Look, I'll make you an offer. I'll give you a 7/10 gf for 50% of all your gains

>Look, I'll make you an offer. I'll give you a 7/10 gf for 50% of all your gains.

What about any gains I make after getting this 7/10?
Can you promise blue eyes?

How about you give me citizenship instead and I'll give you my vote.

I wouldn't give up 1% if my gains for your whore

You're dead to me.

>lifting for girls
ITT Desperate autists who can't get laid

Dead you hear me? DEAD!

Jokes on you, i don't have any gains!

D-E-D.... DED!!!!!

>he doesn't know who Kevin O'Leary is.

Insane.

i'll take it
i'm so lonely

>have a fever that whopped me last week
>made negative gains
I think you have yourself a deal.

> mfw 50% of 0

i would do it only so i could make a deal with the kevin 'king of gods' o'leary

>I'll make you a counter-offer. I only want 10% of your gains but you can never fuck the 7/10 just enjoy her company and show her off to friends and family

>youre
>you are dead

handjobs okay? what about looking at her naked?

can i end the offer and go back to a clean slate after 1 year?

>tfw started this meme

You guys should thank me desu

25% and I only get to fuck her, nothing else.

I- I don't understand what you're (you are) getting at.

>I'll make an offer. I'll give you the 7/10 gf you want, for only 25% of your gains, but I want 10% of every gain you make for the next three years.

I'd give Lori 100% of my gains if you know what i mean ;)

30% and 8/10 who loves me forwver or i fucking walk right out of her and vote for that lady boy prime minister

Jokes on you I'm dyel as fuck

>What if gains have helped secure that 7/10 gf?

Side note, anybody else in a situation where you talking to a girl who most guys would agree is a 7-8/10 but is 11/10 for you?
Currently there, kinda nice because there's not much competition.

ive seen this exact format, with the same exact replies and pictures, at least 3 times.

fuck off you turbo autist.

Take them all, I just want affection

I'll jump in here.

I only want 15% of your gains, but you have to give me oral sex 5 times.

Fuck. Make it 30% for sex 5 times for however long I want and you have yourself a deal.

Whoa for 30% I can find a black guy in the hood who will let you fuck them any time day or night FO THE REST OF HIS LYFE

Nigga this is Lori we're talking about.

Let me tell you a story...

Don't vote for him foreigner. He is a greedy liberal.

>have to

I'll counter offer, 50% and i'll give you oral sex an unlimited number of times, no limit, whenever

9/10 gf for 30% of your gains.

This is my only offer either accept before the next shark pitches or negotiates or I'm out.

I really want to go play basketball with my team.

Alright, alright let me make another deal that these other guys can't compete with.

I'll give you a SOLID 8/10 gf or bf if you give me 49% of your gains right now and only 5% of the gains you make for the next two years. You can only have sex 5 times a week, though.

I ACCEPT

Btw Mavericks suck the Rockets ass

>or bf

DONE

>your dead to me
>my dead to you

You know, Robert, I really like this deal, and I'd love to partner with you, but Barbara's offer is very strong... Can you give me an 9/10, and take 15% of my gains for the next 2 years?

Pleasure doing business with you!

Great thread. Reminds me of the way Veeky Forums used to be. *sheds tear*

Alright sharks, ice thought about it, and I'd like to mention I would prefer to fuck multiple women rather than having a gf. With that said, whoever can get me the most unique lays will be my choice. I'll give 50% of my gains plus a 2% royalty.

If I returned to skeleton mode I would lose this 7/10 faster than I can make my gains back. Bad deal.

You're just dehydrated. You'll look as good as previously within weeks.

I accept only if you buy the Chargers and bring them back to San Diego and fuck spanos in the ass

I can give you a 9/10, but I want 20% royalty on gains for the next 2 years and 25% of your current gains.

6/10 for 30% of gains?

Kekekekkekekekkekex1000

NIGGA WHAT IN THE FUCK DID I JUST READ

>Thank you now you're an official meme maker. Do you want a fucking cookie. You're a fucking newbie kid don't get cocky.

>I hope you're next meme will be has hot as this one. But I'm a nice guy i want to offer you a deal you can't refuse. I'll want 50% of all the keks you get in your career in return I'll give you the privilege of positively influencing this board's culture.

>Think about it kid Veeky Forums is major staple of the internet fitness landscape this could be huge for you

Deal. Now show me my new qt gf

Here you go, I made the same deal with her by the way.

I'll vote for anyone just to get the traitor drama teacher out

Lori is hot as fuck. don't even know why.

topkek

this is basically what happened to me but shes more like an 8/10.

>start lifting last year at end of january
>make decent gains, about 20 pounds of not much fat
>see 8/10 girl train with a guy a few times
>know its not her boyfriend cuz he looks beta af
>see her on train a few weeks later
>approach her while we walk out
>fast forward to today
>in relationship since 6 months with her, lost like 15 pounds and barely look like i lift
>always try to get back into lifting but shoulder injury and sick every few weeks

at least i have a hot gf and sex every time we see each other r-right?