No one is actually 6ft tall

Think the topic is pretty fit related, since you guys usually talk about height.

antifeed.wordpress.com/2017/02/19/why-no-one-is-actually-6ft-tall/

pls no bully for blog, just trying to get a convo going...

>manlet mental gymnastics

Uhhhh.... did you even read the BLOG bro.

I clearly stated that I am not a manlet.

inb4 6'1 is manlet

shameless bump

Kek, this blog is right about me lying about my height. I'm 6'2.5" but I usually just say that I'm 6'3".

Same

It's just easier to say it that way. "I'm 6'3" with shoes on" sounds autistic.

Ya, no one is going to say anything if you just lie about an inch. Plus making yourself taller makes them taller to.

I'm 6'6 but always tell people I'm 6'5

Weird

Can manlets ever make it,genuine question no bate or hate

I'm literally 5'11.75". I think it's ok that I tell people I'm 6 foot.

I was thinking about posting a blog about this tomorrow, you should subscribe to see it....

Short answer: No
Long answer: Maybe

Yes, but you won't.

>mfw 6'7" and I tell people that I'm 6'8"

>mfw 6'0" and tell people I'm 5'5"

gets the manlets crazy

Ok il check it out
And why?

I'm 6'4" and I tell people I'm 6'4"

Cool

Not sure what the point of this is supposed to be. Women like tall men. If you're under 6 foot, women consider that a negative. I'm 5'9", and maybe 5'11" with shoes on. Sucks for me, but that's what women like.

And I'm not exaggerating like the blog suggests. Maybe people do measure and then add an inch, or maybe they just measure when they're wearing shoes. Still doesn't change that women like tall men.

6'4 confirmed as the master race

I'm 6'2" and I always have claimed 6'2"

I wasn't aware that manlets (5'10" and under) lie about their height so much.

I'm 6'2" but I always tell girls I'm 5'11 because I think it's funny to watch manlets who lie about their height sweat

The worst is when some fucking manlet lowers your fucking height thinking it is going to help them in pulling some slut.

I am a legit 6'1 and on multiple occasions I have been called 5'11 before I can even open up my mouth to say my height.. "Oh user you are pretty tall...How tall are you?" Before I can even open up my mouth to lie and say that I am 6'3 some fucking manlet shouts "5'11, and gives me this smug look"

I got so fucking pissed off that this inferior fucking human was trying to bring me down. I was practically shouting over the music "NO, I'm 6'1, you can measure me if you don't believe it."

I was pissed that the faggot brought me down to 5'11 and even more pissed that I could not say 6'3 as my height. Sounds pretty autistic now that I am typing it and reflecting, but it still kind of pisses me off.

>Be 5'8"
>Claim 5'5" to bring everyone else in the room down 3 inches
D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H