I don't see any point in living within the bounds of the expectations people have of me anymore...

I don't see any point in living within the bounds of the expectations people have of me anymore. I've always been a nice and agreeable guy. I am very good at making everyone around me smile and laugh. People respect me because I'm above the intelligence level of those around me in general.

My life is still shit though. I'm so tired of the life I live. I have so many "close" friends, yet I feel completely alone. I'm also the last guy girls seem to look at because I don't exude sexuality like my steroid monster friends... yet I am obsessive about my looks and I am fairly decently looking.

I'm turning 26 soon and I'm still miserable and alone, and always have been. I've decided that in 3 months, I'm saying fuck everything and I'm going to start take steroids. I've also set aside thousands of dollars for tattoos and I'm going to live a new kind of life. I'm giving up pretty much everything I have and just trying something completely new and different... consider it my last shot because I'm dropping out of school with only 5 classes left for my degree.

Has anyone else done something like this and failed, or succeeded?

I take issue with that picture's logic.

Just get your degree you idiot. I wish I had only 5 units left. I have like 20 left and I'm older than you. (Started uni late as fuck)

You want to be rich piana?

Why are you so insecure?

If it makes you feel any better, you're just a npc is my vidya game. Amazing no?

>I don't exude sexuality like my steroid monster friends
I think you just answered your own question

My degree is shit. I have a 3.0 GPA anyway and no prospects.

Because of how low the quality of my life is.

I want to sacrifice the idea of a normal life and basically put myself in a position where the world can see everything I do. I'm going for fame and money and vanity. I have everything a person could ask for to go down that route. I can't live a normal life; it clearly isn't working.

Because of how insecure with myself I am.

>sheep army and lion army approach battleground
>sheep leader tells lions to sit and graze on grass
>lion leader tells sheep to attack the enemy head on
the lions sit and pick at the grass like a bodybuilder at a salad bar
>the sheep go full retard at the lions
>the lions get slightly annoyed by the light bumping theyre getting from the cloud shaped meat buffets
>one claws a sheep and the others smell the sweet smell of blod
>a frenzy emerges
bottom line: if you're a sheep, dont pretend youre a lion

What a fucking stupid image.

what if the lions mutiny and replace the sheep with a competent commander?
What if the sheep in question is the sheep equivalent of Napoleon or Hannibal or Alexander?
This image is stupid.

Woah you guys are so wise I'd rather listen to what you have to say about the world over a multi-thousand year old legend

the lion commander would have to be female, as they do all the hunting. male lions are borderline useless creatures

i dunno i'd go with the sheep - napoleon was not an imposing man

Oh oh, guys we have a Realist here!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA -- Angron

Truly words to live by

Sheep??? it was a fucking Ram equivalent to Persia, Russia and ect. The GOAT was the equivalent of Alexander, Napoleon ect....

You life isnt going to change for the better because you drop out and get tattoos.

Just work on maintaining a positive attitude and eventually it will become a habit. You'll start to glow and people will be attracted to you.

Let the virgin rage flow through you.

I'm sure you'll be much happier and confident when you become a NEET loser with tacky tattoos and an arrogant insecure mindset.

haha sounds like they should call him angryon

In those days you'd be better off with a whole bunch of lions as opposed to sheep.

Sheep can't even throw spears and lions have been throwing spears for thousands of years

The Problem is, we are all fucking sheeps... other big one, other small ones... but all fucking shipos!

this

>I'm dropping out of school with only 5 classes left for my degree
Ae someone ne who did something similar; don't.
You know how sometimes we do stupid decisions out of frustration, resulting in an inability to think clearly. That's what you're going through right now.
Don't do the same mistake I did by letting my frustration cloud your judgement, no matter what. No matter how useless you think your degree is, you've still put down time and effort into it. If you shit on it at this point when you have so little to go then you're an even bigger idiot than me and that's not something you want to be. Trust me on that.

>Desh'ea

NEVER FORGET
E
V
E
R

F
O
R
G
E
T