Guys im finally training legs for the first time today,my question is...

Guys im finally training legs for the first time today,my question is, how much could you squat the very first time you did it?

Iv been training 4 years, 3 plate bench, 4 plate diddy, now iv finally realized i need to hit legs, im just worried im hardly gonna be able to squat the bar?

Dude, you seriously need to get a haircut.That shit is hello gay. It looks like you are wearing mascara, lmao. How have you not done legs, dyel? Lmao brah.

>first time

i couldnt even go down with the bar
(SRS)

2 pl8 minimum or however much you weigh.

lol, this photo just proves how shitty small ankles make u look. u cant even tell how big his quads r but just by looking at his ankles ur brain makes u think he is leglet.

newfag detected

b8

>2pl8 min
In sandals. You forgot that part. Any faggot can squat 2pl8 in shoes.

If you can only squat the bar then that's fine, it'll come in time. Add a little weight if it's too easy but make sure you get the form correct before trying to lift heavy

>falling for meta bait

you seem to be lost

>>>reddit.com/r/cuckoldfitness

If you can deadlift 4 plates then you've obviously got much stronger legs than a complete non lifter. Just do the bar, then do 100 pounds, then go up in increments until it gets hard.

2.5 pl8

>even knowing that exists

Don't call me a fag dude, that's not ok.
That's not even a real vitamin, idiot.

>4 plate diddy, now iv finally realized i need to hit legs
what shitty bait.

>training legs
>pic of zyzz
You forgot to say pic not related.

The haircut isn't gay because gay people have good haircuts. This is just a shitty haircut.

100kg to around parallel. I kinda got stuck cause of mobility issues. Now I'm as limber as well cooked fucking asparagus.

if you can pull 4 plates you will be able to squat about 3 plates low bar.

also if you can pull 4 plates, you have developed legs.

>4pl8 diddy
>without training legs
0/5