So Veeky Forums, are thick girls a boy's best friend?

So Veeky Forums, are thick girls a boy's best friend?

&:-)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nyLJsPJVBEs
youtube.com/watch?v=Sz6gz8otjWo
youtube.com/watch?v=a6ku5pSPrdg
youtube.com/watch?v=PjuDy-x-1RU
youtube.com/watch?v=0TV5_S7vAm8
youtube.com/watch?v=qQ7J4041vrg
youtube.com/watch?v=nPBJ1CHqaYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck, forgot the link

youtube.com/watch?v=nyLJsPJVBEs

she's fat, not thick

thicc is the new curvy meme, i.e: fat girls will claim they are thick to convince themselves they are appealing

>silly skinny hater keep on sizing me up
>jealous of me 'cause I gotta booty like what

this is a fat cow jumping on the tick trend thinking she's attractive for once, when she's still just a fat cow

Thigh high socks that barely go over her knees. All that blubber bouncing to the beat. Cheap wigs, trashy fashion. It's just so bad.

Vomit.jpg
Go home, Trisha, you fat.

doesn't matter for a women, seriously. every woman can get sex regardless of her weight. even if she is 300 lbs she will still have more sex than most fit males

reminder that this is where all thicc girls will go eventually

youtube.com/watch?v=Sz6gz8otjWo
youtube.com/watch?v=a6ku5pSPrdg
youtube.com/watch?v=PjuDy-x-1RU
youtube.com/watch?v=0TV5_S7vAm8
youtube.com/watch?v=qQ7J4041vrg

>if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best

Fuck, I used to be disgusted by her Veeky Forums. Now she makes me disgusted with myself.

You gotta booty like cottage cheese

Gross. This fucking bimbo makes me wish I were gay. Too bad there are so few feminine cocks.

The THICC meme was destined to turn into this, fat girls now think they're sexy.

I want to pump load after creamy load balls deep into this thick MILFs tight asshole. How do I know this feel?

>user!!!!!
>stop looking at your aunts ass!!

I-I cant

Jfc, lads, you're creepy.

>ywn shower with her

youtube.com/watch?v=nPBJ1CHqaYw

>tfw you're afraid to date fat chicks because your friends might make fun of you

Every time I see a thick white girl all I can think about is grabbing a fist full of her hair and listening to her almost beg me to stop while I try to fuck that tight hot pussy inside out.
I feel like a stereotype.

They make great fuck buddies

>the way that dental floss sized thong vanishes in her ass

She's just fat. WTF

They're shilling obese chicks as hot.
This isn't for the men who like thicc women, it's for obese women to feel better about themselves
It's HAES stuff plus marketing the body type that leads to them over consuming the things that got them there.

God she makes a hot bbw.