What are some god tier Cologne?

What are some god tier Cologne?

Pic related is what I currently use.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aventus
youtube.com/watch?v=6COvL8AUjhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eternity is an outdated and disgusting cologne. Get rid of it. It's unique but it sucks ass. In fact, since you're not a lesbian, ditch Calvin Klein's garbage and get yourself some Armani, Versace, or Prada

>"Hurrr hurr I am a colossal faggot so I just come onto the internet to spew inane crap about stuff I can't even afford!"
Wow! Thank you for your contribution.

Prada rossa sport. I have never been complimented so much in my life for a cologne. The women at my work literally come close and smell me, asking what cologne I wear even though I told them last week. Also never divulge this information to people, they'll buy it for their husbands etc. you don't want your secret weapon getting out once you find a cologne that works for you.

It's the first fragrance to become an internet meme, but for good reason. Smells like Jesus on his heavenly throne.

But that's just it Jamal, you want a good cologne that not everyone wears.

Creed isn't nearly widespread enough for even their most popular fragrance to become overdone. If you spend any time on fragrance forums, you'll notice that most of the people talking about Aventus just have a sample.

Only people ready to either drop $350 on a bottle or do the leg work to buy a credible split from some forum dweller wear any of Creed's stuff, and only a fraction of those wear Aventus.

I go with some Aqua Di Gio if I want to smell good for an event, and some cheaper, laid back fragrance for other stuff.

you think i'm joking

Fragrance forums? Holy shit am I missing out. I need to get on that.

Like it or not, Aventus is mainstream. It has been the most hyped men fragrance since its release. If your fragrance has it's own Wikipedia page, it's mainstream. Also a bottle costs 200, not 350.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aventus

Both sport and regular are amazing, Unfortunately, i don't get much longevity on my skin. I tried many fragrances, but nothing even comes close to Versace dreamer for me. Can smell it even after shower and it smells perfect on me

yeah this shit is legit

Sean John I Am King smells great, it's my go to.

see fragrance generals on Veeky Forums, this here will be cringe thread

Either Chanel Allure sport or diesel only the brave.

It's not some grand secret, but do you really smell Aventus in the lockeroom so often that you're sick of it?

When do you guys use cologne? I have a bunch of fancy ones I got as gifts but I never know when to use it so it's been sitting on my shelves.

nah eternity is fine

it's not my favorite, but it has the best reactions
it also lasts longer than any other ck I've used, they really fade quickly

ya'll are plebs

Have a basic, clean smelling eau d'cologne for shaving/gym when you're going to be at school or work. Find 1-3 EDT or stronger fragrances to wear for evenings out or other events where you want your scent to make more of an impression.

your sweat after a brutal workout. natural scent that will make bitches wet

Boss Bottled Intense
Issey Miyake Fraiche
YSL La Nuit de L'Homme
Paco Pabanne 1 Million
Armani Code
Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male

Three cans, c'mon!

Comme Des garcons man2

What is Veeky Forums?

>not Africa

browse Veeky Forums find what you like. alternate between seasons. Done.

>spraying xenoestrogens on yourself
nah

Pajeet detected

I second that choice. Shit's tight

this

lol, no

not being a member of the mud races, I can afford not wearing perfume and still receive compliments over how I smell

Versace Eros because I'm a basic cunt. Grils seem to like it though, though unfortunately haven't received any complements from men

this ish

youtube.com/watch?v=6COvL8AUjhE

is everyone posting 16?

>suggesting anyone browse Veeky Forums
>any year

> not using french cologne

>Creed
>no French

Anyone use CK shock?

It's so cheap but it smells so good

Essentials

Dior Sauvage, warm weather and gym
Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Male, cold weather and clubs. Ive had women tell me this smells really girly though so if youre afraid of smelling like a fag then you might want to look at A*Men Pure Malt its not quite as strong but a lot more masculine
Reflection Man, fall/overcast weather and office or classroom settings
La Nuit de Lhomme, when youre not leaving your house but you want to smell good for your company

Good to have but not essential

Creed Adventus. This shit is perfect if you know youre going to be spending the day in the hot sun or going somewhere your body is going to heat up a lot like a rave. For the money its not really worth it though.
Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme, If you need to smell really fucking good for an hour and dont need it to last then this is really good.

bump