Is Trump alpha?

Is Trump alpha?

I used to think so during his campaign trail. After further research, I'm starting to believe he has beta tendencies.

The most alpha.

>Is Trump alpha?
yes, he runs a multibillion dollar company and is president of the united states, and wrote a book on negotiating

not a 100% fan of him, but he seems to me to have an alpha type personality

>being a pedophile is alpha
And here I thought I was on Veeky Forums not /tv/.

>fat man sloth drooling over the opportunity to take a stab at trump

yeee i dont think you know where you are

>runs a multibillion dollar company
Yeah, but his lawyers will strenuously argue that he doesn't when the Chemerinsky suit goes to court.

He's had 3 wives and has probably done things to his daughter. Alpha as fuck

He's a manchild and a fake alpha at best.

Not fat.

I was at his rally last night

That man has an amazingly sexy wife, is the most powerful person in the world, and had the entire hanger full of people and those watching around the world completely in awe at him. And he looked the media at the back right in the face and called them liars

Nothing's more alpha than that

>yeees good goy

except pedophilia is pretty much irrelevant to alpha or beta argument considering he is known to have been with more women than anyone in this thread will ever be

>floridian
my condolences

if you consider a sycophant an alpha then run with it.

>he is known to have been with more women than anyone in this thread will ever be
....three?

three wives that couldn't stand him or sleep with him so he had to rape one

his current wife will barely touch him in public and refuses to sleep in the same house

>the Chemerinsky suit
Based Chemerinsky. I thoroughly enjoyed his lectures.

>anyone in this thread having bumped uglies with more than two (willing) partners
yeah right bud

It's mostly shit, but my small town is actually really nice. And I attended a university that's mostly science, engineering, and business so it's pretty based

>I was at his rally last night

haha look at this retard

>will barely touch him in public
He held her and kissed her a good three or four time at the rally yesterday

Four here buddy. lmao @ your life

Trump's a guy who picked a style in the 80's, and has just stuck with it. Who cares about his style?

>Is Trump alpha?
yes, I don't care how much of a commie you are you cannot deny that

>insecure numales grapsing for everything to insult him
that's how you know he's alpha.

Irvine?

>badly dressed
>grasping
That's like saying I would be grasping at straws calling someone a dyel with a 1pl8lmao squat.

Lower alpha.

The dude is a manchild and a fucking baby.

Has no gravitas, commands no respect.

I hate the bullshit progressives are pushing nowadays but jeez sometimes I wonder if I made a mistake voting for Trump.

I squat 1pl8lmao and a tenner, pls no bully

>you can only fuck women you are marry

lmao fuck off Ahmed

>he is known

former trump supporter here....starting to have regrets

WE CANT LET HIM HAVE THE LAUNCH CODES

Literally what about him has changed since January 20th? Nothing.

You are either impulsive voters, or leftist liars. Either way, fuck off, nerds

Fuck off ctr

I was hoping at the minimum he would stop bleating on twitter for the smallest slights..

It's okay to get into Twitter shitfests when you're just running. But when you're the god damn president who has a million things on his plate, you're going to bitch about SNL?

>ctr
>fit
cmon man this isn't pol

his boss is the true alpha

the guy speaks like a 3rd grader and has picked the worst cabinet in US history

>durr every who hates trump is paid by hillary hurr

Lets not overstate things.

Harding's a high bar to clear.

no politics in /fit

saged

fitness related

>inherited money from a slumlord father
>narcissist who has been removed from every position of power outside of his own organization and the presidency (so far) due to his incompetence
>delegates all important decisions to subordinates
>ghost written book
>functionally illiterate
>required Russian and Saudi bankroll to avoid going cash poor at several points
>conspiracy theorist dipshit
>values the appearance of wealth over any substance
>sexual deviant and assaulter, if not a rapist
>elected on a platform pandering to populist nationalism and conspiratorial thinking
>is actually an atheist but pretends to be a Christian
>pathological liar
>still holds rallies even though he has been elected because he needs that adulation

Trump's a beta, he's the annoying faggot in your social circle who's always got a new multilevel marketing scheme going and drives a shitty car he can't afford. He calls himself an entrepreneur and wears ill fitting suits because he doesn't know anything about how people who actually have class and wealth act. If he wasn't born rich, he'd be that guy who knows everything, one ups everyone, boldly proclaims his pious religiosity while having had spent time in jail for statutory rape. It just happens that his ambition to be the big guy and have fawning crowds give him adulation and him being dumb and greedy enough to be a useful idiot to go along with the dominionist and pro-Russia wing of the right combined to make him president.

>You know what uranium is, right? It’s this thing called nuclear weapons, and other things. Like lots of things are done with uranium...including some bad things

this is the guy you worship. kys.

Basically this. He's also insecure as fuck and lashes put like a child when he doesn't get his way or thinks he's going to be caught lying. He's very much not Alpha, he's just good at making the not too bright think he is.

He is still more alpha than all of you niggers in this thread. His side-chicks are out off your league. Has more money than all of you ITT combine.
Like him ore not, he is the definition of alpha.