What are the best supplements?

And why is it vitamin D

>increased libido
>increased energy
>no more foggy head
>Americans routinely have deficiency in D

So Veeky Forums why arent you taking one 2000 IU a day?

Just go in the sun for 30 minutes a day you basement dwelling fuck

Also zinc is the GOAT supp for men, you haven't had an erection till you've taken zinc

>2000IU

*scratches head* why would you ever pay for vitamin d when sunlight is free?

If you live in the North, the sun doesn't rise high enough for your body to be able to synthesize Vitamin D for most of the year.

In the north of what? earth? yes it does

Because the sun can accomplish the same thing for free instead of over paying for a pill my body can only process half of before I shit it out.

There's barely any sun where I live, so I already do take vitamin D supplements

No it doesn't. The atmosphere blocks enough of UVB rays (the shit that actually catalyzes vitamin d production) to where if the sun is below about 50 degrees, you aren't getting shit even if in direct sunlight.

DO NOT DISAGREE WITH ME OR YOU WILL REGRET IT.

Okay, champ

Underrated post

>5000iu vitamin D
>fish oil epa 600mg dha 300mg
>progressive "active men" multivitamin

Inb4 5000iu is crazy. I work construction and we're doing parkade work. I get to work before the sun rises and leave an hour before it sets.

5000IU doses are more intended for "at risk" populations (ie. people who don't have exposure to the sun). You don't need that much if you get regular sun exposure anyway.

I only take 500IU daily because I don't go outside much.

5000IU
I fucked up

I'm literally underground in a concrete coffin for the vast majority of my day. However from April- September, I drop to 3000iu because the rotation of the earth creates a condition where there are an average more hours of daylight.

How much zinc can I safely take? I take 3 zma caps before bed but it only works out to be 30mg.

I have another zinc supplement that I used to take and its 15mg in 1 cap. Can I take this as welll at another time in the day?

Yeah, my bad. I misread your post and missed the "parkade" part.

I take over 8000 iu daily and my libido and energy is still low on days I lift heavy. On days off its high AF.

Me too, senpai. Only go outside for class, food, and gym.

I only do that but also in North Dakota. Im fading away into the white walls. Send help.

Future skin cancer victims.

>GOAT supp
>not creatine

>there are people who take above the UL when the evidence doesn't support it
sasuga user

5 to 30 minutes of exposure to sunlight twice a week is enough for normal vitamin d levels
you won't get cancer from that, numbnuts

Me too user but I only have uni 1 day a week and for most of that I'm inside.
Full time student as well.

Sounds like you don't live in a country with crazy high UV index and on average 2/3rds of people will get skin cancer..
STRAYA

>Straya

fuck off you rookies, come to new zealand where you're guaranteed skin cancer if you go in the sun between 11am and 4pm

Actually, you'd be surprised. 30 minutes of unprotected exposure in regions with shitloads of UV exposure can lead to cancer over time

I'll make sure to annex you sheep fuckers someday.

I live in fucking Brazil, dude
just get your biweekly dose of sunlight early in the morning or near sunset

also you should use sunscreen daily if you live in a hellhole like australia

>sunlight early in the morning or near sunset

Congratulations on not getting any Vitamin D at all.

What about the test increase soups?

Oh fuck off, idiot.

I take 1400IU of vitamin D3 a day. I think I need more, living in Finland not seeing sun much if not at all.

>not getting any Vitamin D at all
that's wrong. you will still get enough, it will just take longer than if you did it around noon

You should probably take a 5000 IU dose if you're a Finn.

>Yeah bro, just stay in the sun longer to make up for the difference!

Enjoy your skin cancer, banana user

optimal vitamin d levels actually reduce the risk of cancer
you won't get cancer if you don't overdo it

>Don't worry, staying in the sun for several times longer than would otherwise be necessary is okay because I'm getting a slow trickle of Vitamin D!

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

>Not getting ULTIMATE doses of Vitamin D by praising the sun daily for 2 hours at peak afternoon hours.

>Being a fucking degenerate