What's the point?

What's the point of lifting weights when 95% of the guys in a nightclub are in great shape too and its not going to help you stand out at all?

Plus most of those guys are taller and better looking as well.

Because most are not in great shape, you probably just notice the above average men, faggot.

Fuck, even at 5'10 and ottermode I look better than the vast majority at any club or party I go to in my scandinavian university town, that was not the case when I was skinny fat.

Have you ever been to a club?

Most people just look average. It's not much different than anywhere else you go.

You do it for yourself. It's not about those other fuckers, or looking pretty for some shallow partner. It's about taking pride in what you do, being proud of who you are, and lifting heavy shit before putting it down recreationally.

>what's the point of bettering yourself when other guys are also bettering themselves? You should be weaker and fatter instead
>and the only point of lifting is for girls

You guys are nuts. The average guys at the club I was at last night all looked great. You can't see a 3% difference in body fat through clothing.

It's not gonna help anyone compete unless you're juiced to hell.

> guys in a nightclub

Clubs are for faggots. The chicks who are into guys who go clubbing are faggots.
Meet chicks in a church.

>being below average looking
you're already fucked regardless when it comes to women, just lift for yourself

I'm atheist. Also I've never met a girl at church even when I went.

You can see it on the face. That's really the main benefit of low body fat.

Lol. Only if you have a good bone structure like a nice jawline and cheekbones. Ugly guys look worse with lower facial fat because it just makes us look gaunt and unhealthy.

I saw a video of a thick as fuck white chick doing very very naughty things in an empty church.

I'll do that.

you aren't lifting for club chicks you retard, most of them are vapid whores

you're lifting for encounters in your everyday life, presuming you can interact competently with another human without being under the influence...

stop making these threads they make me sad as fuck

Who is this gains goblin?

Rachel Cook.
But she is mine

>encounters in your everyday life,

Oh yeah because the random girl in the grocery store really wants me to chat her up while she's buying chicken.

[spoiler]no she doesnt[/spoiler]

>lifting for anybody but yourself
kys

>being this ugly
Just smile and say hello. Girls love that shit.

Uh no they dont. Usually they look around nervously and the next line out of their mouth is I have a boyfriend.

dont go to the club then. everyone on Veeky Forums is unique in some way, I'm sure of it. you all have character. you're funny or quirky or different in some way. if you're aesthetic and Veeky Forums, and quirky and funny in an odd sort of way, it's a great combo. truth is a great majority of jacked dudes have the same shit personality. dumb sluts go for it, but loads of cute girls don't. if you can look like them but act down to earth, humble, quirky, funny and maybe a bit odd, a lot of cute and cool girls will go for it. all you need to do is be comfortable with yourself. be comfortable to be your unique self, and look like the typical yoked dude. hopefully youre tall while youre at it. i swear dudes, its all you need. just dont act. dont try. just look good and be yourself cuz i know deep down you guys are pretty cool man.

i used to be a hopeless virgin and now decent looking women are often attracted to me.

>just be tall
>just be good looking

Wow you don't say.

Go fuck yourself.

no i said hopefully youre tall. and by good looking i meant muscular with low bodyfat.

you're retarded.

i didnt mean to imply you had to be tall or that good looking facially. so cmon m8. you can do it.

But that's the actual truth. You will never see a short ugly guy make one of those stupid posts. Because if you're short and ugly you're fucked whether you lift or not. Whether you're rich or poor. Nothing else matters.

Anyway that said I'm gonna go work out now. Won't be much of a workout because I'm tired. I need the health benefits though.

Those guys who say "don't lift for getting girls" are correct. Because it doesn't make a fucking difference when your competition is also in good shape but outclassed you in every other way physically as well.

how short is short ;)?

5'7" and bottom 15% facial aesthetics.

Self defeating betas ITT

I thought I've seen 10/10 but my god, if she isn't the most perfect gril I've ever seen.

>would imagine life together/10

Being short and ugly will defeat you irrespective if the attitude you take toward it. At one time I actually believed looks didn't matter. Well women made the extra effort to educate me on that one.

well.... sorry. better looking women wont be for you unless youre mad rich. but you could get an average or so girl if youre funny and cool and have a good body

Get surgery, on height you can't do much. Just play the hand you have and don't make excuses.

Quit going to Guido clubs.

so god damned better

theres more to it than standing out in a nightclub. lift because you love the pump

Wow actually some good advice for a change. I am getting surgery. Gonna get hairline/forehead fixed by winter.

Gonna start a 2 year process of revision jaw surgery in about 6 months.

It's not fun though. My lips and gums are already nerve damaged from the previous work.

The only cure for the terrible life being ugly forces in you is to stop being ugly or die trying. There is literally nothing else.

I think you mean bitter, and yes it's clear user was rejected once or twice and his ego can't take it.

Lol at once or twice.

Good luck finding a loyal mate elsewhere m8.

Why, oh why, would you want to date a slut that goes to nightclubs?

I would marry her on the spot

Literally all I want is to be able to get sex with slim girls who want me and I'm not paying them. I don't care where I would meet them. I've gone everywhere.

she wasn't white m8

I feel your pain. Agnostic, but I don't really care about plowing sluts. Just want a supporting 7/10 qt to snuggle with on rainy days.

JUST

Girls can smell desperation you know.

wait wot

>skiing with makeup

Yeah they also have eyes too. Unfortunately. Maybe I should hit on blind girls. Probably aren't very many around.

Well all I want is to plow sluts but I'm too short and ugly.

>Being so critical without ever having touched a girl

She ain't wearing that much makeup faggot

Stop being so critical and maybe you'll get some

>white knighting supplicating beta male

I dunno man, do you live in a college town?

Every club I've ever been in has a mixture of some ugly people, some attractive people, and a whole lot of in between.

Go to one of those 80s goth clubs, get yourself a daddy issues with dyed hair.

/thread

Op go back to playing vidya fucking beta

No. Big city. Millions of people. You're probably just average looking so they all seem unremarkable to you. When you're ugly everyone looks impressive.

I might try that.

You need to have confidence too dingo if you actually like someone a girl want to get with you're gonna have better luck fuggin :DDDD

Are you really bitching?

Dude Im 5'6. Even before I was fit when I was a skeleton I had girlfriends and was fucking different girls. Just get rid of your autism and develop a sense of humor. Stop going tp clubs too.

>tfw 6'3 and in good shape
>never leave my apartment
>highschool trauma causes me to never approach any girl ever
>now I masturbate to 2d women

l-livin' the life haha

Youre probably invoking some kind of autism subconsciously girls aren't that quick to the boyfriend card

OP riddle me this.

What's the point of lifting if your bone structure is thinner than most males and a fair amount of females and you're shorter than average.

What's the point of lifting if it takes you longer to progress at your main lifts where others have started higher than you?

UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST
N
etc

>highschool trauma causes me to never approach any girl ever

HOW DO I OVERCOME THIS THIS IS MY PROBLEM TOO.

>the club
>church

This is why even when you find women, you're not finding women who have anything in common with you.

Cuck

Don't worry mate, it's literally irrelevant.

I approach girls all the time and I still get rejected because I'm ugly.

>6'1
>Not balding
>In decent shape
>Only girls that are interested in me are literally whales.

JUST

what's the point in taking exams if jackie chan in the front row is going to beat you anyway?

just give up, evidently it's all you're good for

Rachel is so cute

Obviously you've never been a short ugly Indian before. It's amazing how quick they can be when they want to.

Holy shit really despite being that tall? I thought that would make it easy.

Man competition really is bad out there.

>this is what fatties tell themselves

If 95% of guys in a nightclub are in great shape compared to you, you're in terrible shape.

I know several really autistic 6'1, 6'2 and taller guys who get zero attention from women. If you can't function in social interaction you might as well be 7 feet, it's worth nothing.

This is correct. Clubs aren't some magic place for only the elites of society.

The last time I went to one saw plenty of overweight (and even obese) people, plus lots of normal dudes.

They're not like shit from garbage normie films. Literally just business like all other businesses. People who want booze and music come to them and exchange capital for goods and services.

Pic unrelated.

this the damn truth right here bru

This one was different I think because it was a ticketed DJ show that cost $60 to attend. So only the "cool" or rich kids all came out for it. Fat slobs that don't care about pop culture won't go out for that sort of thing. That's also why I think the age skewed so low. Seemed like a high school dance at times.

>going to clubs instead of dive bars

Doing it wrong, family.

Easier to be anonymous in a big club than a small little bar.

>95% of the guys in a nightclub are in great shape
if by great shape you mean DYEL

>be me
>visit Veeky Forums for all 2015
>made some gains
>constantly stressed about how short i am

>stop visiting Veeky Forums on 2016
>visit /tv/
>stop caring about girls, just fap and be done with it
>make some extremely sick gains

>2017, visiting Veeky Forums again
>stalled hard
>now i feel like shit on these threads

Yeah, fuck you all, i'm out of this shit

Tell that to all the short people who succeeded in life.

If you have balls, height doesn't matter

More like if you're good looking height doesn't matter. Eg. Tom cruise. If you're short and ugly girls won't want you unless you have great prop inquiry and opportunities over weeks and months to get them to know you and like you. Ie. In school but pretty much nowhere else will give you that chance.

>great prop inquiry

Great propinquity

>Tom Brady age 24 vs 37

You are doing. Lower body fat percentage always make you look better unless you are DYEL with a skinny neck. If you have a thick neck, low bf% with make you look amazing.

For women, it's all collar bone visibility. If they re lean enough to see lots of collar bone, they're WAY hotter

Do neck work, bros

>when you're Chad you can't lose.

Jesus.

I never been in shape or had a healthy diet.

Neck size is mostly determined by nine structure and total mass. You ever seen a scrawny guy with thin wrists and a huge neck? I havent. Can't happen.

>nine structure

Bone structure.