Bf is 5'11" and 260lbs

>bf is 5'11" and 260lbs
>hates going to the gym with me

What do Veeky Forums? He says he has homework and studying to do, but then he'll play video games.

Tell him you are worried for your future because he doesn't take his health seriously. The best way is to make it about something serious rather than just you wanting to fuck a better looking person (though in the non-cucked world, that is a serious issue but thats not the point here)
Even intelligent fat people have an amazing ability to ignore the future problems that being overweight will cause.

Also call him a fat fuck and leave him.

Not worth it, ditch his sorry ass.

cuck him, its the rules of nature

let the man study. hes gonna make you guys rich

Let him have his video games. He's gotta have a stress release somewhere.

cuck him like you're eventually going to anyway

You can't force someone to workout. Working out requires discipline and a drive to want to change. If he's forced to go to the gym, he won't improve either way. Either accept him for what he is or dump his ass and come over to Canada and suck my d bbg I'll take u to the gym for our dates and then fuck your mom on the side ;=))))

Honestly, doesn't sound like a marriage material. Either drop him now or or stay with him and don't complain. Don't drag this on unnecessarily.

>get fit
>dump lazy fat shitter of a boyfriend
>find new boyfriend that is fit
>?????????????
>DUMB DAWG

who cares, gays can't reproduce anyway

That is exactly how I feel. I don't want him to get fit because of his appearance. My sister was obese for a very long time and her body is wrecked from it. It worries me.

I think he is really self-conscious when we go to the gym, like once the gym had five people in it and we had to leave.

Its TRU LUV i cant

He has disciplin and drive for school, I don't know why he isn't giving going to the gym a shot.

It's hard because if I leave him, he might end up being obese forever and destroy his health. I really don't want that, even if we were to ever fall out of love or something.

Was he overweight when you guys met and started dating? If so, you saw the score and are pretty much screwed unless he decides to make the change himself.

If you keep on about it, you are pretty much being a nag and he will just resent it. Trying to change others is futile. Also, if he can't work out when there are 5 other people around, chances are he has some social issues, I'd keep an eye on that.

I don't know what else to say to you. I'm not in love, so I think pragmatically. Take my advice with a grain of salt, but if I were you I would present him the argument, that if you want to build mutual future together, he can't stay a disgusting fat slob. What kind of example would that be for your children. Hint to him that you find him less attractive than when he was thinner. Present solutions, so he won't feel cornered. Obviously he doesn't have to go to the gym in his current state. Just a decent diet and an hour of walking everyday would be enough. Then some body weight exercises and then he can hit the gym.

Post your ass so that I can tell if it is worth giving advice or not.

He might be scared because of an inferiority complex prospect
What that means is he probably doesn't want to be seen next to you in a gym, especially if you are fit

Maybe get him to diet first? Get him down to like 200 then maybe he'll change his approach

op if you grill you should know one thing better.
If you want him to do something manipulate him. Flirt (dont cheat it is degenerate) in front of him whit some jacked or sami jacked guys, or talk to him about that one Chav in the gym all the time. Scrach the first one, talk about your new male gym buddy, how he is strong, helping you etc. If he cares about you he will come every time you go to the gym. It is biological men thing to protect the female.

the point is that fear control humans, make him fear that you could cheat and he will fight to prove to you that he is you alpha.

Go jogging or biking together. It's cardio, which will help your bf lose weight, there's nobody else around to judge you, and you get to do something together.

some people just don't like to exercise
some people who do like exercise don't want to do it in public or crowds. I'm this way.

Home gym solved all problems, and I can shit post in between sets.

He doesn't NEED to go to the gym. Force him to eat less calories

so what? it's his free time. you don't have to go to the gym to lose weight, just eat less

don't have a degenerate subhuman for a bf?

Just tell him straight up you wish he were in better shape, don't manipulate him just be honest and blunt. If he can't handle it and the gym and his body is that important to you then date someone else.