Have i made it yet Veeky Forums? Its been 6 years these natty gains are drying up

have i made it yet Veeky Forums? Its been 6 years these natty gains are drying up

? did u forget to lift for 5 of the 6 years?

yes. but cut more to let that core really shine and become /god/tier

really? :/

I'm truly trying user but it's hard, I've tried IF and keto but can't figure out how to get sub 10%. Lifts are suffering too

He's fuckin widya buddy

Kekekekkekekekkekekekekekek
Everyone is a DYEL no matter what OP

Don't fucking strain yourself, I'm around your size and bf

girls prefer a guy to be a little lean but not performance cut, it makes you look aesthetic but also a little more manly and less like you are obsessed with lifting and fitness

slightly visible abs and serratus should be your only benchmark

I'm going until I have a solid, visible set of abs. I used to be chubby when I was a kid, pic related was me 5 years ago. I still remember when I posted this picture on Veeky Forums and got flamed for it.

That's kind of funny, I took the other route, but started here 5-6 years ago as well

hey dude.

isolate core. I fell for the "don't do ab isolations" meme as well and thought squatting was good enough. That's only if you're on steroids. Do full hanging leg raises, ab wheel, and ab pulldowns with perfect form, and log your progress.

He's sorta not joking. Tbh you look really small for six years of lifting if those years were dedicated. Nice arms though.

Op here , damn bro ... Mirin hard. Stats?

I just turned 20 last Saturday so I'm still sorta young, also im 6'3 Lanklet status

I do and like 3 times a week... Usually an roller 3x20 or something. I think it's just shit genetics

6'3, somewhere between 215-220 lbs.

14-15% bf as I don't give a shit about perfect abs anymore

Keep your carbs high enough to keep your liver glycogen full, your muscle glycogen full, and drop fats. Make sure to get at least a whole egg a day for cholesterol. You can cut very low without losing strength. Bronkaid can help.

OP you look great and better than 95% of guys. The average woman would think you're hot. Anyone who says differently has meme expectations for a natty

>Usually an roller 3x20 or something
if you bench 135 lbs every single week for 2 years, will your chest get any stronger? you need to make progression on abs as with any exercise, increase reps or for your case make it more challenging by doing the ab roller on your toes instead of your knees

Impressive.

Is this one of those late bloomer natty success stories or was gear involved?

I'll give it a try . Thanks for the advice

Thanks user

You have plenty more natty gains you're just a pussy beta bitch.

Why the fuck would you even think that "physique" involves gear?

What does your routine looks like?

I ran 5/3/1 from August - December , january - now I've just done a bro split.

Chest/tri x back/shoulder/bi x legs

It's not the physique, it's the two year transformation from 2010 to 2012. He gained 60 lb of muscle in 2 years without gaining any fat. That's almost unheard of. Maybe it's because he was still growing, though.

How do I into Cheekie mode?

Nice progress , any recent photos ?