Full body workout plan to get Thorbod?

Full body workout plan to get Thorbod?

Girl is into Thor because of his body.

2 months. Will go balls to wall and update you guys daily.

Consider it an experiment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GST1W6Q5lug
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Pls help

depends where you're starting but if you want it in two months natty you better not be far off from it already.

Will post before pic as soon as it syncs.

Starting from pic related.

About 4 workouts into stronglifts and I'm doing crunches and a little bit of cardio.

Smoke about a pack a day which actually fucks up my cardio. I'd try to quit but live in a house full of smokers always smoking everywhere so I don't think it's going to happen even if I give it a solid effort.

I know Thorbod is probably not possible, but I at least want to be well on my way and cut at 2 months (meeting qt for weekend cabin fuckfest).

I don't have a double-chin. I have a chinlet and was trying to move head out of way so sucked it in like a chinless person.

6'3" 200lbs

Not sure if I should be eating chicken and broccoli or bulking...

Good news is because you're duel you can gain muscle on a cut.

Bad news is that 2 months is only 2 months.

Get it done my man I look forward to seeing you cut

>duel?

>Get it done my man I look forward to seeing you cut
I'll try but I'm pretty sure you guys know more about this than I do. I read the sticky and it seems like a long-term plan.

I suppose I could just do Starting Strength for several hours every day.

Are you saying I can just cut while building muscle because I'm fat?

THE GIRL WONT LIKE YOU IF YOU LOOK LIKE THOR
EITHER SHE LIKES YOU NOW OR YOU CHANGE WHO YOU ARE AS A PERSON
Now start working upper body to death every day while cutting on 200+ grams of protein and get a tan.
You can look much better but exactly like Thor is not possible. Good luck. You better be fucking serious if you want to make any real progress.

I was reading that cutting with being a dyel (assuming that's what you meant) is actually a bad idea because then you just become even more of a skinny nerd that looks terrible.

Important seeing as I'm a DYEL and no clue if I should be cutting or bulking, but was planning on bulking (couldn't hurt)

>2 months

Blast like a 1500mg test, 100dbol, 600mg trenA and eat everything you can find and fit inside your mouth that is considered human food.

2 months? get as much gear as you can, mix 50/50 with creatine and inject it straight into the blood stream

>THE GIRL WONT LIKE YOU IF YOU LOOK LIKE THOR
>EITHER SHE LIKES YOU NOW OR YOU CHANGE WHO YOU ARE AS A PERSON
I feel that. She already likes me. I actually left her and we're doing long-distance now. This is why I want to reward her.

>Now start working upper body to death every day while cutting on 200+ grams of protein and get a tan.
Good idea, but I have plenty of time so I can throw some squats in.

>Blast like a 1500mg test, 100dbol, 600mg trenA and eat everything you can find and fit inside your mouth that is considered human food.
Going natty. Too lazy/anti-social to find a dealer or do real research on roids.

I'm afraid if I eat a lot I won't have time to cut before cabinfest. I don't want to be fucking her as a blob.

Do a slow cut and you won't be a blob you'll be decent looking
If you want a chance at being successful squats will be a waste of time. Do just squats once a week maximum. If you're going to squat deadlift as well.

>mfw this surprisingly high-test badass did it
youtube.com/watch?v=GST1W6Q5lug

Actually nvm you don't really have time to slow cut
Meticulously count macros and go 500+ deficit
If you aren't consistently losing weight every day eat less again

Thanks, I'm definitely listening and won't waste time on squats.

I'm going to deadlift though. I'm not risking a back injury to look good for a girl.

What's a healthy amount to lose every day? Do I just chug protein to keep muscle while losing weight?

Any particular lifts?

Just doing StrongLifts now.

I feel like my lats, biceps, obliques & lower abs are complete shit.

Kinobody superhero physique

>that is considered human food

Fuck it why stop there, canned dog food has godly macros for an impromptu bulk.

It comes in decent flavors too, pic related is my favorite.

Not sure if you are trolling or not

you have a lot of body fat that will be easy to shake pretty quickly. you won't be big like hemsworth but otter mode is easy to get

Buddy if you wanna look even remotely close to hemsworth you better hop on roids or train at least 5 years with dedication while being lucky and having good genetics
Otherwise just give up
And if you are seriously thinking you will gain noticeable amount of muscle in 2 months you better just kys now

you dont have to be thor to fuck her you know

Full body? try something like this:
5x5/3 OHP
5x5 deadlift
4x8 zercher squat
4x12/max seated dumbbell press/pull-ups (or lat pulldowns) supersets
5x15 lateral rises

and the second day is the same but after initial OHP do 5x5 back squats and 4x8 stiff-leg deadlift.

Demanding (for a beginner), but with correct diet you should actually look a lot better in two months. Throw in two days with HIIT (preferably sprints or stat bike sprints).

oh, after these supersets throw in dips, three sets of max reps but don't actually fail, know your limit there.

>Girl is into Thor because of his body.
>have to transform myself into Thor's likeness in 2 months so my girl will like me
Sure sounds like a healthy relationship

If you only have 2 months either start cutting or start bulking and stick to it

2 months is 10 months too late

>You can gain muscle on a cut
Not at his bodyfat
If he were also a lot fatter in combination with being a beginner..

Dyel
If you have zero muscles you can gain muscle on any bodyfat unless you are auschwitz tier

>roiding for this
lol he still have love handles, I bet hes atleast 15% BF. ahhaaha

are you retarded cunt
he looks better than you ever will. no matter how hard you try you will NEVER look this good.

Lol Im like 8% jacked and loaded. Hes just more handsome than me but overall girls will pick me more than him

>what are obliques
>how can i be this clueless in judging body fat

I'll take retard for $100.

>Girl is into Thor because of his body.
I think you have to look at this face first

kek

>two months
>long ass program designed to focus on myofibrillar hypertrophy over time with only a bit of it short term sarcoplasmic hypertrophy and increased glycogen storage

Good recommendation in theory (for the Thor thing), but NOT for a flabby dyel wanting to transform in 8 weeks lol

Even with roids you aren't getting that body in 2 months

>Daily updates
DAY 4
REST DAY
ATE SOME FOOD
BODY STILL LOOKING LIKE SHIT
DOMS FROM YESTERDAYS 50 POUND SQUAT

>mfw been staring at Hemsworth's body for 3 minutes

>"Guys how do I get celebrity ripped in two months?"
>won't quit smoking
Get out of here. You'll never make it.

Do a Mentzer bro split and eat like a motherfucker. You can probably put on 15 lbs if you do it right