/fraud/ steroids general

NO SOURCE TALK OR FACE THE BANS

go to steriods general on Reddit before posting or neck yourself

Before you ask beginners' cycle/bnc advice, read this: reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index.

If you still have questions after that, post the following:

>Age
>Body fat %
>Lifting experience

M A G A

prev on soy is for dirty goyim general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jF6NXvUKfLs
imgur.com/gallery/u5o62
dropbox.com/sh/vbw1v5e0n1h4in3/AADX6B4wkTzykbj3xySJWzQ-a?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for hgh

>tfw my dbol and adrol are taking forever to ship

This is my first bad experience trying a newer guy and frankly I'm concerned

javascript:quote('40439934');
I'm competitive not just in having big juicy arms, but also having money and security, vacations n such

Ment to do one of those quotes, I'm rusty

Anyone else notice when theyre on dbol their body temp is super fuckin high? I feel like im warm no matter how cool it actually is

Since you're fucking with tren and hgh why don't you add slin? The hgh and tren prevent all the extraneous fat from slin use

Where are you ordering your dbol and adrol from? I'm in the states, like you (I imagine you are) and everything online is sketch as fuck.

Because i dont want that disgusting ass gut. Isn't it basically guaranteed?

Rather have a fuccboi waist

I got a hernia at the gymbo slice today doing, of all fucking things, decline sit-ups. pushed it back in, passed the fuck out, came to, and went to the front counter saying "sorry to interrupt, but can you get me some first aid please?"

Anyway, the Doc didn't even tell me to stop lifting – she just said "yeah you just have to be aware that you're probably gonna get these again. Just Don't life heavy for a few days."

Moral of the story, I'm gonna be that faggot wearing a belt doing curls from now on.

No source talk m8

I'm cutting with Winny and test and at a really big caloric deficit, cardio everyday as well as the sauna afterwards so I'd expect to be pretty dry, but I'm not. Is the water retention of the test that strong? I'm taking my AI which isn't UGL so I'm pretty sure its g2g

pm me

where do you think you are

What's your diet like? Are you balancing minerals?

Test dose and AI dose?

Ok so I just shifted the diet to something along the lines of keto, carbs under 50g's and all other calories just come from whole eggs, some shredded cheese, protein shakes and then cottage cheese at night. 1500-1700 calories. Before that my macro ratio was 40/40/20 (carbs, protein, fats)

Test dose is 500mg week, 250 E3D, AI dose is as best as I can get to 12.5mg of my Exemstane, winny at 25mg/day because I didn't buy enough for 50mg/day to run it for 6 weeks

If you're cutting 250mg of test is more than enough. Could be contributing to bloating.

Diet seems okay but dairy can bloat me sometimes.

Assuming that I can get a hold of the the powder, would it be worthwhile to homebrew test/tren?
If I'm going to be pinning chinese bathtub chemicals into my ass either way, wouldn't it be better to make sure that they're not watered down chinese bathtub chemicals?

i cant find a somatropin source what the fuck is wrong with me

Anyone else here a UFC fan?
Fucking hilarious post-fight interview from the Black Beast tonight. Top 3 for sure 'Where ronda rousey fine ass at?"

Anyways is var gonna affect my heart rate? Just trying to figure out if I should drop/lessen my ECA stack tomorrow.

About to do my first cycle.
26 years old, 195lbs, lifting for 1.5 years.

Would it be a waste to continue my intermediate strength routine? it's only 3 days a week so I'm worried I'd be wasting the roids by not doing a more intense program.

Goal is ultimately to increase strength permanently, and I understand increasing mass will help that so I'd be fine doing a mass program for 12 weeks or so, but I'd prefer to keep doing the strength program if all things are equal.

>not lifting 5-6 days a week
>wants to roid
>no height
cummmonnnnm8888wtffffffff

Apparently even if you don't get gyno or any other high estrogen symptoms it still can cause prostate enlargement. Been BnC for a bit over a year now and I have trouble pissing a bit and I feel the need to urinate almost constantly and it eases off soon after I drop my dosing and high aromatizing compounds make it terribly bad.

Ordering letrozole rn and finasteride to prevent any prostate or hairloss problems in the future. Also lowering dosage and trying out SARMs for a while to let my prostate rest a bit, 150mg test, 100mg deca, 20mg ostarine + GHRP2 for a few months

Just ridiculous to have pissing problems @ the age of 22. So take my advice and get your bloods tested at least once or twice a year and make sure your estrogen is in check.

> it's only 3 days a week

how the fuck do you faggots even live with yourself. next your gonna be saying my wifes son snort protein powder and is bigger than me.

What are your lifts?
Why do you want to become stronger?
What programming are you currently using?

ohp 165 bench 245 squat 360 deadlift 425
it's just a lifelong goal to see how strong I can get. not competing any time soon.
texas method

God I fucking swear hgh makes calf pumps worse. I never have gotten them just walking from the parking lot to my dorm. I just got them half way to my dorm, and they are so bad holy shit. Fuck

I had that towards the end of my natty days. I swear my test levels dropped from the 200s to almost 0, i wish i could know for sure.

I hopped on 5 or so weeks after i got bloods. But by the end of it i swear i had almost 0 test, i could barely fucking move.

Retardedly enough starting roids stopped my prostate bullshit.

estrogen also makes the prostate worse fyi.

Has anyone had experience with cardarine? I saw the most frequently referred to cancer study in rats but it's old has since been debunked for extensive insane dosing.
Would be interested in using something to cut that won't fuck with my heart and may even help endurance

I'd make sure that I did some more accessories though, or else you'll actually look like a tyrannosaur and probably have a higher likelihood of elbow problems/tricep tendinitis

FUCK I'm a retard.
It's not like having MORE testosterone in your system will make the texas method not work. It may not be optimal for someone on gear and you may be able to handle a fair bit more volume, but you'll still make good gains on it.

> calf pumps worse

dude 5 grams of taurine is what you need. well may be 10 grams since your on both sdrol and tren at the same time.

thanks bro. I'll stick with it then and just add as many accessories as I can handle.

more is better and when on steriods you do as much as you can when you can.

I'm temporarily stopping the sdrol until friday when my exams are over because i dont want the lethargy to fuck up my grades

It's not too noticeable but definitely there I think.

just take DMAA or ephedra you'll over come any lethargy

also you on any TUDCA or NAC ?

the taurine helps for pumps. yes andro's arent roids but i still get pumps with them but trust me its worth the try.

750mg tudca since bimbo told me 1.5g is pointless and my liver is made of steel anyway

And if those are stimulants i fucking hate them unless I am on psmf or dnp or both. They dont even make me feel less tired just jittery and anxious as fuck

>guy in room next to me is fucking this girl so hard i heard the pounding through the walls and her moaning

Gonna fucking kill myself in a second FUCK

Just took more pilocarpine

Fuck she will not shut the fuck up

>not recording it

>when you outlift the numbers in this thread as a natty

You people are jokes

literally the only person to have posted numbers in this thread is also natty you dumb ape

>lifting for strength
lol!

Please add a ton of accessories it pains me to read this. I want to see everyone grow and this is so not effective.

Kek last year I was cheating on my ex with the head RA of a nearby college and she had a disciplinary meeting because she was so loud and it was a "bad example for her floor".
She was from Minnesota and had the accent and everything.

Actually this ex gf reached out today and asked me to come live with her. She got out of jail a bit ago and got sepsis in her heart from a dirty needle.
Sounds like a great idea. She also lost all her muscle mass from the whole ordeal. Smh what a shame.

my roommate is a kissless virgin and he always gets mad when the girls are loud.

I make it a point to never tell the girls I have a roommate home so they feel free to be as loud as they want

just making sure your not nukeing your liver bro.

try out the taurine 5 grams preworkout and if need be 5 grams as soon as you wake up.

> just jittery and anxious as fuck

sucks bro

>implying we lift for numbers or girls.

You are the expert on rec drugs here apparently

What kind of shit can i do that will allow me to feel happy/not depressed but will not fuck me up too bad, and not hinder gains TOO much?

I don't care about how bad the withdrawals are as long as they are not extreme like heroin.

I give up i just need some sort of release

plugging MDMA

>plugging MDMA
>TFW

youtube.com/watch?v=jF6NXvUKfLs

I found pregabalin to be an unconventional mood lifter with recreational utility. Lyrica.

Science behind it makes lot of sense too. Binds to receptor site on voltage dependent calcium channels (VDCCs) and induces the release of exitatory neurotransmitters (glutamate, substance P, acetylcholine and norepinephrine).

Helps a lot with deep sleep as well. Leaves you feeling almost cartoonishly fresh in the morning. I described it earlier as if someone took the chemicals that make you feel fresh in the am and saturated your brain with them to the point that you feel sedated.

Could be a bit of a fluke experience due to me taking quite a lot for my first time. (350mg oral and 100mg insufflated). But worth investigating further imho. Now that I think about it, I will take 150mg before sleep (closer to therapeutic dosage) and try to use it more along intended lines.

Beware, there is risk of dependence and tolerance can rise (with pregabalin). Also, if Kratom isn't schedule 1 yet then that can be decent for some but I personally found it to be vile and more than capable of producing withdrawal-like symptoms.

The best drug will always be the expansion of your philosophical horizons through close interaction with the writings of great masters, saints, and friends of Logos.

Are you into stims? Mood lifting effects of pure caffeine (like the powder) were pretty great when I used to use the powders for recreation (and combination with the herbal jew - dark times).

>(and combination with the herbal jew - dark times)

More like dank times, amirite?

>More like dank times, amirite?
>dank times, amirite?
>dank times,
>times,
>time

triggered

imgur.com/gallery/u5o62
time travel

dropbox.com/sh/vbw1v5e0n1h4in3/AADX6B4wkTzykbj3xySJWzQ-a?dl=0
redpills

heres some sideline readings for you baby. i know you'll love it.

Wanting to do keto alongside my Winny cutting cycle. Macro ratio would be 5% carbs roughly, 30% protein and 65% fats. Will this be too low of protein? I'm cutting pretty hard at around 1,700 calories so that's around 110 grams of protein only.

Anybody here eat 5 or more meals a day?
Im cutting at around 2700 and I've dropped to 4 meals, is there any real difference or what?

So usually I get a fever after the first injection of a new cycle. I got this two weeks ago but now I'm again sick in a 103 fever. It's nothing big to worry about right?

Beginning a new blast after a long cruise on 500mg of test for the last 5 months or so.

500mg test enanthate
600mg Deca
600mg EQ
400mg Tren Enanthate

Now I know people say to never stack Tren and Deca - but I also know from people who have stacked them that they work well together if you can handle the sides. I'm thinking at such relatively low dosages the sides won't be too bad but the results should be ok.

Thoughts? I also run 6iu slin pre-workout and 4iu of GH. Caber and Adex on hand for prolactin and estro sides.

>cruise of 500mg
>less tren than test
>deca and test
>Eq with that stack
>run minimum GH with over 2g of test a week
lmfao, please tell me you're massive

>cruising on less than 500 is pointless - you may as well come off and give yourself a break. If you have actual mass - you ain't holding shit on less than 500
>yes, they compete for the same receptor. The only reasoning for running tren higher than test is that higher estrogen - from the test, increases the odds of high progesterone sides coming out. Easily countered with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI).
>Deca and Test is arguably the best bulking stack there is
>The EQ is in there for appetite
>GH is expensive, running 4iu for indefinitely is better than at 6 or 8 for half a year, or none at all
>Bigger than you

Pics of you?

300mg of test is perfectly fine for cruise, and I'd say adrol is better with Tren for bulk tbph

pls be big

Stats?

You can comfortably run deca and test at high dosages for 10 - 14 weeks no issue at all. Adrol? What... may @ 100mg for a month and you have the liver of an alcoholic and you're holding more water than a water bed.

5'10, 240 @ 12% or so

>fake muscles
lolllll. I bet you think they look good too. grill here, theyre disgusting

believe it when i see it

Brooooos never tried roids but now im at a point where i might want to give it a go for a little boost

You think its a good idea to just cruise on 250mg test for like 8 weeks? Worth it?

no and you'd do well to research because you know fuckall

bull fucking shit

kys

You're a fucking moron.

oh wait you're already roiding so you're killing yourself already

lmao ya got me dude

fukn zyz brahh xdxd

ok im going to do 1000mg then thanks breh eat big get big amirite

>It's just diet that's the key for body composition and performance once you have training and 'supplements' set

yeah of course but i dont obsess over it as much as i used to. my diet is essentially:

kcals for current goal = proton minimum for current goal + fat maximum for goal + x

where x is any carbs or additional protons i consume, be it preworkout carbs or a brew or three with the lads or mommas stew on sundays or whatever, as long as i dont surpass my kcals or fat max anything goes to an extent

you need to understand that i am considered anorexic by fellow competitors for hovering around 15-17% bf at any given point lmao

also i live in a painfully rural corner of my country, slightly bloofy bearmode is considered the pinnacle mating characteristic here for stronk and big males. i have been shunned by bitches for having somewhat visible abs back when i was younger lel

'no'

you're god damn right

do 500mg for 16-20 weeks dude, you should really learn what esters are and how they work

stop liking what i dont like 2: autistic bogaloo

Just jabbed delt, little bit of oil came out, what do you do in this situation?
Up the does a little tomorrow or just cut your losses

300mg will be enough for cruising
Mirin but thats well about 12% my man

disgusting tatts but otherwise jooci af, mirin

how long you been roiding?

I'd say 12-14 weeks 500mg for first course but if alls going well 20 could be ok

do you feel in charge?

>those tattoo
are you 12?

300mg isn't enough. Maybe at 6'2, 240 it is. But not at 5'10.

I did a few cycles between 23 - 25. I stay on now. Been blasting/cruising for 2 years

can I stick it in my dick so Itll make it bigger for a little while? Its still a muscle right?

I didn't get my tattoos for you. Your opinion - like you - is irrelevant.

It's nice to see a Veeky Forumsizen not ashamed of being 5'10, maybe we all will make it

Oh he mad. Roid rage amirite?

FYI i have impeccable taste when it comes to looks so believe me when I say its shit

ztrack prevents this, but it's nothing to worry about

he'll be fine dude, that's basic bitch shit

it takes 2-4 weeks for it to build up anyway, and for all the trouble he's going through shutting himself down..

very formidable, you should consider tripping here we could use new /fraud/s to drown out the dyel neet brigade

Yeah but it's kinda hard to ztrack my own delts

Best supplements for acne on a cruise dose with no AI' s?

doxycycline

use your palm to drag the skin as you stick the needle in, works well enough for me

alternatively pin elsewhere jfc

soap and water twice daily, preferably post workout if it's a minor breakout

retinol creams seem alright, but nothing'll beat accutane if it gets out of hand, certainly wouldn't use it unless absolutely necessary though

have you tried upping your AI a bit, or making sure you're consistent?

you seen decent results with this, or is it more preventative?

i am fraud reckoning. here to end the borrowed time you've all been living on

>Its still a muscle right?
nope, is not

Yeah works fr me bro