/fraud/ general

steroids general.

don't ask for sources and shit

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.steroid.com/educational-threads/515538-all-you-want-know-about-anavar-test-cycles.html
fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/dailys/04/sep04/092004/04p-0074-sup0001-02-Attachment-01-Demling-vol1.pdf
healthline.com/health/high-cholesterol/lipid-disorder#Overview1
reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/1ozurh/holy_cholesterol_my_advice_for_all_the_beginners/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First cycle bros.
My balls arent shrinking. Week 4 500mg test e a week.
Fake gear?

Have any of you guys lost hair while on gear?

No, to my knowledge not everyone experiences shrinkage.

For my own experience, I didn't notice any shrinkage til the last few weeks of my test e cycle, same dose as you.

nah even when running 1g+ of tren, mast and some orals.

Only things I take for hair are pumpkin seed oil and I use keto shampoo 2x a week.

depends on the person but they may not shrink at all, get bloods if you're paranoid.

Is asin better than arimidex? I have already purchased arimidex as my first cicle AI. Do i need to buy asin or can i stay safe with what i bought? Running 500 test-e + 4 week 30-40mg/ed dbol as kickstart for the first time.

Shrinkage took several months for me. It does happen eventually, so don't worry about it.

you would have a point about your experience if you didn't look like after "five years of blasting 1g test 1g tren"

you have neither the knowledge nor the results. that's pretty bad.

questions for you fraudsters
what cycle should I take for pure strength gains?
specifically Olympic weightlifting?
also could someone forever stay on a low dose of test like 200 mg, 500 UI HCG and an anti estrogen a week just to replace used test?

Tren, my friend. Low dose tren, medium eq, medium test and nasacort to deal with the cardio problems.

Hey Tcruiz,
I was the one who originally posted about the anadrol (not the one who was arguing with you) and I have a few questions. You said the drol is mainly used by powerlifters and what not but from what I've read the use dosages typically ranging from 150mg to 300mg, so for someone taking it at a much lower dose is 50mg or 25mg (is that even viable?) Would they experience still experience major bloating? Honestly I just really want to add more lbm with minimal fat.

anyone here have experience with var? running 50mg/day or tested stuff, feeling lethargic around week 2. haven't read much about lethargy on var, though I have read stuff about libido going down (which I am experiencing too)

just stay on top of your adex dosing (i.e. don't miss a dose) and you'll be fine

do you know about suicidal vs. competitive AI? that's the reason people prefer asin

that looks like a man

Jealous?

If you were trying to drop a few lbs beginning of Test cycle, would you rather do ECA or Var?

Im currently doing Var because I dont like the affect ECA has on my heart rate and BP

Are you taking it with anything else?

you like var a lot, right? care to weigh in on ?

basically feeling pretty lethargic and low libido. i know lethargy from orals is usually a sign of a stressed liver but var is supposed to be metabolized by kidneys, so i'm not sure what the cause is... ever experienced this?

also general thoughts on var and its usefulness? just need some motivation to keep me going haha

oops just saw this. i'm taking it with 250mg/week test cruise

never done anything other than test, var is the first non-test compound i've tried

yeah

wish i was cute ;/

First workout in around 6 months, leg extensions to failure on 40mg var and half a can of wired x344, not the best idea. Walked back out of the gym ten minutes later and fell down 3 times on the way to my car.

Before the great pro-hormone ban of 2015, I took Epistane pretty much every other month to stay cut. I find Var to be muchhhhhhh better than Epi, albeit more expensive.

Var is dry (non-aromatizing) so it really shouldnt be affecting your libido or energy. I have read this happening with users who run Var only cycles, and the suggested solution is to run test like you are. Var can be very hard on your liver. Tudca would be more than enough, I take a shit ton of milk thistle and so far thats been fine.

Others may want to weigh in on this, but if I had to guess its related to your Test and not the Var.
Do you have any other estro sides?

I've been on test for years and have only tried a few orals here and there.

What's a good second compound to add where I don't have to buy any extra drugs for AI or managing other sides? And don't say tren

Staying away from orals too because I'll be partying this summer

forums.steroid.com/educational-threads/515538-all-you-want-know-about-anavar-test-cycles.html

I would check this out. Its a pretty good write-up on some Var misconceptions and how to get the most out of it with Test.

Mast, EQ, deca

>var can be very hard on your liver

var is one of the most mildly hepatoxic compounds there are. It is, however, incredibly harsh on the lipids. So while you could run it for 8, 10, even 12 weeks with no adverse effects on the liver, your lipid profile will be so fucked at the end of that you would feel like death.

>no other drugs for AI
EQ, Mast

careful with deca, can cause prolactin issues. YMMV but I personally have no issues running just low dosages of deca (225/wk)

Browsed old thread.

Answers:
>tripped acid last week, worked through some emotional hangups
>called ex while tripping and she picked up me and hung out with me through half the trip
>Fun and flirty
>tells me it's stupid I left, it's my apartment too
>I come back because it's a lot of work to move
>don't expect much or anything to have changed
>I spend most of my time at the gym or working with clients or sitting in coffee shops sending emails.
>she does her thing
>she's grossly more affectionate. Pulls me in for kisses, does me favors, wakes me up each morning with a kiss telling me the showers ready for us, has asked if I'm eager to fuck, etc.
>still kinda weird at times with an attitude but I just ignore it
>we get some time in the morning and then a few hours at night to be intimate and it works.

I guess we're striking a balance. Nbd. I'm mostly focused on getting bigger and communicating with clients.

Yea lipids and cholestrol get fucked, but Flax should be enough without running too much for too long.

I add Policansol tho

Haha that seemed to be the general consensus, minus the acid.

I'm planning on taking a couple hits in a few weeks to work out some things. Ive had it sitting my room since like November.

Whatever works man. Comfy is comfy.

no estro sides, though i have been a little aggressive with the AI (12.5 asin with pin, and 6.25 for the next 2 days) which might be a little too much for 250mg. I think low E2 might explain these symptoms so I might try easing up on the asin and seeing where that puts me

I heard TUDCA is not necessary with var because it is metabolized by the liver:

fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/dailys/04/sep04/092004/04p-0074-sup0001-02-Attachment-01-Demling-vol1.pdf

2nd sentence of the intro. And I've heard that the reason get fucked up lipids on var is because it's fake winny but on the other hand it makes sense that it needs to be processed by the liver to remove 17aa...

But if easing up on the AI doesn't do the trick within a few days I'll look into buying tudca and/or milk thistle, thanks

What's the dose on the milk thistle if you don't mind me asking?

>you need to know more about biochemistry and chemistry than lifting and training to become huge

really makes you think

Just keep a focus on balancing omega 6 to 3 in a 2:1 ratio. Cook with butter and find a decent quality liquid fish oil (cheaper) and take 10-12g daily.

I did this with a decent quality vitamin Shoppe fish oil; 27.99 for 100 servings of 1500mg omega 3/ serving.

Slav was right, I was talking about toxicity instead of lipid profile. I take Policansol for that. But I would be beyond shocked if your lipids are making you tired.

It definitely sounds like low e2, I would bet a ham sandwich on it. My e2 dipped hard on 12.5 EoD and Im running 400/wk

You don't have to spoonfeed me but care to summarize why those compounds specifically? I'll be taking normal AI obviously, but don't want to deal with surprise prolactin or any other bullshit. I don't like taking meds as it is, it took 2 years of test to convince me to try another compound.

FWIW I didn't like my var experience. Don't remember why exactly but had unpleasant sides and mild liver issues.

Might not have really been var though. I got it from a source that's named after a firearm phrase on that site everyone goes to for roids. I got dbol from them and blew the fuck up though so figured I could trust it was var, dunno though.

What other benefits are there to start cooking with butter instead of olive oil?
When I started keto I did a bit of both but cook a fuck ton of veggies and I prefer using infused oil because it adds flavor.

Hmm I wonder if it was Winny? Ive never tried it but it carries some pretty heavy sides and gets sold as Var occasionally apparently.

Isn't that a lot of AI for 250 dude? Symptoms of low e2, too.

>wakes me up each morning with a kiss telling me the showers ready for us, has asked if I'm eager to fuck, etc.

C U T E

kinda funny you mention it, was talking with qtczgf about this three, maybe four nights ago? She has trouble sleeping and usually gets up fairly early (about an hour before I would) so she told me she'll just make us food and get a shower or bath ready during that time

>I don't deserve this

I'm starting to piss orange after this 17th day on superdrol

haven't had that happen in the past, although granted last time I ran 4 weeks (in mg) of 10/20/30/30 rather than 30/30/30/30

>unrelated
added a 6th day back to my routine.

We
>5 upper body days/wk
now

Mast doesn't aromatize, and can have an anti-estrogenic effect (not on the scale of a true AI) while also increasing free testosterone in the body by reduction of SHBG

EQ is just incredibly mild in general. The only real negative being increased RBC count and correlated rise in blood pressure

deca is a wet compound but is related to progesterone rather than estrogen

echoing what others are saying, you nuked your e2 with that asin dose

>unrelated

having a lot of trouble sleeping lately, could be related to issues from superdrol being a bit too much? Nothing in my routine has changed except that

Olive oil is shit for even medium heat, let alone medium high to high heat.

Drizzle that shit on food if you want but cooking with it outside of a few choice recipes sucks dick IME

I've been coming on here less and less because it's bad news. Just really prioritizing this past week. Cleaned up my resume, gonna apply for more work again. Making decent money now, but collecting jobs isn't a bad use of time.

She's been great though; I took her out for pho the other night and I guess I ate some shellfish. I spent all of yesterday sick as fuck. She decided to take care of me and grab some soup for me, tuck me in, grab me a bowl and Gatorade, etc before she left to get us some furniture.

Sex is good again too. She's not on my level of libido but she's eager to please me.

Anyone ever made a letro suspension? Saving serious bucks if you can dial in your AI with letro

I mean she's much more blasé about than cute, still a surly little girl but it's effort and I like it.

Not so much "hey baby shower is ready for you" but she'll plop on the bed on top of me, rough house or something and say "i guess the showers ready I'm gonna shower now..." then kiss me or touch my face.

She really cannot into sappy.

As for the lsd this was a pretty quality batch. I candy flipped in October on four hits and felt marginal. Took two hits last week and did a lot of reflection. I feel grown in some aspect. Probably just recognition that I shouldn't take everything so seriously and just enjoy what I have for what it is. Good drugs though.

Well shit now I wanna add Mast to my cycle
I do 6 days a week. Sometimes I switch a leg day to cardio or extra UB and split the legs to different push days. Nuffin wrong with that.

Sounds dope minus the shellfish.

Career and lifts are always my main priorities. If you can balance those, everything else just seems to fall brilliantly into place. Quality week tho.

>It definitely sounds like low e2, I would bet a ham sandwich on it. My e2 dipped hard on 12.5 EoD and Im running 400/wk

awesome, appreciate your help in diagnosing this issue. will still look into the liver stuff (mentioned ) for future knowledge. Was thinking of getting bloods at week 4 (to check and see how the lipids are doing) but might do so at week 3 if easing up on the AI doesn't help.

Yeah, i guess so. just felt kinda emotional with this girl two weeks ago and had a knee-jerk "must be high e2" reaction and looks like I inadvertantly nuked my estro

woke up today after sleeping 10 hours and still had no energy, achy fingers, etc.

so you're aiming for 10-12g of oil daily or 10-12g or omega 3? going the liquid route sounds awesome to me. do you use PSO or something for liquid omega 6 or do you get it from food sources?

I said I've done a gram of tren and been on test for 5 years dude. Far from blasting grams of gear years on end kek.
And you want to go with knowledge = physique?
I even said my goals have always been very moderate. I also have a career and roids is just part of my life, not my existence.
I have vast more experience than you. It's going to be ok, pal.
30mg of drol? I've never done it, but that seems very very high. Like I lift trucks at The Arnold high.
50mg is fine fine fine to start. It's better to start small always. You need to see how your body chem reacts.
I've seen guys at my gym legit have milk in their tits first cycle just by "going hard".
I'm telling you, adrol is not what you want homie.
The trusted and true starter 500mg test, 50mg dbol is fine.
sdrol was my first oral, good size and literally no bloat. Lots of strength. cycles usually 4wks, 10/10/20/30 typically mg doses.
But sdrol can be harsh too. On the liver (4wks though, nothing crazy) and it can make you lethargic. I would eat a meal after a workout and feel 300lbs.

I meant 300mg of drol.
30mg is fine. They typically come in 50mg.
But 300mg is a lot. No way jose

The American diet is already super omega 6 dense because of vegetable oils but a high linoleic canola oil isn't a bad choice.

I measure it out as 10-12g of actual omega 3.
It's easy to get distracted. I just needed more shit occupy my time. Especially hobbies around the apartment because I'm always eager to fuck and she's constantly distracted, it was good to find more buffer to occupy me. It's easier now, we both wind down around the same time.

>The American diet is already super omega 6 dense because of vegetable oils but a high linoleic canola oil isn't a bad choice.
>I measure it out as 10-12g of actual omega 3.
cool - good to know. ordered some omega 3 oil (liquid) off amazon and will definitely be doing this. I do a lot of my own cooking and don't really use much vegetable oil so it's good to know about good omega 6 sources.

Adjusting your diet like this will mitigate some lipid issues but it won't beat out how harsh a lot of orals and oils like tren are.

Won't hurt to facilitate a healthier eating habit though.

>And you want to go with knowledge = physique?
no I'm telling you you need to either have the results to back up your broscience OR know about the science behind things. again, you have neither.

Who here /goingtothearnold/ in a little over a week?

just going to see big z btfo hapbhthbhthor

Nolva users:

20 or 40mg for a couple days with a gyno flare-up? I dont have any high e2 symps, nips feel fine, but Ive had gyno once before and I can feel the growth flaring up on my right side (the tit that loves the gyno)

Oooo I am. The swag is totally worth the cost alone. Used to get free tickets when I worked at a gym in college.

I don't need to have a n y t h i n g.
Done explaining things to you. You disagree with some things I've done than what you read on ledit. It's fine. I do not care what some steroid 101 kid tells me to do.
peace and love, peace and love

gymbro asked me to go, but idk it's like a full day drive for us.
Doubt I'll even watch. Is grapefruit retired yet?
Flex still in the lightweight division or did he move up?

my buddy got lumps and had good results taking 20mg daily for a week as soon as he noticed it

>used to get free tickets when I worked at a gym in college

you worked at MF worthington didn't you?

worth it if you have the free time desu, always fun

>is grapefruit retired yet
thought he said he was going to after last years, or two years ago, whichever it was. We all know how that sort of thing goes though

>flex still in lightweight or did he move up

unsure actually

i cant find mast e from any of my local sources just mast p. im trying to cruise on mast for a bit but dont want to pin ed. could i pin mast p mon and thur with out blood levels getting wonky?

Can someone elaborate on what my lipids getting fucked mean? I understand that fucked cholesterol effects the rigidity and permeability of the phospholipid bilayer. As far as I can tell this would mainly be an issue with keeping your sodium and potassium (along with other micros) balanced? (admittedly my bio is significantly worse than my chemistry)

I've been meaning to look into this but maybe someone here could write up a handy syncopate as to why poor lipid profile is undesirable.

I get tired of seeing "lipids lmao" being parroted when discussing var and I would like a better understanding. Also, a few weeks ago someone posted a pubmed study showing var was not metabolized by the liver but another organ entirely? Does anyone have the link or more info on that?

I try not to talk about steroids too much so please allow this one time. I promise to get back to posting about heroin, my relationships, and gay prostitution as soon as these questions are resolved.

Also my BP is usually like 135/85 but I haven't been tracking it since dropping sdrol and tren and starting lisinopril/HCTZ (I misplaced the BP machine I stole from a detox, it's around the house somewhere I always forget to dig it up)

I wish man. The Farm is dope. Used to live near it but Cal Fit 19 was the cheapest (and most ghetto) gym I could find. Holy fuck that place was ghetto.

I worked at Fitness19 in Westerville. Otterbeins gym was always filled with D3 athlete dumbshits so I would lock up the gym, turn the lights off, blast SiriusXM Liquid Metal, get them late nite gains.

Yea probably a better call thatn 40 especially considering its just a flare up.

That is your typical bp while on meds?
A reading like that alerts your dr?
That is very close to mine, on Tren is was wayyy higher. I was taking Carditone (herbal stuff) legit pretty nervous.
How high was it for a dr to put you on meds for it?

>Also, a few weeks ago someone posted a pubmed study showing var was not metabolized by the liver but another organ entirely? Does anyone have the link or more info on that?
>fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/dailys/04/sep04/092004/04p-0074-sup0001-02-Attachment-01-Demling-vol1.pdf
>2nd sentence of the intro

Hope that helps about var, although if you check out the link rascal posted it says liver support is still necessary on var

i'm not so sure on why adverse lipids are bad myself now that i think about it. i always figured it was something to do with a higher likelihood of arterial wall plaque build up (which is the danger I mentally associate with all the old fat people that have to take statins for cholesterol)

good question. you hear it talked about a lot with orals and tren but I never stopped to think WHY it's a problem

I'm still not sure what you mean. So is Kai competing this year at Arnold? Olympia?
I get a weird joy watching Phil bhtfo

>I promise to get back to posting about heroin, my relationships, and gay prostitution as soon as these questions are resolved.

kek

I feel like peek or Grandpa would know more. Lipids in general help cells retain energy and release it, so that can get fucked up.

But specifically with Var the main concern is HDL/LDL cholestrol, which is the shit that protects and hurts your heart, with LDL being the bad shit.

healthline.com/health/high-cholesterol/lipid-disorder#Overview1
Does a decent job of explaining specifically HDL/LDL.

This dude on Reddit
reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/1ozurh/holy_cholesterol_my_advice_for_all_the_beginners/

Has bloodwork done and the top comment is about HDL/LDL complications.

stop

>Can someone elaborate on what my lipids getting fucked mean
lowers HDL, raises LDL and triglycerides

this out of whack LDL/HDL balance is how plaque starts building up in your arteries. keep this up for long enough and enough plaque builds up that you become incredibly vulnerable to various blood vessels related injuries and even heart attacks.

it takes a while for this plaque to build up though, that's why you don't need to panic if your lipids are trashed for not very long, you'll recover fine. if you start cruising on something like tren or var, that's when shit goes wrong.

also I'll add to it that there's a lot we don't know about trashed lipids science-wise. it leads to complications over time and that's about all we know. you don't need to go crazy over this shit, bad lipids for like 5 weeks won't kill you, but you still need to pay attention to everything. you don't want to be on perma-fucked lipids, bp, liver enzymes status (if you're running something also particularly hepatotoxic)

I do a ton of cardio no matter what orals or oils I'm on. I think it helps. It's just the consistency of my systolic hovering around 140 I believe that concerns him. There's a good amount of evidence supporting hibiscus tea as an effective aid as well. On mobile so can't look up links.

Thanks for the link, I've got TUDCA lying around but I'm still not sold on its efficacy. I do support NAC use though.

As for the lipid question, I'll do some research tonight and try to write up something useful on it later. Provided no one spoon feeds me info (bunch of useless free loaders on here I swear m8)

>reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/1ozurh/holy_cholesterol_my_advice_for_all_the_beginners/
> Blood lipid changes associated with increased risk of atherosclerosis are seen in patients treated with androgens and anabolic steroids. These changes include decreased high-density lipoprotein (HDL) and, sometimes, increased low-density lipoprotein (LDL). The changes may be very marked and could have a serious impact on the risk of atherosclerosis and coronary artery disease

so i was right, cool.

also holy shit that guy's lipids look fucked. i'm only on 50mg though, so i wonder if i'm one of the people who are (in the reddit OP's words):
>taking such a low dose at which point they are just swallowing money and shitting it out with no change in physique.

Right on thanks a lot fellas some very good info there. Really appreciate the write ups.

So it looks like we only have two real options in life;
1. Die from LVH from deca
2. Die from arterial plaque from tren

Hey Slav, I can't find your progress pic but from what I remember you had a decent amount of chest fat (not gyno but just chest fat) at the outset before you hopped on. Did you have to be extra careful about taking AI as a result?

I'm having a really hard time cutting the chest fat - seems like it's the last to go, and as my belly shrinks the chest fat just looks even more out of place. In the most recent pic (I think November 2016) it looks like it's all gone.

How/when did you notice it disappear? Nervous about blasting while I still have it because I'm not sure if having fatty boobs makes me more likely to get ACTUAL gyno or not since fat apparently produces more aromatase (does that makes sense?).

or you know... blast and cruise responsibly ;)

hormones? is this a tranny thread?

>Bimbo
>'called ex'

Dropped

It can be if you want it to be bbe

at this point if you believe it when he says he's done with her shit, you might actually have brain damage

So I have 3 extra vials of test that I got basically for free in a mix-up. The labels say Test, but it has the yellowish color I usually see in Tren. Ive only ever seen clear Test.

Is it just in a different type of oil or did I get Tren by accident?

He could have switch carrier oil types, different batch.
I'd email the guy.
Or just pin 1cc and see if you get a shit night sleep or not

If it just isn't disappearing, you may very well have minor gyno (can be pubertal, unrelated to AAS at all)

that being said I really didn't pay well enough attention to mine to give a good timeline for how long it took to disappear, but I'd want to say a few months at least.

Could be test even with a slight yellow tinge. I get that from time to time even when brewing with MCT oil.

>pubertal, unrelated to AAS at all
oh. have actually not heard about that. i have had chest fat since puberty but always heard that gyno was characterized by "hard" lumpy tissue but maybe that's just what AAS gyno feels like and pubertal is different? mine literally just feels like belly fat (but on my chest)

if it doesn't go away by the time i start seeing visible abs i'll take a look at pubertal gyno. thanks!

p.s. appreciate the progress pics you post - very inspiring progress.

Ive found the easiest way to tell is when youre wearing a tight shirt, the nipples are prominent and sorta taper off to the sides. Not like a fat dudes tits.

BE GONE MEME LORD

thanks user

but look into tamoxifen/raloxifene (believe ralox is notably more effective but fact-check me on that) for controlling pre-developed minor gyno, whether it be pubertal or AAS related

Awesome. Good to know.
Follow up question: should i do my hcg protocol if my balls are still good(250iu 2x week)?
I'm assuming a yes but knowledge is power.
My thinking is maybe my shit isnt completely shut down (yet) so maybe i dont need as much ?

What do you guys keep track of at home, outside of blood work? I know blood pressure and weight. Is there anything else?
Any good blood pressure cuffs and scales I can get on Amazon? All of the cuffs seem to be too small for a growing fraud.

look up bariatric cuffs on amazon if your arm is actually that large, but an adult cuff has a ton of room to work with and should be fine

I like to track my blood sugar as well, mostly pre/post workout, but I've fallen out of practice with it more lately. Mostly important if you're using insulin as well as AAS,

Other than weight/BP, body fat, although that goes hand in hand with weight really.

I have a scale that measures weight, BF%, muscle %, and water and bone %

I dont care about how much I weigh or what my BMI is as long as my BF% is in check. The water or hydration measurement is super helpful since I can track bloat when on cycle.

Every morning and evening I check my resting heart rate by hand.

It depends on what you run and what you care the most about. They also sell wrist BP monitors for like $20 on amazon, dont have one myself yet

Best week of 2017

>Finally bought a -- beater -- car
>Quit my shitty job. Bossman was pissed, good he gave me shitty shifts and didn't pay shit
>Finally done with high rep bullshit, it's time for strength realization phase
>Ahead of schedule on weightloss, but still gaining strength and PRing on lifts

>Cooked the best meal I've ever cooked today. Absolutely perfect thai curry chicken drums (that I bought for 31c a pound). Literally falling off the bone and PERFECT broth and spice.

>Visiting my Dad who I haven't seen since last summer, gonna hang out and smoke ribs and probably cannabis

Love you guys

My dealer just told me to up my cycle for my next blast. He told me 300mg Test E(M,W,F), EQ 300mg(M,W,F), and Mast 200mg (Tue,Thur) for 12 to 16 weeks. Really doesn't sound right.

I want to melt that chocolate all over her small asian qt body then ravage her

Mirin' hard.

I think I'm over trannies
intimacy without actually having to know what I was doing. Being with a girl with out one
But theres only certain things you can do with dicks
whats that tinder app where girls have to message first

thats ok
bit short for EQ

>break rule about not looking in mirrors
>was previously feeling "good" as in less like shit, because i just aced a few exams and got my melanotan 2
>beat the fuck out of my face until i get a really bad headache
>start crying again

Loving Every Laugh

Remember when you were talking about the studies where pilocarpine resolved the issue within a week?

:)

who is Wuhan Yuancheng?
theyve gotta be part of lmc
I mean its all one conglomerate, but why

>>beat the fuck out of my face
that is literally autism

Yea a week my ass

This shit is working but SO FUCKIJG SLOW i cant stand it

You should start boxing or at least work a bag now and then

Helps me when I get that rage of wanting to hit my face and everything in the bathroom

May as well

I'm awaiting the moment when we find out his glands have been cured for months and it's just a psychotic hallucination every time he views his reflection.

I mean we haven't had any updates in months, and apparently is undergoing treatment....

That's a shitload of gear m8, what are your goals and experience?

>whats that tinder app where girls have to message first
Bumble

it's for Chads

Thought the glands were getting better.

Maybe glands is a manifestation of our collective /fraud/ psychosis

Maybe hes a spooky ghost and if I ask a janitor theyll say

"Their hasnt been a trip like that here in...40 YEARS"

2spoopy4me