Appetite Suppressants

I need you guys to tell me what the most effective/powerful appetite suppressant is that ISNT the ECA stack.

I love how good ECA was with killing appetite but my job actually drug tests for it now.

Whats the next best thing? I've tried straight caffeine pills and it just isn't the same...

help

willpower

Strong coffee, chewing gum, and, interestingly enough drinking some water.
But you can CAN do something a bit out of the ordinary.
Snack. Just keep healthy very low calorie snacks around. No not diet shit just veggies or a piece of fruit.

WHO IS THIS FLUID DRUID

Modafinil

Meth.
No joke.
Won't sleep though.

Your job drug tests for what? Ephedrine?

Is it not available OTC? And isn't it on a million cold medicines?

Job sounds retarded

Epehdrine doesn't show up in drug tests unless they're specifically looking for it, and they only look for it if you're a professional athlete

lol military

Thanks brehs, ill try the chewing gum and water.

will research

some sloot i almost hooked up with :(

more
insta?

Try tic tac

1.8 cals each iirc

I eat a couple boxes a day (240cals worth)

Saves me from eating 2-3times that in real food

If they test for ephedrine, say you got it for asthma... You know it's called bronchaid

Sorry didn't mean to talk shit but ephedrine shouldn't be outlawed. You can probably find a way to get an exception - e.g. need it for asthma as someone suggested.

Otherwise just learn to love black coffee

>but my job actually drug tests for it now

?

Your job tests for caffeine...? 500mg of caffeine alone will cut appetite almost completely

Adderall/Ritalin/Vyvanse etc

Never thought of the tic tacs, entire boxes is hardcore though

Is there any benefit to black coffee over caffeine pills?

Technically no, but the flavour of black coffee might help mitigate some cravings. Also I've heard (and believe) that caffeine in hot coffee will hit the blood stream faster than a caffeine pill and water

What can I take that will raise my appetite and that's not weed?

do a ketogenic diet, ive fasted 2 days on it without blinking an eye, its honestly like diet cheat codes if done correctly.

eat more vegetables

Eat until it hurts every time. I miss those days so much

eat food that tastes good

jesus christ i fucking hate skeletons with everything in me, and no I'm not fat.

>job drug tests
Why do companies do this?

EQ, MK677, GH, possibly Tren depending on how you react to it (it kills my appetite personally).

I'm not a skeleton tho.. more like skinny fat . I can't eat pizza all the time! I like pizza.

>can't

The lament of a skellington

Do molly

Well I mean I can't eat it all the time because it doesn't have high enough protein and it's just junk food. My diet would just consist of pizza for every meal

I'm taking Lexapro and I literally have to force myself to eat. It fucking sucks.