How can you eat so much

REEEEEEEEEE IM TRYING TO GET T H I C C FOR MY ONEITIS BUT I CAN NEVER FUCKING EAT ENOUGH HOW DO YOU FUCKS DO IT

It just doesn't work for some
Dirty bulking all winter
Smoking pot after workout so I can eat anything and everything

Pic related

please Veeky Forums what is your secret ive been stuck at 5'10" ~175lbs for so long i need to gain

are there any appetite stimulants i can take?

Wait 5'10" 175?

That's 6'0" 170

Sounds like you need to lose weight not gain it

yes. should i post pics?

Fags living in the UK like me have Musclefood, everything they have is cheap with heaps of protein, and a large selection of their pre-made meals are natty af. Otherwise eat a pint of Meme & Jerry's, daily if necessary.

>obligatory 'faggot lifting 4 grils'

Force yourself to eat more

Space your meals out more if that helps. Also eat more fats, like nuts and shit.

put 1 or 2 purple hearts in your shake erryday. only way bruh

>srs

eating dinner right now and already feel like vomiting, should i wait and eat more? or would it be more beneficial to change what i eat?
I eat mostly at college campus dining halls btw

not the only reason, but i will admit it is a reason

right now im at .5/2/3/3.75, in case anybody is wondering

> is 6'0 170lb
I highly doubt that
I'm 6'1 172 lb with barely any bodyfat and I'm like 20 lb away from that

Eat as fast as you can and if you can't eat then consume through liquid

Jesus Christ do we have to have this thread again
Drink milkshakes with bananas oats PB and whey. Easy 800 calories, it's easier bulking if you drink your calories.

3 shots of olive oil will add about 1000 calories to your day. One in the morning, lunch, at night.
What are you trying to say?

I'm saying that is probably closer to 190lbs

>drinking calories is easier than bulking
f-fuck, why am i just hearing about this

Dude I'm 170

Oh I didn't realize that was you
How long lifting?
You look leagues better than me at a similar height and weight

Just drink milk and oils and easy shit to down like mcdoubles if you can't sack up and eat clean food

tfw so poor that i cant afford to do gomad

Took a shot just for you

Lifting since 16-17 21 now

Dude
I have a problem with eating too much.

It's like when I do eat, I still feel hungry and I eat more and more, and before I know it I'm hitting 3500-4000 cals while looking like this.

Cutting is a nightmare

how can you be so fucking pathetic? Eating is literally the easiest fucking thing of all time. If you're this mad about eating it's pretty much confirmed you're a beta bitch who's never done anything remotely challenging and will never get his oneitis

Get some hobbies, you won't want to eat as much

>t. Chubby McFatfuck

Currently in military. I'm always doing something stupid and stressful. The only time I feel legit content is when I'm training and eating

Is it really worth it?

fat people are just as pathetic as skeletal twinks like you. Not eating is just as hard as eating, as in not at all.

If you're really having trouble with your laughable 3k calorie bulk you should have been born a women.

>there are people on this board whose problem is that they can't eat enough
>I managed to become a 200 pound fat fuck without even trying
>I can't fucking cut to save my life

fuck you asshole, you literally just have to stuff the fucking food in your mouth, that's a hell of a lot easier than feeling hungry all the time and constantly giving in to eating garbage food

Eat healthy instead of garbage dumb fuck

>I CAN NEVER FUCKING EAT ENOUGH

I see these posts every day, they're not serious right?

shitposting really makes your tiny dick hard don't it?

healthy food tastes like dick, it's more expensive to make something with it that tastes good, it's harder to make, and most restaurants barely have anything of the sort

You're fucking stupid.

>there are people on this board whose problem is that they eat too much
>I managed to become a 100 pound skele fuck without even trying
>I can't fucking bulk to save my life
>fuck you asshole, you literally just have to stop putting fucking food in your mouth, that's a hell of a lot easier than cooking or buys food all the time and constantly having to spend and use effort

name me literally any place on earth where being underweight is more common than being overweight that ISN'T a third-world shithole where you can't get any food period. you can't. it is literally human nature.

Shoving shit down your throat when it want to come right back up actually takes effort, you just need to put down the fucking fork you cunt.
Id rather be hungry than walk around all bloated and sluggish and shit.

Colorado
Anywhere in the 1960s

>it is literally human nature.
Most humans in the west are not fat or overweight, it is your problem, stop blaming nature you pathetic fat fuck, and put the cake down.

Losing weight is easy because YOU LITERALLY HAVE TO DO NOTHING

Arguing whether it's harder to gain or lose weight is one thing, but don't try to justify your lack of self control on 'human nature' you weak subhuman

if only being a pussy bitch made your tiny muscles grow

ficking eat halva. 2000 cals per 30g

Yeah this, or peanuts. I could eat 3kCals of either in one sitting if I felt like it

eat a lamb gyro the fuck.

You sound like a little bitch who likes to make excuses

literally just ordered £31 worth of lunches from there to see how it is.

Literally any snow resort fatty. Sorry that you sit on your ass doing fucking nothing all day

>fatties complain about how easy it is to bulk
>do no exercise

I'm barely getting out DYEL mode and I have to bulk on 4k+ cals because I actually go outside and move my body outside of the gym.

I don't know about you, but I had to find out which food I could ingest easily. For me it's burgers, I can barely finish most meals, but if you put a 1/2 pound bacon cheeseburger in front of me and it's gone in under 3 minutes.

kek