How do I acieve ottermode?

How do I acieve ottermode?
>inb4 trolling
No, I just don't want to be big, just to stop being fat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x0f2sfsh7ns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Self bump

read the sticky

Eat under TDEE, do 45-60min cardio a day

Goddamn im heading towards skinny fat.

I dont have any machines to use so I guess i gotta do body weight training. Can I fix myself?

brosplit while eating at deficit

now fuck off

I'm ottermode, but I think its mostly genetic.
to keep myself strong I do a calisthenics routine I made myself, cardio everyday, and eat less calories.
depending on your body type, this should be enough.

Thanks anything else?

try swimming

>How do I acieve ottermode?
cut down to 10% and only do bodyweight bullshit and cardio

im builtfat, is there a way to lose fat while ATLEAST keeping my current muscle mass

S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y

don't lose more than 1% of your weight per week

forgot to mention that you should also lift and get enough protein

Not OP but how hard would It be for me to get to ottermode?
recommended exersices?

easy. just do reddit bodyweight routine for 6-12 months and you're there. if you're overweight you should cut otherwise just eat at maintenance

Will that help me to stop having a femenine figure?

isn't that the point of ottermode? you should be fine once you get some mass in your upperbody

fork laydowns to failure everyday

Just work your upperbody and you'll be in otter in 6 months.

Best way to lose fat while maintaining or increasing muscle mass is to steadily (NOT DRASTICALLY) reduce your carbs while keeping your protein and fats at their current or slightly increased state. Cardio never hurts...

Upright rows, farmers carries and high rep lat workouts. Oblique workouts on the daily to compliment the V-Taper. Just work on shoulder and back width dude.

This is probably the most intense delt workout I've found as far as high reps go:
youtu.be/x0f2sfsh7ns
Try dumbbell over head press, use progressive overload on that one. Upright rows at your pace then the delt workout in the video. It's going to murder your fucking shoulders.
I'd do something like this for shoulder days:
>OHP
>upright row
>Front head isolation
>lateral head isolation
>rear delt
>workout in the video
>cardio
I'm studying for my NASM's. You honestly can't read enough. Try to shoot for 200 grams of protein a day.

Thanks man, I'll try this but what does OHP mean?

overhead press

Currently where you are now user, I lift like a beast for my age but couldn't be asked to give a fuck about my diet. Some solid tips:
Intermittent fasting
Protein before cardio
Supplements like creatine, ephedra, DMAA and phentermine. I'm waiting on my next shipment of a Ephedra, Caffiene, DMAA and phentermine supplement with some other shit like green tea extract. Some supplements will cause more lipolysis during cardio if you do it right.
Things like caffeine, oolong tea, ephedra and green tea extract all boost metabolism by up to 30% for a few hours after dosing. (30% more calories burned from cardio). Drinking water, high protein, watching when you are catabolic and anabolic, sleeping on a regular schedule and cardio are probably the biggest things for effective fat loss beside the deficit itself.
(Also fuck not losing muscle, it's easier to just cut hard and put back on the muscle you lost. If you do it right, you won't lose too much muscle on a high deficit)
I'm aiming to lose about 15 pounds a month, just keep your gains by lifting.

Thanks senpai

Make sure you use dumbells at first. Focus on moving the elbow upward, not extending your arm.

>tfw almost builtfat
>tfw I fell for the bulking meme

i went from builtfat to ripped/athletic now it's just time to cruise there for the rest of time.

Calisthenics+ Low bodyfat.

I'm always wondering, how do guys like OP's pic related ottermode have pretty big pecs, but almost no delts, etc? Is it just genetics? Or do they specifically train chest and ignore the rest?

Because for me it seems like my own pecs are lagging the other muscle groups behind.

I want to be in-between strongfat and athletic

yep everybody can

he does NOT need 200 grams of protein. look how much he probably weighs like 120 pounds

>120 pounds
I'm 6.2 so I don think so.