Area your teeth white, fit?

Area your teeth white, fit?

americans are the only ones that obsess over their teeth being white to the point of ruining them

So no?

europoor detected

>europeon

Slimy limy spotted

>tfw just got my crest whitestrips today

im stoked, famalam

lol they dont work

so do you guys still have enamel or is it all gone

white and straight

straight but not white

have had enamel issues since I was a kid, thanks tetracycline

>thinking having white teeth is unhealthy

If you actually brushed your teeth daily like a civilized human, your teeth would be decently white. Sad that you're from a third world country

How do I stop them getting yellow when I drink three black coffees a day? I brush with whitening tooth paste two times a day but still a little yellow.

I've never had a cavity in my life and my teeth aren't white.

My friend who has had like 10 cavities has amazingly white teeth.

What's the deal yo

>that last /dip/ of the night
Got me a lip in right now. Not that you underage faggots would know anything about that

lol no one past 20 dips, except for greasy oil dogs that you see in seedy strip clubs

My boss and his boss dip. I used to dip pretty heavily. Tons of people dip

Uhhh who cares? U r ugly

Two of my favourite things in the world are coffee and red wine
so no, my teeth are not white.

Clean-yes
White-no

Apparently as a youth I was given medication that permanently dyed my teeth.

The only solution would be whiten them through on of the more serious methods.

I wonder who could be behind this post...

Same, they're straight and not that bad colour wise, it's just that I notice some of my friends who drink and eat unhealthy shit have whiter teeth than me
I brush twice a day with an electric toothbrush not too rough or softly but they never seem to get brighter
Could it be because I drink water mixed with lemon sometimes? I do it for muh vitamins and skin

damn, guess this one post on a Bhutanese Shadow Boxing Messageboard negates every single other source of review on the web, hope i can get my money back

This.

>few months ago took cousin to get his wisdom teeth out
>after surgery he gets a fuck ton of medication
>ibuprofen 600, some shit that gets him high as fuck and antibiotics
>decide to see a dentist
>tells me i need to lose the wisdom teeth
>get them done friday
>i only get the ibuprofen which did fuck all for the pain
>got an infection, swelling has gotten worse
>haven't slept in 4 days
>wanted to call the dentist and complain and get proper medication so i could sleep today
>lol its holiday so the office is closed
>lol liquor store is also closed so no alcohol for the pain

I am gonna fucking file the biggest complaint against that asshole oral surgeon.

I believe an exact quote from your doctor was "if the swelling doesn't reduce within 24 hours you need to come back."

>be high as fuck
>doctor tells you something
>your ride tells you something
>expect you to remember that shit

Teeth are not naturally white.

Implying he didn't go over these the day you scheduled to have your wisdom teeth removed and likely before they took them out.

why are dogs teeth white af?

Rinse with warm salty water and keep taking ibuprofen.
Doesn't the dentist have an out of hours/emergiency number?

Enamel/dentine ratio m8

they only work the first time, so enjoy i guess

Why do dogs walk on four legs you dumbfuck?

My teeth are not white and are gay

Does anyone know a whitening method that doesn't fuck up the enamel?

Bleaching and anything abrasive don't need to apply, not worth it to me.

it's probably genetic. I had yellow teeth since I was a kid and my father has them, too.

>actually letting some guy convince you to remove a completely natural part of your body that is not damaged/sick
what did you think was going to happen?

>Area your teeth white
what did he mean by this?

Probably "are ya teeth white"

>What is crowding/impaction/pericoronitis etc.

r8 teeth
>they're whiter in person desu

Considering 75% of them are fake, yes,

Tons of people dip. It's a blue collar thing. Ivery tried it a few times and find it disgusting desu, but I prefer people dipping over smoking.

That being said, true gentlemen vape, of course *tip*

My man.

>Cabernet sauvignon master race

>lol no one past 20 dips

Me, and 50% of people at my job do. Go work a job in construction and you'll see how wrong you are.

>YELLOW X3
>WHITE X2
WHY AM I MORE YELLOW?!

Worked every one of theach like five times I've tried 'em, faggot.

Dentist here, ask me anything about teeth. Not whitening though, it's not popular where I'm from and I don't really care for it personally either so I don't know that much about it.

If you don't drink Bordeaux you are literally shit tier

why have my teeth always been yellow, why are my new wisdom teeth yellow and theyre only 2 years old. my teeth are dim and practically gray and yellow.

>they're whiter in person desu

>so do you guys still have enamel or is it all gone
You realize no enamel leads to dark teeth, right?

>Comparing yourself to dogs

My teeth are yellow and black in some places, crooked, and rotting. No matter how Veeky Forums I get I have that making me ugly.

Why do I even try anymore?

Veeky Forums is a lifestyle.
Go to a desntist senpai.
Show a little humility and always book the next appointment before you leave.

Believeitornotdentalhealthcouldbefuckingwithyourgains.jpg

I live in California, a dentist trip is minimum 1000 dollars with my health care here. Dunno how to afford it.

I think you may need to recontact your dentist.

I dont know a single dental health health provider in the country(other than a few elite health plans) with costs that high.

bullshit. you get checkups and cleaning for $50 cash at most offices.

bro
see a dentist.

i had legit 4 visible cavities, and all my wisdom teeth are cracked and need ripped out

First visit was a cleaning/analysis
Second visit was a final cleaning, and then filling two of the cavities
Third visit was a crown build up, and a final filling session.

Now I'm on a six month wait before we check if I qualify for a new crown, or if my teeth are too far gone.

Just do it bro. I'm in a much better place now than I was then.

The hardest part was making the first appointment, and committing to it.

I made an appointment with an out of town dentist 'cause I was so embarressed, and I can't wait for my next appointment, because it's kind of a moment of truth thing, but I'm happy with all they've done so far, and it's dramatically improved my life.

Like, damn I have so much more potential with an open mouth smile than I did before with my awkward closed lip shit.

Either you just feel like they are yellow because you are comparing to people with artificially white teeth (normal teeth colour is yellow-ish) or you might have enamel hypolasia / fluorosis.

My mother is alcoholic and when I was child, she doesn't feed me, no vitamins and etc. Now my teeth are fucked, many fillings. I dont even know what should I do. My sugar is mostly fruits (bananas and apple) and a little bit pastry/bread and that's all. Flossing, brush~ 10 min but still cavities, I lost hope about good teeth. Sorry for "slav" english

Is there any hope for my 2 front teeth that have stained near the gumline. How does one make em white and great again?

Vitamins don't have anything to do with your teeth, in fact no nutritional deficiency should affect teeth much (other than scurvy which "only" makes your teeth fall off but doesn't cause cavities). If you are brushing 10 minutes your are doing more harm than good, you are literally brushing your teeth away. Brush for 2 mins with electric brush using a soft head. Floss once a day. Use fluoride toothpaste. Don't eat more than 5 times per day and always use xylitol gum after eating.

Most likely just dental calculus, could be caries too. It might be possible for you to just scrape it off yourself with some sort of metal instrument, although I recommend seeing a dentist.

Tfw 27 and have crooked teeth but to depressed to go get braces because i an a pussy with severe social anxiety

I mean teeth genetics. My poor parents have bad teeth so I am in same situation + no proper food during childhood (rich calcium). Now situation is much butter but they still ugly and bad.

Same here
No days passes without 3 coffees and a glass of red wine

Get in you fucking pussy

Anyone used teeth whitening products that actually work?

Go die in the old world. Syrah and Cab Sauvignon is where it's at.

Same situation, slavbro. Do not despair. I have bad teeth because my parents were also poor and didnt know any better. Many of my health issues can be attributed to my parents ignorance but I learned and I swear that my future child will be better off, I will see to it.

Max white

I have fluorosis, in my teeth, i'm hoping laser teeth whitening will get rid of it.

parents shouda installed propur filters

it's 1k user...how are you people living when you have less than that in bank is beyond me

My teeth are probably a lot further gone than yours friend.

>rat teeth
Shit genetics

let's see yours, babe

Yeah, my problem is my gums, I brush and floss daily, use mouthwash etc, but they're always red and puffy, I have no idea what to do at this point.

Braceface life desu

Get this from costco. Was lazy when it came to brushing my teeth but now this thing really helps get rid of food that is just sitting in between my teeth.

qt

>tfw ugly teeth
I take good care of them and don't have any serious dental issues. I think I have 1 small cavity on my adult teeth. Still, they are yellow and shit.
Fuck my life.

What you packin son?

I have an overbite with 2 big massive front teeth, a tooth above the other teeth and a tooth behind my lower teeth and they are yellow

I haven't had a job in my life but if I did the first thing I would've done is got braces

No. It's actually kind of embarrassing to smile

Americans sure do care a lot about teeth. Weird how different cultures value different things

G E N E T I C S

Mine are kind of yellow. brushing my teeth with whitening paste just doesn't work. only thing that I think will work is one of those whitening strips or whatever there called.

I have never had any, but my brother has had like 3+ or something like that. Not sure about my parents.

When I was a kid I was terrible about brushing my teeth and I still did not get any.

>tfw teeth start to become crooked thanks to wisdom teeth

I'm 24 and just got braces a week ago. Get over it and better yourself.

Does Veeky Forums floss?

Pretty dang white, and I only brush once a day.

Flossing is a meme perpetuated by the floss industry (seriously like once a month and you're fine)

What happens if enamel runs out? Is there anyway to get it back? MY canines are cold sensitive

Flouridation of water prevents cavities but can also cause the teeth to become more and more brown or yellow.

Does your friend get his water from a well?

I floss and brush 3 times a day. And whitening strip every 5 months.

Yeah I bought a 270 dollar toothbrush and now theyre clean as fuck.

The browning of the teeth from fluoride (fluorosis) only occurs during the calcification and development of adult teeth. It's near impossible to get as an adult.

Nope. Just use sensodyne. Also stop doing things that wear down your teeth (i.e. brushing immediately after acidic foods like coffee, tea, sugary snacks). Rinse your mouth out with water thoroughly prior to brushing. After you eat the pH is low, the teeth are demineralized, and brushing causes abrasion that can scrape off enamel.

>Flossing is a meme perpetuated by the floss industry (seriously like once a month and you're fine)

Definitely do it more often than this. Periodontitis is a bitch. There's a strong correlation between this and heart disease too, though research hasn't realized the extent of it yet.