Vasectomy?

>get fit to impress women, maybe increase chance of relationship with my one weakness
>hispanic chicks
>now I work in an area chock full of hispanics
>the women notice the fuck outta me because I'm a full foot taller than their male counterparts
>problem is they're all trying to get fucking pregnant
>don't want babby

Anybody gotten a vesectomy? These broads are gonna be the death of me, I can only fight my primordial instinct for so long.

Fuck as many as possible then skip town. You'll be a mythical father of the next generation

Fuck as many as possible then skip town. You'll be a mythical father of the next generation

>problem is they're all trying to get fucking pregnant
Could someone clue me in as to why?
If there are guys around getting preggers is a guarantee more or less
Especially hispanic dudes, goddamn they jump on anything

Instead of fucking easy Latina girls why don't you pick up some respectable white women? Or too much competition?

No. That's disgusting. Dead beat fathers are scum.

They get pregnant A LOT when they are 13-16 because they are incredibly easy and cute at that age

I love princess nokia

I've picked up way more white women. They're alright, if that's your thing. Hispanic girls mostly intimidate me.

It's an easy procedure, go for it before you reproduce some little hafu kids that you don't want, user.

That...doesnt answer my question though
Why does OP think they are all trying to get preggers?

Or is he hunting hood girls while he has a job and they are looking for a way to cash in?
I think i answered my own question there

Just install a nutswitch.

Do it, then indulge in the easy brown pussy, and die of AIDS or commit suicide because too old in 10 years.
Sounds like a plan.

EVER HEARD OF CONDOMS?

I had one. Nobody knows.
I get a lot of shit online for it.
No regrets. If one day I decide to be father (pretty sure not going to happen for a decade at least) I could just reverse it or get those swimmers directly out of my nuts without reversing the vasectomy. Probably going to be expensive, but children are expensive.

Right now, even considering the stress and costs I will face if I decide to become father, is worth every penny. Having sex without a condom, without the fear she might get pregnant, without the risk of trusting her with contraseption...this is a way more pleasureable experience.

MY LIL TITTIES AND MY FAT BELLY MY LIL TITTIES AND MY FAT BELLY

Stop being indignant about your morally bankrupt culture padre, you're so insecure and defensive its pathetic.

>not spreading your Veeky Forums genes as much as possible

kys hedonist

>making children fatherless is fine if they have good genes

This is what some poltards actually believe

No, This is Veeky Forums he would get shit on in /pol/ for saying that.

I don't know what it is with hispanic chicks man. Maybe because they all go to catholic school and don't get any sex ed other than "don't have sex".

Condoms don't even enter their mind. I've hooked up with a number of hispanic chicks who just try to jam it in, and I have to pull some evasive maneuvers to keep my dick out and grab a condom.

One time I said "hey let me grab a condom" and this chick's response was "what are you a fucking child?".

And people wonder why their rate of teen pregnancy is so high.

I had one last october, only cost me $80 total. 100% recommend. Ask me anything OP

can confirm what this guy says

u wot

This is so true

>tfw impregnation fetish
>tfw living in majority latino area
>tfw all these latinas who want to be BRED

Help me Veeky Forums I think I'm gonna do a bad thing.

The average kid will cost you $250k+ over 18 years.

Kids.
Not even once.

that statistic is pure bullshit. primary reason why, it includes cost of housing. unless you're currently homeless or living in a dorm, you can discount that. how do you think poor people crank out 4 kids before 20? seriously think they 'll get $1million in government benefits?

try clothes, food, school, afterschool/summer, and college bro

>tfw when gym is in a hispanic neighborhood

Send help.

29% of it is housing, and 250k is the low estimate

Mexicans breed like rabbits, like 1 in 3 had a kid before they graduated back at my highschool in AZ

Their prime directives are to squeeze out baby Mexicans and gain as much weight as possible

Oh so they added in a bunch of shit that is for the average upper middle class person huh.
To be honest, most teens are looking at college like a shit deal and are taking up trades.
After school is all about snacks and letting them find friends and stuff to do outside.
Once they're in their mid teens they can get an after school job or learn to hustle to help find their own way in the world and learn some independence.

estimate ranges from 170k to 320k, not including college as the child is essentially an adult at that point.

as a non-white, non-middle class person with a child of my own, i can tell you that it's very easy to raise a child off far less money. i've seen it done many times.

There are actually some of them who see it as part of some big plan to take over America, i.e. just keep breeding as much as possible, consequences be damned, until whitey is the minority.

/r/equesting that screencap of a conversation in a women's forum where one of them finds out she needs to go back to work, and the others convince her her husband has been 'acting distant' lately and convince her to divorce him and take the alimony

Are you really that retarded?

Poor people get poor education. Sexual and otherwise. Mix that in with Catholic values (women shouldn't talk about sex, abortion is literally murder, your main goal should be a family) and you get a bunch of horny teenagers that think condoms are weird and girls can't get pregnant if they're on top when you cum.

>tfw growing up I was a skinny autist
>from 2nd grade until I dropped out of high school in my Junior year I always had latinas trying to get with me

Seriously it was annoying, i just wanted a white woman but was too autistic to talk to them. Every year there was a new mexican chick that wanted my nuts and always talked to me. Maybe I'm only attractive to latinas?

I still have bad luck with white women. Only fucking latinas love me son of a bitch

Don't fight it. Find some prime latina pussy to nut in.

Thats exactly whats happening. And anchor babies

imagine being on /pol/ this much

dude take a break from /pol/

this

I have, best decision i ever made.

they can take the swimmer right from your balls when your ready to have kids, don't know why everyone doesn't do it.

Had mine one a few months ago, easy procedure. Its a huge weight off my shoulders now

How much does a vasectomy cost?

Is your jizz still basically the same?

free (canada)

jizz is exactly the same. only ever wanted one kid, had one kid then got the vasectomy a year later. best decision of my life.