I fell for the Stronglifts meme

I fell for the Stronglifts meme.

I can squat my own body weight but I don't look any better. How I get aesthetic?

Can I continue to do Stronglifts and gain aesthetics?

stronglifts is for strength you retard
how long have you been doing it

I dunno, since last summer?

Follow a different program.

Maybe eat at a deficit, lardass.

wait I fell for the bait
how do I DELET THIS

>I can squat my own body weight but I don't look any better

So you've squatted twice and expect to look better?

>I can squat my own body weight
Wow look at future Olympic medal here

Well I'd love to join the 3pl8 masterrace but I don't think my knees nor right hip will take it.

And you have a medical degree too!
You're the whole package, eh?

yeah you're weak as fuck then
or fat as fuck
eat less and switch to an aesthetic routine if you want to be aesthetic

Do PPL, get your calories/macros in check, report back in 3 months

Its not bait fucko its a ~beginner~ program to build strength and confidence in the compounds. Move on to something else once you exhaust the noon gains. That's how I see it atleast

How long is too long for Stronglifts?

Or what milestone do you hit and then transition off of it?

1/2/3/4

I think I will be on Stronglifts for a long while then.

what made you think SL was for aesthetics? inform yourself.

SS and SL are good beginner programs and always will be. somehow people think its more than just a beginner program.

Until the weight is too high to handle squatting and benching/pressing on the same day.

Squatting is just gonna build up your quads.

I feel squatting in my glutes every set
You're just doing it wrong

>what made you think SL was for aesthetics?
I didn't.
I just thought I'd get some aesthetics gains. Maybe I should have taken before photos so I could at least compare.

What? I don't even squat, and I can do more than bodyweight without any leg work besides deadlift variations. You're just weak.

When I hit 1/2/3/4 what do?

We all make mistakes. SS + GOMAD is the key to aesthetics. You'll make it, son.

Hit 1234 first

'scuse the noob, that refers to body weight yeah?
So bench OHP 1, Bench 2, Squat 3, and DL 4? I'm doing pic at the moment and know full well I shouldn't be doing this forever. Just need to have the goals set for when I should start looking at other routines

>can squat my own body weight but I don't look any better

Nigger, I can lift my body weight over my head. You'll look better when you aren't such a weak fag.

could also be pl8. Honestly I'm not in touch with the lingo, though if it's pl8 it seems like an easier goal to get to

It's plates of 45lbs each side of the bar.

manlets need not apply

thanks, cheers

Ok, So you made the right choice for a beginner routine. You need to build a decent strength base before focusing on anything else. I suggest continuing to build strength until you are an intermediate lifter.
And congrats on squatting your body weight, you still got a ways to go but that is a milestone for a lot of people.

That doesn't really happen, does it?

Until you're ready to move on really or you're stalling. Up to you whether you want to powerlift or aesthetics. If you want aesthetics just do it for 12 weeks and get decent numbers.

>3pl
>Master race
You are not even trying at this point

>squat your own bodyweight
tell me when you can OHP it.
I'm getting to around 1.6xBW squat and know that is still pretty meh.

Also squatting doesn't make you aesthetic, it just makes it harder to buy pants.

>I can squat my own body weight but I don't look any better. How I get aesthetic?
so you barely just started?
great

congratulations on squatting 1.5pl8 LMAO

Do a novice routine until you hit roughly 1/2/3/4pl8 and then decide whether you want to train for strength (do Texas Method or 1/3/5) or aesthetics (PPL or Upper/Lower split).

Either way the strength base you acquire from doing a noobie routine will carry over to both.

So how long have you guys lifted then? What's your bw? Give some pics for us plebs to aspire to.

I hate neo/fit/, why don't you fuck off back to facebook?

1/2/3/4 for 1 rep, or for 5 sets of five reps)
is 1= 2x20kg plates on a 20 kg olympic bar (60 kgs in total)?

when the fuck did they start invading?

Generally it's 1/2/3/4 as your one rep max, but doing it for reps wouldn't hurt.

And yes, 1pl8 is roughly 60kg, 2pl8 is 100kg, etcetera.

what does it mean, exactly, to "hit 1/2/3/4 pl8? Hit as in perform one rep, or perform 5 sets of 5 reps?

I don't know, I'm guessing it's a combination of /pol/ diaspora and imgur/9gag retards that saw sir's comics posted.

Every fucking thread is either racebait or newfag discussion.

> can juuuuuust squat his own bodyweight
> hurts his knees and hips doing so
> wants to stop doing SL

these are the people getting mad that they don't look like Zyzz after three months

stick to SL for longer and throw in some isolations if you're that concerned about not looking aesthetic

Looks like you fell for the StrongLifts is a meme meme.

Add chins, farmers, curls, skullcrushers and dips.

You mean
>I copied the SL routine but never bothered to Read beyond rest Times and warmups but am too selfconcious to admit that so Ill Just say I fell for a nonexisting trap
>BW Squat
Unless youre obese After a half year of SL this is not impressive

For around a year. atm I can squat 3pl8 for 2x5, working on getting to 4x5. I weigh 190lbs though, so no pics until I get down to 180 ;^)

If you're happy with your strength base just hop on pplpplx or pplxpplx. Imo they are the best beginner trade off programs. Each one of the days can accommodate a big lift to continue giving you a strength base. Or you can tack deadlift into lowers day and then your 2 uppers days are mainly for whatever hypertrophy you like..

That's not a meme, that's literally what SL is.

Time to change programs, dummy. Hop on a PPLXPPLX or PPLPPLX

Stop squatting and do more ohp and bench

do isolation shit for your arms and abs, get lean

That routine is shit.

> can juuuuuust squat his own bodyweight
No, I can do my bodyweight comfortably 5x5. I know that isn't much for people and my 1RM max likely isn't that much higher but I still don't think it's bad for someone who sat on their ass for 25 years.

This was just a bait thread to see what my options are to build up aesthetics from Stronglifts.

I failed 40KG 5x5 OHP today though so I'm still pathetically weak but oh well.