Is this healthy, or should I just throw it out? Also other healthy foods that a student can afford

Is this healthy, or should I just throw it out? Also other healthy foods that a student can afford.

Chicken breast is like 2 dollaroos a pound, slice it thin, rub it down with spices and cook it.

Where's the ingredients?
Less than ~90% peanuts and hydrogenated palm oil high on the list are big no-nos.

get peanut butter without added sugar, salt and palm oil, nogger

Is there PB without palm oil WITH salt and sugar? It's either peanut-flavored hardened vegetable oil with 50 additives or 100% peanut flavorless paste.
Mixing salt into that is a chore and it tastes bleh on its own.

spice guide coming through

My diet recently has been Sunflower seeds, frozen burritos, milk, Ramen, and the occasional salad or smoothie. About as cheap as I can make it without wanting to kill myself.

probably. use your brainium

What is so bad about palm oil? You are eating a jar of fat anyway, whats a little more?

muh chimps thats why

i bought 4kg of poultry this week for £15. Turkey is extremely cheap and is delicious with very good protons. Chicken thigh is top tier too

It's not about the oil but the hydrogenation.

He didn't say hydrogenated, and honestly even if it is hydrogenated, you are talking maybe 1-2% max of the contents. Not going to do anything

I've seen brands that are less than 70% peanuts, what do you think makes up the remainder of the volume? Protip: it's not salt and sugar.

I've never understood people who bought peanut butter.

It's convenient but it takes literally 120 seconds to make your own which is

>Cheaper
>Healthier
>Tastes better
>Easier to customise
>Can be added to to help cut or bulk

Recipe?

1. peanuts

Peanuts

Do I remove the thin reddish skin from the nuts before grinding them or leave it?

Whatever you want. Stop being autistic, it's literally peanuts in a blender. Salt and olive oil if you want to speed it up. Other nuts if you want to play around. Flax if you want to add nutrition. Oats if you want to pad it out.

I'm asking because I literally don't know. Are they left on in commercial PB?

>happier, simpler, smarter in the kitchen

more like shitter, shittier, shittiest.

Fucking shitfuck infograms for people that can't cook.