Tfw no matter how much I lift I'll always be black

>tfw no matter how much I lift I'll always be black

i only pity the black guys that have average dicks and have to be subjected to the ridicule of not having a monster dong as is the perceived standard.

can't even be objectified properly at that point.

white people pretending to be black on an anonymous message board about fitness

>implying

You really think someone would just like on the internet?

get some melanotan and use it as a vaccine

gr8 b8 m8, white DYEL

Why cant we keep posts like this on /pol/

As long as you are 6' and play basketball then you might make it OP

Do you have any idea how fortunate you are? Being black is becoming cool by default, as if it wasn't already.

I know your feels my dude. Sat down one day and read Nietzsche and crumbled to the idea my life was fucked from the start due to how the game of life is setup, but I'm telling you my dude, don't be a pawn. Make it across the board and come back as a power piece. I personally went with knight, and now I'm wrecking plebs left and right from the other side.

The middle ground is rough but when you make it to point b from point a, a whole world of opportunity awaits.

Also stop making threads like this. /pol/tards already have their heads retardedly far up their own arrogant asses. They don't need anything else to fuel their own bullshit off of.

Better than being Indian

Just don't be a nigger or MUH OPPRESSION sjw type and you'll be fine

>just don't be a nigger
Already failed there

t. JIDF

When the president of the United States was black.

Cheer up user.

you don't want to be black? just look at Idris Elba, the coolest black guy to have ever lived.

> Sat down one day and read Nietzsche

>no matter how big I get girls will still laugh at my tiny asian penis

This is the true suffering.

i'm 6.5 and korean.

stop perpetuating that ugly stereotype and doing your yellow brethren a disservice, dicklet.

You have to go back. You've overstayed your welcome in our societies. After all this time, you're still incapable of contributing more than you take away.

good post

It's funny that people don't even believe OP is black when 90 percent of shitposts on /r9k/ are "I'll always be black, waaahhh!"

Back to /r9k/. That board is now a blackbot safespace.

Believe in yourself, my melanin enriched friend.
Not in the kang who believes in Veeky Forums.
Not the Veeky Forums who believes in kang.
Believe in the kang who believes in yourself.
Yass.

6.5 is dicklet ur gf, mum and all female ancestors would ferally jump on my 8" ALPHA WHITE DICK fucking eyelets when will they LEARN

Don't spend your life being a colour. Otherwise you'll blame everything on colour.

Hopefully you don't swing your weights around and you squat to depth unlike 3/5ths of the black people at my gym.