Fatties never lose weigh-

>fatties never lose weigh-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k&t=20s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His sunglasses are really squeezing his fat head. Doesn't it hurt?

Is this what it has come to?

Lazy fat fucks just taking the easy way out with "weight loss surgery"

Fuck I can't even say that without physically recoiling irl. This fat fuck needs to be lynched.

no rope would stand that coloss.

Watch out there's a sni-

he's fucking rich obviously its 100x easier for him than regular ppl and even with that fact he's been obese piece of shit for 20 + years

Just die already lol

did he lost any weight at all?

Doesn't work.

My female cousin did it, lost 30 kgs and then gained them all back.

I tried the good old "Diet and Exercise", lost 50 and haven't gained them back in years!

He's been saying that he wants to lose weight for 5 years now and the last news I heard about him was when his fat broke his chair which then almost impaled his asshole.

I remember seeing him say that he lost like 6 lbs in the last 5 or so years. This guy is a lost cause, only a matter of time before his body gives.

its not a solution. he will still be fat everywhere its important (the organ) unless he actually starts eating at a deficit after surgery this will actually shorten his life, since he will just get fat again buuut the fat around his organs was never gone so thats gonna go on top of the original fat.

They need a drastic change and surgery is the option, I prefer the other way, you need them to show commitment first, we need to see between 50-100lbs lost, with a doctor visit quarterly, very three months or so and what progress they make on their own/with their support staff. Doing the surgery is a good step, but there's a lot of other stuff they need to deal with before looking at surgery as the "fix" to obesity

Face it, the body is a machine we need to fix the way it works and adjust the timing, before we start honing out the cylinder wall and slapping in more air flow

Why the fuck is Veeky Forums so obsessed with this fat piece of shit?

CHEESE DRINKING

What?

CALORIE THIEVIN

Put cheese and whole milk in a blender then drink it

Or tell him he's going in for WLS but after the procedure leave him in an induced coma on an iv and vitamin drip until he hits a healthy weight and then wake him up.

LARD GARGLING

LARD GARGLIN

SALAD DODGING

gravy boat captain

SALAD DOGING

GO TO SUBWAY AND PUT EVERYTHING ON IT

fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k&t=20s

What the actual fuck are you saying?

Except you are prescribed a very specific diet after the surgery.

He can't physicallyou run and has trouble
walking. Imy pretty sure when you get 500+ surgery is your only option.

8 pounds in 5 years.

T-REX ARM HAVING

Or, you know, eating less. He said recently that he's been losing 5lbs a month on a 3400 calorie diet which sounds about right.

The scary part is that he believes the surgery will magically fix his problems. He even dumped his doctor to find a different doctor who would do the surgery without him committing to losing weight beforehand. Once he finally gets the surgery he's almost certain to eat himself to death.

Except a fat fuck like him most likely will not adhere to it.

COOKIN WITH A GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL JUST TO DRINK OUT THE DRIPPINS

He could literally flop around and eat less and he'd lose weight like that bodybuilding.com guy

i have a dieting and training question.
if im cutting, should i stop trying to lift for strength and just just up the reps but reduce the weight?

i can't push around the same weight and if i try to i just end up binge eating afterwards.

MAYONNAISE CHUGGING

kek

Volume training doesn't do much for you on a cut. It's better to stick with your 3x5 heavy sets (or as heavy as you can given you'll be losing strength on a cut)