Is he natty? He insists he is, but I don't know about many natty guys that are this big

Is he natty? He insists he is, but I don't know about many natty guys that are this big

Other urls found in this thread:

thegoldenone.se/2015/03/21/the-natural-physique/
youtube.com/watch?v=MEpSk0Y4_ko&ab_channel=TheGoldenOne
youtube.com/watch?v=e4y4yAeUsso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hell no, the guy is huge. Muscle wise and height wise, no way is he fucking natty.

why the fuck do you care

he's huge but with great genes you can get there. 99% of people would have to juice so maybe he did maybe he didnt, he's never been overly shredded anyway.

gtfo

No white person that has abs is natural

>golden one
>white
pick one

>t. pajeet

no he is not. has said plenty times he would do anything to save motha europa

>read this with a punjab accent

First off, newfags get out.

Yes he is on test + beard growth pills.

I do not blame him desu, he needs everything he can get his hands on to transform him into an 'aryan' race in order to try to compete with his genetically superior brother.

Latsbrah to his brother is a classic case of chesty vs zyzz

Go on, prove me wrong.

>beard growth pills

???

you guys are fucking retarded , I know you are all dyel but if you think it takes steroids to achieve this body then I'm sorry but your lack of a) experience or b) work ethic is to blame.

He gets juicy off of this.

I almost got this. Is it any good?

He must insist.
You get prison in Sweden if you admit roiding

and all your possessions will be donated to refugees

Post his brother?

Really, he's pretty much 50% pump, Photoshop, and lighting

He was natural before, but he's probably not natural now.

probably not

No chance, he definitely takes roads. The physique is certainly achievable without them, but not in the amount of time it took him.

he gets natty test boosts from riding mother evropa to victory

wait what is this the actual scooby, cause i love his channel on youtube

I want to believe

It's not his trip newfriends

>legio celtica
nice, he's Irish?
I know TGO's ex is Irish.

He's literally smaller than he was before though.

>nice, he's Irish?
I would assume swedish

He could be living in Ireland.
I know it was dumb of me to think he was Irish in blood.

Only thing that matters in my opinion if X is achievable naturally. There are people in /fraud/ that look worse than 3year natty lifters.

That being said latsbrah FFMI is like 23.

Natural.

Welcome newfriends

That picture was from last year.
thegoldenone.se/2015/03/21/the-natural-physique/

I haven't seen a recent picture of him before, but comparing videos from the previous months and from a few years ago, it looks the same to me.

bork bork bork
greedings nu frends
i god 2 dumb meye waifu and redurn hoem tu sweeeden tu mayg id GLORIOUS agayn
xoxo bewm

He's swedish and he lived in Ireland for a while. He ended up dropping his gf in order to go train in thailand, he said he wants to get stronger to eventually return to sweden in order to fight niggers and muslims. Not even making this up.

As if there's anything wrong with that.

Why are you writing so stupid? The only part of this I can understand is bork bork.

guy calls himself the golden one has fucked up weird pictures of his transparent face superimposed over the milky way galaxy and i say 9/10 chance of roids and mental illness

So he is based in other words

>confirmed for never watching your glorious golden god
I shiggy diggy

>Thinking the golden one would lie

What are you a beta leftist?

Either he's @ the natty max

or

He and EVERY SINGLE ONE like him are cheaters and the fake natty conspiracy theory is real

That's not natty max. He's a geared up cunt who'll not only lose all of his muscle but his ability to produce natural test is completely fucked.
Hell, he might be completely fucking sterile now and that's why he's going full white panther mode.

There's no reason why wouldn't be the one at the natty max though.

thank you all the naive DYEL 15-19 year olds with under 2 years of lifting experience who think that physique is possible natty for all the laughs

So what are your lifting years?

It doesn't make any fucking sence, he's so nationalistic about Sweden and has nothing to do with celts wtf.

dumbest shit I ever read

Jelly half repers

It's part of Latsbrah's clothing line that includes nationalist iconography for various europoors.

He is so obviously natural, watch his videos. His physique is great and he's naturally broad, but he doesn't have that big dense, dry look

Oh, that's amazing. I wish him luck.

>tfw his brother got all of the good genetics

>all the good genetics
Have you seen his back for fucks sake

He is b-eta lefteest. Needs to take the gloryous peel, get beeg and jYOOcy.

>being white has anything to do with abs

wut

Yes, he is natty. He has Chad genetics and was athletic all his life. He also has been lifting consistently for 6 years. He is now 220 and 6'2 that's the genetic natty liimit for this height, if you have good genetics.

>that's the genetic natty limit at this height

Haven't seen any broscience like this in a while. That's not even the genetic natty limit at his height at that body fat, he could still gain muscle without gaining significant fat, he has a huge and wide frame. There is no set number for bodyweight at certain heights.

I know that, I don't say it like it's a certain number because of some physiological fact or something, I say it because he's probably not getting any heavier with this level of bodyfat at 100kg without roids. Not because it's impossible, but because it's really really hard.

> you will never be this """humble"""

Why live?

youtube.com/watch?v=MEpSk0Y4_ko&ab_channel=TheGoldenOne

jesus, he literally got KEKED by mother nature.
growing up looking like THAT while his brother is literal 10/10 must be hard

Nah. At 15% he is the natty limit. 12% is pushing it.

Good chance he could be.

what's his % at 220?

He is the hero we need

youtube.com/watch?v=e4y4yAeUsso

I look like that and I'm natty.

I swear every time I come to this board I'm given more reasons to believe you're obese turds who lift one week every two months.

Look at pictures that aren't professional photoshoot tier, he's neither incredibly lean nor incredibly huge nor incredibly strong, he's natty.

>beytar levtist

>That's not even the genetic natty limit at his height at that body fat

Gotta love the permabulker broscience

Ex?? Am I missing something? did she leave him? or what?

He makes clothes and always talks about celtic/germanic/slavic etc because he likes including all Europeans even though he is Scandinavian. Yes, he was living in ireland and his ex was Irish but he he left her because he wants to move back to Sweden to support his home country. which is why he hasnt made a video for like a month

we wuz celts n shiet

You're saying it's physically impossible for him to have an ounce more of muscle on him without gaining body fat?

He has been this "huge" over 4years now, im pretty sure hes natty, I think he has reached his nattylimit tho

Vids from 2 years ago he looks muscular but less mass, i can 100% agree over 2 years later he put on some mass but not a crazy amount.

He's just genetically muscular but also trains propaaaaa.

Natty 100%.. Even look at his bro.

You're an idiot, he's trained consistantly for 5 years, he's 27 and that big, not even shredded.

Zyzz was what 21?22? and he was huge/shredded. Cmon bro ppl like u are pathetic, it's hardwork n genetics from golden one.

Hes probably using animal grade test, like the type they use in stallions and draft belgian horses you know, that would explain his equine stupid looking face.

I have a strong feeling that this assclown jerks off to himself in the mirror.

>Not so jacked you can tap to yourself

Not made it yet famalam