How do i become a cool bad boy that girls want?

How do i become a cool bad boy that girls want?

kys and hopefully be reborn as one

Assuming you are an autist right now, you just have to become good looking and arrogant. Arrogance + looks + autism = bad boy.

for fucks sake
dumb underage

Thanks Clint

This

Confident, arrogant, asshole. WITH tattoos, Black ones. No faggy Nintendo shit. Ones that make you look like you did time in a Russian prison, or Brad Pit from Snatch.

That's how I look and act and I've had plenty of girls. Even a few 9s and 10s.

step1: you leave Veeky Forums forever
step2: success

Ottermode
Cigs
Dyed black or bleached hair
Undercut fade but messy/unstyled
Wear all black
Get some black denim
At least 2 distressed pairs one heavily and one light
Black tee shirts long and short sleeve crewnecks only
Black crewneck sweaters
A white Oxford or polo to wear under the crewnecks
Black slim chinos cropped and uncropped
Unbranded white+black socks
Pair of combat boots
Pair of derby's
Black vans old skools
Black converse
Black ultraboosts or adidas running shoe
A pair of adidas dooms
A pair of black new balance or Asics (but not the autism ones)
Black hoodies
Black flannel
Death/black metal merch
Black belts
Some white tees
Only jewelery should be earrings necklaces and rings and only silver/platinum
Those are the basics on how to dress
If you want designer/expensive shit some good ones are
Rick owens
Julius
Yohji Yamamoto
Cav empt (but only black pieces)
Raf Simons (only dark colors)
Do this and you'll be drowning in daddy issues pussy

I'm seriously saving this. Brb getting all of this with my tax refund

PLATINUM/SILVER HAIR M8
Guys will call you gay but the pussy will be fantastic
Especially if you do the messy fade

HOLY SHIT THAT IS ALMOST ME
Am I cancer Veeky Forums?
the only differences are that I dont smoke, like metal, or wear jewellery

It's a decent style desu
Simple and not autistic

actually... I based my style off of an anime character. (like the guy from the drive greentext)
kill me.

Nothing wrong with that if it looks good
I find inspo everywhere but mostly from.the good posts in Veeky Forums's waywt
If you want fashion inspo from anime watch ocean waves

Yeah you're autistic senpai

pic related, also I've gotten much more popular with women afterwards...
(and to keep it Veeky Forums related, I do calisthenics to get stronger without growing much bigger)

Take it easy Veeky Forums ambassador

Fashion is the only hobby I have that isn't some autistic shit like Vidya and anime so I take pride in it

How do I attract men who dress like this (as a guy)

kanekis a good choice

I alternate between this and palewave with some Hypebeast pieces thrown in

Yeah I guess.
I saw a bunch of faggots that wanted to be like him too, so at least I'm not alone.
and I have a wierd condition that ocasionaly fucks my eye up, so I have to wear an eyepatch, same eye too. It seemed like the perfect choice, so I went for it.

>Been arrested multiple times
>Have been in tonnes of street fights
>Have been stabbed before
>When I get pissed off I genuinely lose my temper and start going off

And yet I am literally not considered a "bad boy" by anyone, nor are girls attracted to me. Most people think I'm a moron. When I was Dress like a stereotypical bad boy and say some mildly mean things to her.

Just be yourself

I've been not sleeping so can get dark bags under my eyes

Witnessed

>Be a skinny turd that dies his hair black and wears form fitting mostly black clothing.

Shit nigger, you just described the mid 00s emo scene.

The early-mid 2000s emo/goth scene is seeing revival in the late 2010s rap scene

That's only because being gay is hip right now. That's also why Veeky Forums is seeing such a revival.

Note: this only works if you're a lanklet.

/How to look gay

Seriously, this is skinny pale faggot core, womens don't like this things

Women are for faggots
Real men fuck other real men

>How do i become a cool bad boy that girls want?
You DON'T. You just DO THE BEST YOU CAN in life and TAKE WHAT YOU GET like everyone else. Now stop being a faggot and go do your goddamned homework so you don't end up working at McDonalds your whole life, nigger.

Sure Ricky

But this Is emo-gay-core 2016 who suck kanye west dick and live in his mother house and study in a expensive college

Sell drugs and you will have slutty women at your disposal if you start making some decent money(35k a year and up) when your young, after 25 it starts to look pathetic tho if your still peddling weed/coke.

>generally fun guy who just doesn't give a fuck
Said every insecure faggot who cares way too much, ever.

fugg

yep my brother is pretty much this +alcoholic

no car, shit job, dropped out of school generally an asshole to everyone drinks everyday

pulls good looking girls all the time but if they do stick around they always cheat on him. fucks with his head bad

fuck off Veeky Forums, real bad boys don't give that much of a fuck about what they wear.

It's mostly personality.

this. I have an asian friend who slayed super fucking hard in college, was a huge asshole and had this dragon sleeve

fuck a dude

>"sure Ricky"

i almost felled out my wheelchair mate, thank you.

this is way you fuck all the time other bunnies.
There is never "the one" for you. So you get never fucked in the head. Humans come and go.

OP asked how to be a badboy not how to be an ultra-emo

The only proven way to become a badboy is RTT theory: ROIDED + TANNED + TATTOOED

Guaranteed 3 point increase in your looks if done correctly.

/thread

Pleade tell me your wear the autism eye patch

Style is helpful if you want to get girls, try actually giving a fuck about it and see how much more attention from girls you will get. When you have an above average body, starting to dress better than average is the natural next step.

It's not difficult, it doesn't have to be expensive, and it's completely worth it.

That would only work if its pic related.

If you fw the vision, daddy issue chicks would ride you til sunset

>owning seven pairs of shoes
>getting a haircut regularly
>JEWELRY

Good luck pretending you "don't care" with a look that autistically planned. Fakeness level: Female twitch streamer.

What does it matter if it's fake to the level of female twitch streamers? Do you think the streamers care when they get their money? Would you care when you get the girls?

You / He admitted freely that it will only get you daddy issues material. You won't find a gf, in fact you're actively preventing the few sane women from looking your way with all the narcissism.

I know how hopeless it can feel trying to just be normal and sane when everyone else seems to be hurrying the other way. I know.

let them know that you think they are full of shit without explicitly telling

What mode is Lip Gallagher? US version.

nice

Well obviously you need to go for a look that attracts the type of girls you are after. But the authenticity meme is so fucking stupid. There's nothing real about image, it's all fake.

Take actions that serve the goal you have in mind, in this thread the goal is "cool bad boy that girls want".

i heard something about

FACE
FRAME
HEIGHT