Are Veeky Forums women generally conservative, or liberal?

Are Veeky Forums women generally conservative, or liberal?

>pic related

I find they tend to be more liberal, at least in my experience. It's all about "empowering women and being a kickass sexy babe :)"

Conservative on the outside. With a nice white blonde husband working 6 figs.
But fuck BBC every now and then when her and hubby is fighting

>not fitness related

I don't understand how Veeky Forumsness plays into politics.

I don't think just because a woman is into fitness that she'll think differently about anything political. But feel free to change my mind, thanks.

Liberality correlates positively with wealth and education, and so does fitness - so probably more likely to be liberal

Cardio bunnies are 100% liberal

>implying lifting makes any difference at all.

nobody cares

sage

>identity politics
Only people without a personality and/or with little going on for them cling to identity politics.

Fat body positive women are crazy liberal. Safe to assume women who work hard for their physique and health are conservative

>mfw I see a liberal standing near me

What the fuzzy fuck is she doing with her off hand grip? Shes got her index finger and thumb only below her dominant hand? Who the fuck teaches someone to shoot like this?

They are whatever the Chad/Jamal that is currently fucking their brains out and paying their rent tells them they are.

This is Joy Villa, the girl who wore the Trump dress to the grammys. She actually used to compete and posts a lot of fitness related stuff on her Twitter.

>pic related

This is exactly what I was thinking. Your average cardio bunny, like user says , are majority liberal. Once you get into girls who are at a competitive level they're going to tend to be more conservative.

Whatever the man in her life thinks, woman don't have their own opinions. If No Man = Feminist

Liberals tend to be lazy and want society/everyone else to fix their problems.

Conservative girls are fine with working twards a goal and achieving what they want.

Gross oversimplification

She looked like she lifts in that dress too. Dem shoulder and back gains.

>that stance
how about teaching her how to hold a gun before letting her shoot it.

Probably depends on their motivation.

If they're lifting for health or fuckability, probably no correlation.

If they're lifting because their girlfriends do it or they want to be seen as a top woman, probably liberal (progressive).

If they are doing it for military reasons, or are trying to fit into a fit mommy group, probably conservative.

To be fair, I'm completely talking out of my ass and this thinly veiled political argument thread is silly.

I love white women :)

Isosceles is fine for target shooting, but modified weaver is GOAT

>Nazi dubs checked
Also yes modified weaver is GOAT.

He's talking about how she's leanig back instead of forward

>fantasy displacement

Why is leaning forward good?

Why do women always hold guns like that?

>Take my she hulk 6'1 170lbs sister out to shoot
>She goes right into chick stance

Can't even say because she is small or psychically weak. Meanwhile 5'3 manlets can do a proper stance without training.

So a heavy recoil gun doesnt send you flying back like a jack ass

>why is breathing good

idk fuck off you donkey