Why is the left trying to take GOMAD from us?

Why is the left trying to take GOMAD from us?

I just want to exit skelly-mode in peace.

>"Up next on ABC news tonight's main story, know a neighbor lifting weights and drinking a gallon of milk a day? Sounds innocent, right? Well, developing evidence may suggest they could be on a dangerous path to neo-nazism."

>Tfw being lactose-shamed

Patton should take his own advice and chug bleach

>"milk privilege" will be a main stream talking point in < 5 years

Is this guy fuckin retarded? Bleach is yellow.
Oh he's a liberal. Makes sense

I think household bleach tends to be clear.

>cucks drinking estrogen fuel
kek

mirin forearms

I'm not a racist if I drink soy milk, am I?

He's right though

Weak liberals drink vegan substitutes like soy milk and almond milk

Men drinks cows milk

Real men drink breast milk

GOMAD is stupid, and right wingers are stupids too

no but you will be taking in unhealthy levels of estrogen and so may suffer from a reduced sex drive and/or manboobs

>Real men drink breast milk

hot

>tfw love milk but lactose intolerant

So am I but lactose free milk is available man, and I do mean dairy milk. I drink milk, and kefir is also lactose free and delicious.

I have never met an aesthetic or strong liberal

I wish they sold human breast milk

didn't his wife do something similar?

>being such a piece of shit that your wife died trying to use drugs to numb the pain of that marriage

dude I used to drink so much kefir when I was a little kid I'm all nostalgic now

What's the best milk that won't make me Of on estrogen?

>right wingers start ironically drinking milk
>proclaim it as a test of racial purity

>the media actually fucking takes it 100% seriously

Why is the left incapable of understanding memes?

Has there ever been a cringier political movement than the alt right?

I

It goes back to the campaign last year. A common argument was that the right took Trump seriously but not literally, and the left took him literally but not seriously.

>Has there ever been a cringier political movement than the alt right?

The alt left.

What is wrong with these people? Just today I've seen them go after people who: drink water, drink milk, eat eggs for breakfast. It's like they won't be happy until every man is a high est, gyno-having prostrating manlet like Patton.

>drink water

heh, I saw that one too.

>omg this white guy literally just brought in a jug of water and is sitting here drinking it omg i hate college and i hate white people so much

not sure how drinking water is "white," but whatever.

I unironically identify as alt lift - as in alternately lifting one dumbbell then the other

>implying he didn't kill her

Fairlife says it's lactose free. And it has more protein in it

>Drinking milk for gains
>Manlet comes up to me and calls me a racist

What should I do?

They just don't enjoy white people existing.

criminally UNDERRATED

As a recovering skelly its been a easy source of quick calories, but its fucking my skin right up. What's the next best thing? Considering coconut milk considering it's higher calorie

>“I know nothing about BAP personally, except that he lifts. DM him. He may not give you any info but he always responds,” Yarvin said. “Apparently there's a big underground movement of right-wing bodybuilders -- thousands. Their plan is to surface spectacularly this April, in a choreographed flash demo on the Mall. They'll be totally nude, but wearing MAGA hats. Goal is to intimidate Congress with pure masculine show of youth, energy. Trump is said to know, will coordinate with powerful EOs…” Yarvin denied to Vox that he has been in any contact with Bannon.

just wait till that happens. well have protesters outside gyms n shit

Nah, it would remind him of his wife too much.

This

>kefir
If anything something developed in the Caucascus mountains is exactly what white men need.

Underrated joke, could be told with great applause by Mel Brooks, if you told it then you would get fruit thrown at you, it takes the right person.

Say rightly, you are beyond race, you are mutant then eat him.