Visited snap city. please kill me

visited snap city. please kill me.

What happend?

Well? Wtf happened?

Not OP but in my case I deaflifted too much weight with bad form.

How snapped we talkin here? Like how bad?

Like every stop of the snapped-shit express

Get well soon, friend

I've still got chronic wrist pain from reverse curls with bad form 2 years ago. Shit sucks.

Are you me? Literally haven't been able to turn round door knobs for a year now

Mine hurt for a while after doing zottman curls.

Damn. Mine isn't nearly that bad and I'm still like 95% functional. I just can't have weight bending my palms backwards.

My condolences.

Had sciatica for 5 weeks now, gonna get a lumbar MRI scan soon.

Rich Evans of Redlettermedia fame had sciatica. So did Bill Burr. You guys should pal around.

Dang. I've heard that hurts. I hope you get better.

Snap city general?

I cant reverse curl with a straight bar, feels like my wrists are about dislocate. Either EZ or DB hammers for me, wrist clicks on straight bar curls. Also have to do a ridiculous shoulder warmup, massage and stretches before any kind of pressing, still get some popping here and there. Lots of upper back massage because a muscle keeps getting tight right around the shoulder blade (possible cause of the shoulder snap years ago).

I think you begin to appreciate your body if your warmup is at least half as long as your workout. Dont forget to stretch, fellas.

>even more people falling for the deadlift meme

Imagine if we had all taken one year to learn perfect form without caring how strong we got. Like a full year to master all the major lifts. Sometimes i imagine where i would be right now if i had done this.

pinched a nerve in my neck and couldn't lay down all night

damn i never saw the full pic before

This shit. I really can't workout like I used to, I 'have to do at least 2-3 warm up sets before working out any muscle group or I feel like somethings gonna snap.