How late is too late to "make it"? 25?

How late is too late to "make it"? 25?

Bruh it's NEVER too late to make it.

This. We are all going to make it

Realistically it needs to be an age where it's still socially acceptable to do crazy partying and go clubbing every weekend

Where you still have peers who go out and try and fuck random sluts

So I would say 28. It would be weird for a 33yo to still be living a wild playboy lifestyle you would be exclusively be trying to bang women so young it would be hard not to get annoyed by them

who you are at 25 is who you are forever.

There is no 'reinventing' or 'finding' yourself at that point. You're fucking done.

kek

Lol, whatever you say kiddo. I took up learning guitar at 26 and now 32 I play in a band that actually gets gigs and earns (a bit) of money.

$100 for an hour set on friday night, plus free drinks afterwards? It's never too late.

One of my male coworkers is 45 and does just that. He's an absolute legend, skin makes him look 30 still, most natural with girls I've ever seen.

There is no limit, you can start at 65 and make gains

never too late, everyone can "make it" in their own individual way phaggot

32 here. Making gains and smashing my red head, eastern European girlfriend every day. Never too late

Nah. This culture just glorifies youth too much.

30 is the answer. If you're partying after 30 everyone will think you're a loser

Everyone like who?

>t. 33yr old khv who never left the basement

Get with the times grandpa, with life extending over 100 it's quite dumb to presume you will settle forevah at 30.

>making it
>clubbing

wow what a dumb fucking thing to say

literally never gonna make it

/thread

why do you think that "making it" refers to going to clubs and pull sluts? why can't someone just change their life and start lifting?

it's never too late

>people in this thread equating "making it" with fucking random club whores

Sad, really.

You can make it any time before 50 I'd say. After that it becomes tough without TRT.

But what if that shit does not appeal?

Is "making it" a set in stone goal or ones individual endeavours?

of course not dweeb

what do you wanna be? when you are that, you have made it

teach me to dream like you

:( delete this on pleas

Trust me, 34 years old, got clean and started lifting when I was 26.

At 25 was a KV.

Slept around at 28 when I was improved and thought I'd made it.

Now I'm married with two children, decent job (don't earn a lot but I earn enough), every day seems better than the last. Literally every day I have is the best day of my life. It's awesome.

Clubs are fun when you still care about nailing and bailing but seriously, a good home life is where it's at.

I wanted to be a dweeb...

I think i just made it

>be me,became a father at 31 years old
>i quit smoking
>reduced alcohol intake drastically(4-5 drinks daily to 4-5 drinks monthly)
>started working out and doing cardio.
>one year later being in the best shape of my life so far.
Life pretty much begins for me in my opinion.So i actually reinvented myself,didn't i?

it's never too late... with steroids :)))

Enjoy it while it lasts. You're gonna get divorce raped sooner or later

when you actually get fit it will appeal, its the natural order of things, you get fit then realize all of us on this board are retards and you bail to hang with mr.thundercock and run train on sloots

30s are prime age reach the level of "true alpha"

The balance of body and mind with experience and confidence that comes with it.

The fountain of youth was suppose to turn a man to 30..

youre clearly just a 30 something year old, every age bracket says this about themselves the same way the manlet cutoff is everybodies own height -1

we're all gonna make it brah

lmaoing @ this gymcel

You gonna make it even with fucking 90... it's just get harder and took longer.

stop making me feel, thought i was on track for this life but just broke up with gf, ffuuuuuu

30 here, started lifting at age 27. Also didn't return to college until I was 25. It's seriously never too late to make life-altering changes for the better. In my case age and life experience were the things required in order for me learn how to truly commit to long-term goals, embrace continued slow achievement over quick (but fleeting) high's.

If your version of "making it" is that lifestyle, yeah. My version of "making it" is drastically different though...goal: attractive and supportive wife at home who has the maternal capabilities to help me raise a couple kids one day.

>33yo to still be living a wild playboy lifestyle you would be exclusively be trying to bang women so young it would be hard not to get annoyed by them

Exgf is female version of this. She's 35 god damned years old, divorcee, admitted 7x week alcoholic....yet she wants to be happily married and have kids one day. And I'm the mean awful person because I tried to explain to her that there's no realistic way to live her current lifestyle AND achieve the life she wants in the future. Even explained how my mom died at 42 from liver failure, was denied a transplant because she was an alcoholic, with her own children refusing to go to her funeral due to the hellish childhood she put them through. True. Fucking. Story. But again, I'm the bad guy for saying those things could happen to her if she didn't get her life/priorities in order.

sorry for blogpost Veeky Forums, this breakup has me mentally fucked and you guys have been through the last 3 years of lifting (and several ex's) with me. always appreciated.

Don't be a sad cunt brah!
You can be a sicc cunt if you want!
People say I got a dadbod at the age of 18 but I still make girls at the club brah!
Being an introverted sadcunt doesn't help your self-confidence brah, just make sure to eat your oats and go to the gym, then you'll make it eventually brah!

this is someone's opinion who is

I think you're in your prime when your 25.

And yet, here I am being a 33yo and I'm still fucking 19-23yo girls. Don't underestimate the power of social game user-san and girls' desire to submit.

If you are partying and trying to fuck randoms at 28 you are wasting valuable time. I did it but wish I had put more focus on creating multiple revenue streams or mastering a skill.

You can't be clubbing at 33(hitting it hard anwyas) unless you really got your shit together b/c its a big time suck and will creep into health, trust.

What you MAY be referring to is personality. In which, I can kind of agree on. That is just when your hormones start to level off and you aren't a dumbass, immaturate anymore.

But def who you are at 25 is NOT who you will be, even from there to 29. Much skills learned, maturity gained, quality failures taught, wisdom garnered. Shall I go on? Plus, you can get better at fucking, fighting (if that's your thing), and making $.

Gonna make it

if you're natty, 30+ is late but you'll still get decent results by the time you're 36~38;
if not natty, then it's never too late (depending on genetics and provided you're somewhat healthy whenever you start)