I CAN'T STOP FARTING AND SHITTING

WHAT THE FUCK. ALL OF THIS PROTEIN CONSUMPTION IS MAKING ME CONSTANTLY FUCKING FART. I PRACTICALLY WANT TO JUST GIVE UP LIFTING AFTER ALL OF THE LITERAL SHIT I HAVE WENT THROUGH. AFTER ONE SCOOP, IT'S OFF TO DEADLY GAS CITY. AFTER STEAK, IT'S TIME TO SMELL THE SHIT. EVEN MILK MAKES MY STOMACH GURGLE AND ALL I FUCKING DO ALL DAY WHEN I AM NOT LIFTING IS FARTING AND SHITTING AND THANKS TO BEING ON THIS BOARD A LOT, ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS THE FUCKING STUPID BRAAAP MEME. EVEN AS I TYPE THIS, MY STOMACH CHURNED. BEFORE I LIFTED, I WASN'T LIKE THIS. I FUCKING FART NON STOP. FUCK!

How much protein are you eating?

Get off the brotein shakes and see a doc.

i'm not fucking measuring.

Your body gets used to it pussy. Also you may be lactose intolerant.

>BBRRRRAAPPPFFFTT

But In all seriousness I was like you.

cut down on the caffeine if you take any.

Stop drinking milk.

pre-workout caffeine makes you fart?

HOLY FUCK YES. Are you kidding me?

First of all, I was having way too much caffeine. Easily 200 mg a day. I was fucking gassy and had to shit like 5 times a day. That plus protein was ruining my life.

Goddamnit this is happening to me too. Might have to cut the pre-workout shit out.

That's what I've been like for the past 8 months. I fart all day everyday and they're gross stinky farts and it pisses my gf off so much because she has to air out the apartment every 15 minutes. I've also gotten a talking to at work about it but they can't fire me for it

I only got those farts when I was a beginner and drinking 10 protein shakes a day. I only have 2 a day now and the farting stopped

Holy shit are you me? My boss and gf both rag on me for it, they're the soft ones you barely feel, but they smell so bad and just sit there for like 10-15 minutes lingering. Unfortunately it's been this way for like 6 years and it only goes away when I'm on a cut, which is like once a year when I'm off cycle.

>200 mg/day

Pussy.

>40451957
>BRRRRAAAAPPPPFFFF does exist ;_;

Oh yeah man they silent but fucking reeeeeek bro, it's like a stink bomb went off and the smell lingers for legit like 15 minutes but the thing is I fart every 3 minutes so where ever I go I stink the place out

I fuck with people in small spaces in public by letting them rip constantly than giving them a grossed out look like it's there fault lol

Ever had one of those farts during sex? She'll get off your dick real quick lmao it's happened to me a few times now

Eat more fruits and veggies. You cant just eat protien and garbage foods. You gotta balance it out with a tonne of fruits and veggies. They will help your digestion.

Broccoli makes me fart even more

>tfw only eat tuna, protein powder, chicken, nuts, pre-workout every day, random junk food rarely, 5 shot espressos every other day, some bananas sometimes
Good fuck I just farted right now and it literally made me feel like I was going to pass the fuck out

Same thing happened to me. Your body will get used to a high protein diet and you won't be farting as much. As for shitting however, don't constantly space out your meals. For me, I used to have breakfast, lunch, something before dinner, dinner, and then something before going to bed. I wasn't giving my body enough time to digest all the shit I was eating, so I was constantly shitting and it was fucking horrible. Just east 3 meals a day and one or two small-ish snacks and you'll be fine. Just don't eat before going to bed.

Yes! Usually during head. I like it when she has my dick in her mouth and my fart in her nose, I hold her head in place and just skull fuck her when she wants to come up for air because I just let her smell what the rock is cooking.

Feels good.

I shit 6 times today and fart 200 times I guess. I am on 0 carb diet. All I ate is ground beef(1 pound) and lettuce. I found out if I add carbs (oat as I prefer) I would go back to being a one shit a day normal human being. How are you guys doing ?