MIRE

Why are you attracted to fit chicks? Someone asked me that the other day. My answer was that i felt as though it takes a lot of dedication and hard work to achieve that body which would translate into hard work and dedication into other aspects of life. .... also dat asss.... what is the reason you like fit chicks

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/helena.strong/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only thicc ones not low body fat dykes

a lot of them are absolute cancer to be around and just gossip around the gym. used to happen all the time at my old gym made me wanna kill myself

all the faggi dudes would try talking to them nonstop it was hilarious

I just love women at peak physical condition. And to the side, science backs it up that physically fit women bear superior offspring.

That's a dude.

>ability to breed superior offspring
>posts image of a being taking such hormones that dont allow it to breed

Why are we attracted to athletes in general? Because they are objectively, physically superior. It's hard-wired into our head to get with the best possible mate. I dated a 6'2" college volleyball player a little while back, who was in every sense of the word, genetically perfect. People we had never met would come up to us and tell us that we needed to have children together.

I dont. Men should be hard and women should be soft.

>That's a dude.
Nein.

Men aren't attracted to muscular, tall or athletic women unless they are hot inspite of or are hotter because of those traits.
As matter of fact any one of the previous three traits I just posted would be an absolute deal breaker.

You must mean gay women and vaguely bi men are attracted to those types of women because of those traits.

the dudes attracted to things like are by all means gay, don't assume otherwise. That is 90% a mans body, even arguably a man with gyno. Insecurity of sexuality is a very real thing, people won't admit they are bisexual/homosexual

they're attractive

I don't like super lean chicks. I like the thicker look

I feel like when people think of fit girls they think of leathery competition bodybuilders

Who is this with the thicc ass?

>Oh, hee hee Oh my.
>M'lady, you surprise me
>*Blushes profusely*
>These legs, how delectably delightful
>*Coquettishly gives legs a tongue bath*
>M'lady you must forgive me. I am at surely at my most..
>*Breathes in, bashfully*
>Devilish
>Might I be so bold as to savour thine toes
>*Slobber gently over toes*
>The beast awakens, m'lady
>Ohh, my my yes indeed.
>I shan't hold back, m'lady
>*Rubs all three inches mischievously over buttocks*
>A smorgasbord of sexual succour, woman is thy name
>*Parts buttocks to unleash the pungent vinegar stink*
>My lady, my lust betrays me
>oh yes ooh OOOH OH GOOD BRUUUUUAAAAAAHA BRAAAAAAAAP PFTTTTTTTTT BWIT BOUBOUBOUBOU PFFFFFNAAARSCH

Whew, dat huge white Scandinavian ass

instagram.com/helena.strong/

It's women like these that I bet you have to literally treat them like subhuman trash to gain their affection because their egos are probably through the roof. She's a fucking banger bro

i also like thicc chixx

may as well be a dude with all the test she pumped into her system

imagine how horny she is

>Why are you attracted to fit chicks?
I'm attracted to women in general. Fit, thicc, skinny, short, tall, it's all good.

Is there a point where irony is no longer irony. I feel like if you type this shit out there is something wrong with you.

women with abs just look good.

I am not actually. I like it when they are soft and have big fat butts.

Im attracted to chicks
Sometimes theyre fit, sometimes theyre not

Censor the head and watch how your roidcrush becomes a masculine body in effeminate clothing

agreed. I had to stop half way

she's fat, nut she has decent tits for being that fat.

Honestly I dunno, the thick ones make my willy wiggle.

>Censor the head and watch how your roidcrush becomes a masculine body in effeminate clothing
Naw. Arms and torso curvature are still female.

Who is this? She's banging.

Theyre fucking vshaped you twatbag

>Theyre fucking vshaped you twatbag

probably marvel comic books when I was young and impressionable. x-men also had a lot of abs and ass and quads and hams going on