Veeky Forums has made me insecure about being 5'9. how do i get taller?

Veeky Forums has made me insecure about being 5'9. how do i get taller?

>taking to heart the opinion of shitposters on an indonesean shadow puppeteering forum

that picture is stupid but when i saw his feet i burst out laughing

Im 6'2"
Fit has made me want more height

Fuck

You can always off yourself and hope you get reincarnated as a giraffe. But if reincarnation isn't real then you're kinda fucked m8

ftfy

I'm 6'1
Veeky Forums has simultaneously made me want to be taller because even girls are now that tall but also shorter because I'm a nogains lanklet

6'1" girls are literally as common as 6'6" men, honestly at 6'1" you have nothing to worry about phaggot

I'm 6'5

Veeky Forums has made me want to be shorter for easier gains

I was on a date with a tinder girl a while ago and the topic of height came up. I'm 6' so there is no problem there but i asked her what she would think if i was shorter and she said she was on a date with another guy who lied about his height and was really short so as soon as he went to the toilet she literally ran away.
But don't worry there must be some girls out there who like midgets.

5'9 is fine. I honestly think 5'8/5'7 is when girls start caring. Girls are usually bad a judging height (and length) so even if they say they want 6 foot 1 with 7 inches they don't really notice the difference unless directly comparing.

At 5'10 most people are actually my height or shorter in burgerland and 6.5 inches has always been enough.

Anything over 6'3 is too tall.

holy shit

Lol keep telling yourself that verne troyer. Women are bad at judging height and they like tall men so if you are 6' they will think you are 5'10" so if you are 5'10 they will think you are 5'7".

Not really. Most women assume I'm 6 foot. The only one that got me right on the dot was my ex because she was tall at 5'9. How you carry yourself probably has an effect.

daily reminder that conor mcgregor is a 5'7 manlet

enjoy your heart problems

some girls are fucking brutal lmao

having in mind that conor is 5'7 id expect mountain to look bigger than that next to him

>heart problems
>6'2
How insecure can you be?

>

how did girls grow taller what the fuck happened? when i was in high school at 5'10 girls thought i was tall and they loved me for it. one kid was mad at me and he said and i quote i dont care if your tall ill still fight you fast foward to today and everyone thinks im average/short height

Reminder that Hitler was 5'9 and therefore 5'9 is indeed masterrace.

yeah, what the fuck? He's listed as being like 6'9" online

in that pic he looks maybe 6 inches taller than connor