What kind of gains could I expect by pushing a rock up an incline every day(or however long would be an optimal rest...

What kind of gains could I expect by pushing a rock up an incline every day(or however long would be an optimal rest period)?
What would be the cheapest way to facilitate such a training set-up?

>What kind of gains could I expect by pushing a rock up an incline every day

None, that's the whole point of the punishment.

>What would be the cheapest way to facilitate such a training set-up?

Trick death into letting you live forever thus pissing off the Gods enough to make such a work out your eternal punishment.

>none
I'm not saying I'd do it constantly. I'm not talking about living like sisyphus.

only one way to find out, nobody here has done it.
the cheapest way would be to find a boulder and a hill...

It's basically an incline bench press with some stabilising row motions, so chest, delts, lats and a little arms

>What would be the cheapest way to facilitate such a training set-up?
Theoretically you could find a big round boulder and a hill for free

Realistically you'd never find a round enough boulder, nor one that was the right weight, so it's never going to happen unless you spend several thousand on a large spherical boulder

>incline bench press
what, no, it'd be almost entirely legs? I'm not talking about repeatedly moving a rock to a high point from the ground relative to your body. I'm talking about pushing it up a surface for a considerably length, like a hill.

Doesn't matter it's still pure autism either way

I'd advise you not to be mean to me or it could end very badly for you.

even though its a retarded idea, i would guess get a big used tractor tire and fill it with fiber reinforced cement. it will dampen a bit with the rubber and it will give some grip if the profile is still somewhat there.

why is it retarded?

Royal tier gains.

what does that mean?

I'm not done with this thread.

>what is the cheapest way to use a rock and a hill

depends if you get a small rock that you can carry in one hand is probably the easiest way

You'll make absurd gains.

the idea is to get a rock that I can barely push up the hill.

What kind of rock,

We gotta get mineral details brah, do you even geology?

he's a big guy

You'd look like Sisyphus. Not quite a Greek god, I guess.

Whatever is light or heavy enough while still being the right size to push.

You would fucking kill yourself, guaranteed. You would get tired and fail a little and the rock would roll right back on you

Just start running with a sled, and go do some standing presses with the leg press. You might as well walk away with your back facing cable machines too with the cables in your hands

what, that wouldn't even kill me unless it was such a crazy incline that I'd die from falling. we're talking about a hill, a grassy one, not some actual cliff. at best it'd roll over me on a cushiony surface.

You want some ultra mafic olivine boulders

Dont be lifting that pussy pumice shit up a volcano, thats just for show

You must be pretty hyped. not every day a geologist gets a thread where they can apply it.

we all aspire to get rock-hard user