>walk into gym
>see regular nerd i bully is doing OHP
>hes struggling to hit 3 reps with 1.5 pl8
>walk over there while he's resting
>grab his barbell from the ground
>look him dead in the eye as i squeeze out 8 reps of deadlifts
>he turns around and walks away in shame

mmmmkay?

showed that faggot. should have grabbed his ass in the showers, too. You have to show who's the bull.

I dont care if you think it's cruel. The weak should fear the strong. I shall make him fear me.

hey i think we go to the same gym i saw some manlet miring 1.5ohp'ing guy today just outside the left side rack. sure this wasnt u buddy?

I'm 6'0 120 lbs. I've been like this for all my life, a walking stick. Well, I've decided enough is enough, and said I'm going to join a gym.

Well I was terrified, A skinny piece of shit like me entering a gym, everyone's going to laugh & point, but I just told myself, remember all the people who ever made fun of you through out life, it can't get any worse, and use that as motivation.

I entered the gym and my fucking legs were shaking, no joke. I have a routine that I am going to use, but today I said I'm just going to go in there, try a few exercises and get out. Well I walk in there, and I just see a bunch of treadmills, then the weights behind them, I was about to throw up i was so nervous, so I just jumped on the first treadmill in front of me and watched the lifters.

DAMN, these guys were HUGE. I said no way in HELL am I going to go in there, so I got off the machine, started to walk towards the door then stopped myself, I came this far, and I'm sure they wont' really care. So I mustered enough courage, walked over there nervous as fuck, and just walked straight to the curl rack.

There was an average guy next to me curling, I don't know looked about 30 lbs, so I figured I can probably do 20, so I try to pick up the 20's. AND I COULDN'T. The guy next to me told me "Try something else" then points at these pink ones on the floor. Apparently his friend behind him was watching and started laughing. So I turned around and I wanted to say something, but I just couldn't, I pick up the pink dumbbells and start curling. Well his friend starts making remarks like "WHOA THIS GUY IS A BEAST" "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHNOOOOOLLLD" and other things. I was so pissed I almost threw a punch but then I realized how big they are and decided not to. I then told the bully he was a stupid idiot right in his face and walked out before they could say anything. I could only imagine how mad he was that he wasnt able to beat me up and that makes the trip a success. I think i'll try a home gym.

>be me
>morning workout on monday, hitting back and shoulders today
>load up 1.5 pl8 for warmup
>start doing OHP, suddenly hear really heavy breathing behind me
>stop mid set
>5 foot tall chubby dude is staring me down
>creeping me the fuck out
>put my barbell down thinking he was perhaps working out here before
>he starts waddling my way
>fuck, now i gotta talk to this autist
>says nothing, he just grabs my barbell from the ground and starts doing deadlifts in the squat rack
>keeps staring at me as his face turns red at fourth rep as he almost breaks his back
>drops the barbell on the ground
>mumbles something to himself, something about ''alpha as fuck''
>keeps staring me down and breating heavily
>decide to leave the autist alone and continue with my workout
>later saw him trying to curl with the barbell while saying something about some Ripple guy

Mire? That was BULLYING. I'm a bully. I'm not a "manlet". Bullies aren't "manlets". 5'6" is not "manlet". Faggot. You would get bullied so hard if you went to my gym, you'd know if that was me. Trust me.

I just shamelessly OHP 20lbs including the bar and failed on the last rep.

haHAA who here /juststartingout/

>6'
>120 lbs
By my calculations you should be dead

Saw some dyel ohping 30kg lmao
Followed him into the showers later on, pinned his weak body to the wall and proceeded to rape his ass senseless
After shooting my load deep in him i leaned right upto his ear and said 'nice workout bro see you next time'

KEK

Rape is NOT a joke.

So you gave him your broteins. Talk about helping a starter out. I wish someone was so kind to do that for me when I was a newbie

Rape is a joke and I'm laughing at it RIGHT NOW

S-SHUT UP

>ask some DYEL to spot me on curls
>go wide grip so his hands are inside
>pretend to struggle with the last few reps
>I rub my dick against his fingers that he is using to spot the bar.
>tell him thanks for the spot, I really enjoyed it and wink at him

You should have never been so week.

clown rape is freaking hillarious

hot

dude i was with my friend and he had a chuckle at u and he told adrian the guy at the front desk. he laughed aswell as we were on our way out

>not asking him if he thinks your glutes are pumped enough during squats and suggesting firmly that he grabs them only to let out a sexual moan while he does and you wriggle them on his hands like the ecstasy cant be contained and makes your nervous system go crazy

>Nerd
>1.5 plate OHP for 3

bs

He was a nerd. That's babyweight compared to what I did. And I showed him who the real alpha is.

>keep taking off a plate during some fgts squat

>being this insecure

Fuck. Laughed too loud at work.

>lower body workout, first exercise is squats
>work my way up to 170kg 3x5 highbar
>I'm known for my good form and squat more than 98% of the gym population so people regularily watch
>see some small new guy at the rack next to me watching my squats between his sets of 1pl8 half squats
>when I catch him looking again I take out my headphones and ask if he's ever going to load up some real weight or what
>he's stutters, visibly scared "i-im not sure about my form"
>knowing perfectly well he's not able to squat much more than 1pl8 I tell him without challenging himself he's never going to make it
>walk over and slam another plate on each side of his bar
>know he's scared of looking like a pussy in front of a much bigger guy and push him under the bar while he stutters about how he can't squat 2pl8
>say "with this attitude you can't" while getting in a spotting position behind him
>forcing him to stand up under the racked bar, he has to unrack it and can barely stand up straight
>I get into a close spotting position behind him and pull his hips back just a little, unlocking them
>obviously, he has no chance of keeping up with the weight and his descent is only slowed by me, holding him up around his chest and with my crotch against his ass
>I lead him down, his asscheeks rubbing on my semi hard dick until he's just a bit below parallel
>he's squirming and trembling, knowing very well there's no way he's going to be able to move without my guide
>I complete the rep by guiding his chest up and pushing my crotch into his firm little ass, whispering "hip drive" to him
>he's completely helpless, like a human puppet controlled only by my arms and now erect cock in my gymshorts
>I complete a few more reps, guiding his asscheeks up and down my cock through my shorts until I come
>lose all control of my body while cumming and feel his body slipping through my hands
>he collapses under 100kg and is knocked unconscious, cum on his ass and back
>I leave
what a weak little faggot

I came reading this.

Not to mention
>deadlifting someone's OHP weight
>impressive
OP is the real nerd.

0/10 bait

this post made me laugh so fucking hard... Is that picture you???

I have another one.
>walk into gym
>another nerd is squatting 2pl8
>walk over there
>ask him if hes a little bitch or something
>load 1morepl8
>tell him to work with that
>he obeys like the bitch he is
>barley makes it to 9 reps
>after he finished i took off 2pl8s and told him i was going to squat now and i didnt care if he still had sets to do
Making weak bitches OBEY me

ill give you a 4/10 cause you wanted to make us laugh

What is a pl8? A 20KG plate?

Purty good, user.

yes

thx m8

>be me
>hitting max on squats today (which is only 3 pl8)
>see some chad in the squat rack next to me with atleast 5 extra pounds more than mine on his bar
>"so you wanna fuck huh?"
>he goes "w-wut"
>throw on 4 pl8s
>start playing papa roach last resort
>LIGHT
>WEEIGHT
>BABAAAAAAY
>pass out from holding my breath
>wake up in chads sex dungeon
>the weak should fear the strong

>tfw I'll probably never hit 2 pl8s

Gym goers are literally retarded

At least you got chad-quality broteins straight from the source

what the fuck

Not with that attitude and this anons help you wont! You little bitch.

OMFG there is SO MUCH GODDAMNED AUTISM in this thread!

NONE of you faggots are 'gym bullies', YOU ARE SO OBVIOUSLY THE ONES BEING 'BULLIED' and now you post your 'revenge fantasies' about it here, because YOU ARE POWERLESS!

Pathetic!

Weight training may strengthen your mussels, but it will never enhance the most important muscle: the brian

where's Big P at these days? Did he finally kill all the dyel?

>ciggies in the boneyard

Dont mind me, just getting the ctrl f crowd's hopes up and crashing them.

No u

WHAT did you just say to me, you little PUKE?

>See gym nemesis warming up and waiting for squat rack to open up
>walk up to him and casually start conversation
>"hey gym nemesis, doing squats? I'll let you work in with me since I was here first"
>Gym nemesis casually agrees, starts practicing martial arts kicks to warm legs up

>start doing squats, I start up with just plate for warmups
>nemesis puts on an extra 25, starts repping, but struggling really hard.
>I lmao put on one more 25 on top of his and start repping
>after finishing, I take off the 25 for him and make eye contact
>he breaks eye contact and starts sweating profusely
>Another squat rack opens up, nemesis tucks his dick and says to me " hey im gonna go to the rack that just opened up, thanks user!"
>asserted dominance by squatting more than him, made him want to go to his own squat rack.

I WIN.

is this you?

Should have forced your penis in him

You might be the most insecure person on this board

>ohp in the squat rack

if only my bulge was that impressive

As apposed to where

keep lifting. I can only curl 15lbs, just because my left side is so weak. I dont give a fk, 2 weeks from now ill be at 20. Just make sure u start compound movements and not just curls. Theyl make your arms strong.

Just picturing some swole dude rubbing his ass while girlishly moaning on some lanklet lmao

i'm not sure real bullies say "i'm a bully"

in the OHP rack

Same thing

I just did homo. What you gonna do?

rich piana is crazy, his face just makes me laugh every time i see it.

this is why i go on this board kek

I'm crazy like him and that's why I'm a bully user.

I was 6 foot and about 125 in high school.

If this is a real story fuck those guys. Read the stick and keep going to the gym. I wish I had been there to show you support.

this guy would look alright if he filled in his small waist with deadlifts/ squats/ oblique work. I have similar proportions

OMFG is this gay-ass thread full of lying little cocksucking PUKES still here?

You're ALL a bunch of little PUSSIES who get swirlies from the REAL bullies every day at your school. You're worthless, you suck, and you should all just KILL YOURSELVES. Stop wasting perfectly good oxygen.

>1.5pl8 deadlift
>8 reps
> not dyel as fuck

t. dyel

>see guy walk into gym
>gets on bench
>starts lifting empty bar
>lmao DYEL faggot
>take the opportunity to assert dominance
>pull out my 9mm
>literally just shoot him
the weak should fear the strong

fuck that noise senpai

sounds like the faggots who bullied me when i was little

just do you, they dont matter

is this reverse bait?

>homo
The gloves are off m80s

It's only impressive because the ratio of man/manhood is so huge

Depends on the Joke desu

how can u not at least OHP 45lbs? I could do that on my first day weighing 100lbs at 5'9. Are you driving ur hips forward?

Never done sports before in my life before then.

how can u not realise that the OP is b8 u retard lmao

>5'6" is not "manlet"

Why does this never happen to me?

Whats a deadlift to an OHP

Dude i think the bully as me, except i was doing 35s faggot.

I unironically curl the barbell. its great for F O R M gains.

Here is my gym bully story

>I go to gym
>I am bully
>See man not lifting as much as I can
>Lift more weight than him
>He sees how easy I can do more
>He feels shamed
>His obvious shame makes me happy
>I laugh at this
>He leaves instead of finish workout

I do not expect you will question the truth of this

I question the truth of your story

>deadlift day at small key code gym
>only one there, wearing t-back tank for accessories
>guy comes in, sees me, pedals the stationary bike for exactly 2 minutes and leaves
Last week it was a girl who did one set of assisted pull-ups. People would literally rather just skip their workout than be in the same room as me.

That's too bad user. The biggest guys at my gym are usually the nicest unless you go out of your way to piss them off or disobey etiquite.

It's because you are a bully like me and they are scared. It happens to me too.

lifting it off the ground like a MAN

Because you're ugly

Honestly, closest I've legit come to gym bullying someone was at my uni gym a while ago
>be doing deficit deads w/ 200kg
>bloke goes to platform next to mine
>deadlifting 2pl8
>he's wearing a 'Do You Even Lift' shirt
>as soon as I see that I half burst out laughing
>he fucks off like 30 seconds later

I'm a big guy and it pissed me off to see a nerd so I had to bully him

>dyel asian kid struggling to deadlift 1pl8
>walk up to him while he's mid rep
>hold the bar and push him to the side
>start pressing it over my head for reps
>he looks at me as his eyes start to well up
>me and my buddies literally laugh our sides off
>his lip starts quivering
>"cat got your tongue?" I say
>me and my buddies laugh even harder
>he grabs his small plastic water bottle that his mom bought him and runs out of the gym

Never saw him again, faggots that weak should be ridiculed, his fault he let himself go

you lie

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Not really a bully but I accidentally got this guy banned from the gym.

>be me
>doing Madcow 5x5 at gym
>walking to free weights area and see this fat asian on the treadmill
>going at like 2.5 mph sucking wind like there's no tomorrow
>want to encourage him
>start to press up on the speed and incline
>he looks at me and says "n-no, stop...please"
>I say "use your words chubs. Please what?"
>he can't even get it out, he's breathing so hard
>at 9.0 mph he literally busts ass and falls off the back of the treadmill
>a couple of PTs walk over and ask what happened
>I say he was trying to impress those girls by running fast and I pointed to a couple of qt cardio bunnies
>he literally can't even get any words out he's breathing so hard can only say "h-he..." pointing at me
>I say I came over to try and help him
>PTs make him go to the office and kicked him out of the gym and made him cancel his membership
>also had to pay $250 for "damaging the the equipment" from his fall