youtube.com/watch?v=KKDPFzlAfbw
youtube.com/watch?v=yEbUoYswwAg
youtube.com/watch?v=JQ61ed-NuHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

John Assanti is still alive?

Ill help ya user

Yep.

youtube.com/watch?v=KKDPFzlAfbw

Holy shit watching that made my blood pressure spike. What the absolute FUCK is that, what is it rotting? That weird discoloration on their flesh? How does that happen?

There's being a fatfuck landwhale, but this is on a whole other level.

Jesus christ, 5 seconds in and I already lost my appetite while already fasting.

I didnt understand why there was a picture of a sink under the after pic

Because she can't sink any lower.

Kek, cmon man you're not serious right?

>YOU BUNCHA BASTARDS

wew

Think he'll make it?

link to 600 lb life? im searching for the episodes

because it is part of that pic

That whale sound -AAAWOOOOOOOOOOO!

No

>I LOVE YOU CANDY!

kek

His leg what the fuck is it just rotting away or what?
WHAT IS THAT

reminded me of shrek's earwax candle

>those legs
I'm triggered, someone needs to scrape that shit off or something fuck, how do fatties even get that Nurgle looking shit on them? Is it beetus? Seriously medfags explain

They cant clean themselves and also they're constantly chafing themselves. They're comparable to bed sores.

It should be scraped off and force fed to them until they lose weight.

holy fuck how do you even remember small specific things like that wtf

Jesus Christ, user.

today was heavy back day and i need to eat right now fuck you asshole

Holy fucking shit I'm gonna upload John Assanti as soon as it pops up.
But I'm still gonna upload My Big Fat Fabulous Life

Sweet fuck that is awful.

what the fuck is that

underrated post.

i dont get it
all they have to do is not eat
if they want to eat just feed them a potent appetite suppressant? like DMAA

this made me sad

Plus dmaa feels nice.

>loved one dying
>still screams "I LOVE YOU CANDY" thinking about those Gummi Bears in the car

i want to be vegan now

Someone explained it really well in a previous thread, it was something like the lack of blood flow to the feet and yeast infections

>she even drew the heart fat
it's like they know but they don't want to admit it

It's probably fungus.

Is that dress considered fatshion? Why do we need more of it?

My fucking sides.

If you were a vegan that cow would have never existed. They are raised almost solely for their nutritional properties. Besides, studies have shown plants to be quite able to experience pain, so you'd only be supplanting one suffering with another.

It's lipedema. Protip: don't google image search this.

>Autism, not even once

Fungus is becoming a serious problem, normal people's bodies' can fight it off/keep it at bay, but with the elderly, small babies, and others with weakened immune systems, like people fighting cancer or on immune suppressants for transplants or hiv, it can take over their bodies and kill them.

There are very few grossly fat landwhales who don't have a yeasty fungus infection somewhere. Anyone with a BMI over fifty (and these hams go to BMIs of 120 sometimes before their life force says, fuck this! I'm out!) should be treated like a biohazard, a disease vector, a pest carrier, and not be allowed to be in contact with anyone in the general population.

youtube.com/watch?v=yEbUoYswwAg

ego raptor looks like THAT?

nice trips

Man, that fat fuck deserves to die by now

better to not exist than exist for pain (Give me liberty or give me death)
did you know that making meat destroys more plants than just eating them directly? so regardless of the existence of "plant pain" meat is still worse

the blonde looks like a Natalie dormer who has only ever eaten donuts and it makes me sad

Make sure all your kids are aborted so they can avoid the suffering of having a vegan parent.

They are killed painlessly. You speak of liberty, would you not allow people to own pets then? Would you have them all put down to satiate your need for their freedom, when they cannot even comprehend such a concept themselves?

>studies show

t. InfoWars reader

>killed painlessly

they have their throats slit, what are you talking about? You live in lala land and lie to yourself to feel better about your choice to eat meat.

ok but what if I told you I'm not 'lying to myself to feel better' but rather I just dont care about cows

that would be at least honest.

>they have their throats slit

I'm not Muslim. We use Hammer Pistols

Yeah, totally. She just expresses in love in the same way I'd torture an enemy to death.

They honestly don't feel much pain at all - I've seen them air-hammered. They are afraid of the noise, but only for a little bit.

Contrast that to life for a wild animal... getting ripped apart by a predator is option one, starving to death when you become too feeble to graze is option two (sickness, injury, etc.). The third option is getting caught in a grassland fire, or drowning in a flood, lighting strike... but those are very rare. The forth and final way to die is a hunter. I'd take an air hammer to the head before hoping a hunter gets me dead center.

So stop being a little bitch. Domestic cows live good lives as far as cows are concerned.

When does this asshole's episode air? I have my DVR set to record any episode that comes on, sans duplicates I don't think I have this one yet. I tend to hold severe judgment for those who go on this show to get help and then act like a shit, but I will revel in this fuck's misery. Watching him cry and suffer will be satisfying as fuck.

>actually believing that plants responding to damage very similarly to the way animal's bodies respond to pain is a conspiracy theory

Why is it so hard to believe?

I've been a skele my whole life. Turned 25 last year and suddenly I can finally gain weight based on eating a fuckload of food.

My goal is to reach 250lbs+ so that I can lose it. I want to know how it feels to struggle losing weight rather than try gain weight.

If losing it is easier than it was for me to gain than I will personally be able to prove any useless fat fuck "but muh weight makes errythang hard" person wrong.

tl;dr become your enemy to understand your enemy, then destroy your enemy.

That really isn't what that saying means.

Under your interpretation the founding fat hers would of just offed themselves instead of starting the war.

that is probably one of the most autistic things i've read on here

sorry fatty

i feel so bad

>mohammed detected

pin directly shot in the brain mate

Killing an animal during a hunt is one of the most satisfying things ever. If you're a good shot, it dies instantly. If it takes a while, fear is a great marinade.

Like dogs? Hate fatties?

youtube.com/watch?v=JQ61ed-NuHQ

I'm not against hunting or meat eating at all just curious because I've heard people talk about quick kills tasting better than ones that die slower.

I was being a bit facetious about the fear-marinade. Quick kills taste better because it means you can preserve the animal quicker. A lot of the heat from most deer and alike animals are in the back legs. By alleviating that, you prevent the meat from spoiling quicker. You also want to prevent spoilage by removing the internal organs that can't be eaten.

it'd be easier to fucking kill this thing like the cow it is

That's a lot of blood. Get your waders, gentlemen.

If you have to eat a "fuck ton" of food to gain weight then your fast metabolism will help you lose the weight once you reach 250 pounds you idiot.

>1.5 year
>qt3.14 to 3.14=C/D
>birth of a planet

phone won't upload..
imgur.com/IO5oRvjh.jpg

You know what fucking slays me about these people?

If fat acceptance had its way, everyone would let themselves go and eat what they want and exercise minimally.

Yet when these fucking deathfats Fall over ONCE, the EMTs and paramedics have to rush to the scene, and all of them have to be at the peak of physical fitness. In the video when the dude fell over, not one of the people carrying him were even close to obese.

How is an obese surgeon going to saw through bone if they can't stand up without nearly fainting? Or will they have to get through a long surgery taking breaks every 10 minutes for a blood sugah snack?

How will these 700lb people be lifted from their bed when the candida inevitably rots their flesh if the obese paramedic can't even do a body weight squat?

Immigrant labor will do everything.

Just imagine, swarms of refugees carrying the fat white people everywhere they need to go and doing all manual work, no matter how slight, for some thrown scraps and promises to not be taken back beyond the wall.

jesus. this made me angry, and sad, and a lot of things.

They're both easy as fuck. You're just a little bitch.

Honest question, does it die if i leave it in a pit and feed it decreasing amounts of food until it's human sized?

I feel for that large girl at the end crying over her obese sister.

I hope that is a turning point for her life.

[spoiler]It was for her sister.[/spoiler]

There is no such thing as fast or slow metabolism, the difference is 200, max 300cal/day max unless you have a serious medical condition.
99% of people just over/underestimate how much they eat

would it be possible for a body to get all the daily calories it needs to function normally from body fat alone?

All the daily calories. Yes.
All the neccessary nutrition for a body that functions. Absolutey not.

so you could basically let these people starve to death and just give them fluid with all the daily required vitamins and they could live off their own fat for almost a year?

There are stories of people starving themselves for plus 6 months and their digestive system shuts down, ties itself in a knot and becomes gangrenous..... so i guess so

REDDIT WHIP EATING

haha yeah makes my limbs feel good

Milo turned out to be an actual pedo who does take the dick of adult black men up the ass. He's pretty equal opportunity but has no use for fat heffers. They don't have anything that fits up his ass.

this made me laugh way harder than it should

it's the little things that keeps us going