General aesthetics help

If i worked the every loving fuck out of my chest, could I get rid of my gyno? Or am I just fucked cause I'll never make enough to get them cut off.

Female bodybuilders lose their tits if they lift enough or use gear so I'm sure you can if you're willing to do whatever it takes.

I have a hunch 99% of people complaining about gyno don't have gyno and they're just weak willed can can't cut enough to get rid of fat in this unfortunate place. It's unlucky distribution not gyno.

Pics retard.

I don't see how this can help but here you go you perv.

That makes a lot of sense and I feel like a real big idiot now.

That's legit gyno. Go see a doctor.

You have no idea till you cut down to a lower bf% it can just be bad fat distribution, don't listen to at the moment you're fat you have no idea if it's gyno or not. Lift heavy and eat at a deficit.

can you at least attempt to half-ass a troll reply if your going too?

mmm chewy

Now that I'm thinking about it, what about lose skin? Can that be lifted away too, or at least minimized?

Don't cut below 500 cals of your TDEE, drink plenty of water and build muscle while you cut and it will be minima at your stage, and if you have shit genetics and get some sagging you can fill it out with juicy pecs.

But don't concern yourself with that yet, a Veeky Forums guy with some slight loose skin or gyno is still better than a fat shit in everyway.

It never goes away... might get smaller though

>Reply

>those perky nips

should have gone the other way bro.

I did a few TDEE test and got around ~3800 calories a day.

So around ~3300 calories a day? Is that right? The average needed for a man is 2500 which is 2000 to eat at a deficit.

I probably annoying you put I don't have anyone i can ask this stuff too and it's hard to trust what you read on the internet. A person with real experience is really what I need right now.

gyno

not gyno

3800 what? how tall/heavy are you because that seems way too high, I was 150kg @ 5'10'' and 500 below my TDEE was around 2400

Gyno doesn't have to be extreme dip

t. gyno

t. manlet

5'11 @ 142kg( I don't use metric so I just converted 314 pounds)

Which Is close to you so I'm just going to use what you have.

And this is a flat amount to eat right? Even on days that I work out, i can only eat 2400.(And lots of protein)

I have gyno and used to look just like you
after losing about 80 lbs and working my upper chest like a mad man, it looks way better
still got slightly puffy, pepperoni nips

Well I guess that's better then having bigger tits then my mother.

How can you be this fucking retarded.

yeah go with around 2500 for now and you don't have to go too crazy on protein just get around 120g. Your bf% will be higher than you think if you're getting 3800

That isn't helpful

Thank you so much

Most importantly though read the stickies, there's all you need to know in there. and don't you dare lose fat without lifting otherwise you'll gain it back and fuck your skin.

that is 100% definitely gyno,you also have fat obviously but even after you lose the weight youj will still have large cone shaped titties,look at your aereola man they are also wide as fuck from the expansion of breast tissue

>That isn't helpful

What user is saying is that your general level of understanding of fitness is so low that any advice you get here will probably be wasted. You need to read up on the basics of calories and metabolism before you start trying to change things. The sticky is a great place to start.

If you weren't retarded you would have just read the goddamn sticky in the first place instead of asking for advice and being like, "wuts teedeeee lol" Nobody is going to sit here and give you a fitness 101 lecture.