Is there a fat to chad version of Zyzz?

Is there a fat to chad version of Zyzz?

Zyzz went from skinny to a chad, but is there anyone who did it the other way around?

bump

Chris Pratt comes to mind

There's tons. Those two enormous twins from the 80s were fat when they were kids and teens

Fat people never make it

Both of these

From kid to adult doesn't count. A fat man will always be a fat man.

Also, Peck had surgery, so he's a fraud

The question was about a Zyzz type person who went from fat to a chad, not skinny to a chad.

t. fatty who tried and failed to make it

I used to be fat, i couldnt find a more recent picture. I was fat all the way through until my sophomore year of high school. Got teased everyday, my nick name was bear in the big blue house since I apparently looked like him to my peers. I reached upwards of like 265 lbs ... 215 now. Feels good when the same people who used to tease you are now out of shape due to not playing high school sports and shit anymore. Just the general self gratification of looking at pictures of yourself when you were overweight, knowing how insecure you felt about yourself. Now anytime I go out someone always compliments me. If any fatties are reading this i would love to help, this shit changes your life for real mang. We're all gonna make it.

>inb4 shit-tier picture editing skills

This guy went from neckbeard to Chad.

Looking good amigo, hoping I have a jawline like yours under my fat

dont give up user

The actor who played Neville Longbottom

you will bro, just keep at it

post routine senpai

Ran 5/3/1 from last august-december. Now im cutting and doing a typical bro split.

chest/tri x back/shoulder/bi x legs

What is bi? Sorry my English is not good

looks bigger than before.

still has those baby forearms doe.

biceps desu

idk if that's a chad. I mean the dude looks WAY better by comparison, but I wouldn't say he's a chad

that fat fuck from Harry Potter

I remember seeing this jacked former marine drill instructor on YouTube. He used to be a tub of lard when he entered the service. John Burk I think his name is.

literally only chin-gains.
Go down in BF% and yall will get that shit

He got surgery too

You would look absolute godlike with a little less bf. If you're cutting now that's great please post progress pic for the summer

100% of girls would get wet

I am, ive been cutting for 2 months now. Will report back when completed, thanks user

Nice roid traps bro

Kys

nah

heavy barbell shrugs user, and im natty

god damn those traps

i'd cuddle with Natty Pratty

>bear in the big blue house since I apparently looked like him to my peers.
I can't into kindergarten memes