Put it on her.

The simplest, best response is
>"That's fucking disgusting."
The internet autism answer is
>"You seem confused about who's in charge of this dick. Lemme show you."
The Veeky Forums answer is
>"S-sure thing dear."

put it on and take pics and then post them here as a joke haha

she has some kind of agenda and this probably is going to end with you getting cucked

leave her immediately. Tell her that kinky shit's retarded and only intended for middle-aged couples struggling to make sex interesting

Pic related is the model. I'm not even sure, this came out of left field. Trying to see if this is a prank but I don't think it is.

Go with it. If anything you can just clip the lock and say it's not for you.

But user why would I lock my dick up in a cage? Where's the logic here?

You gotta see where she's going with this. Some small wire cutters like pic related will take care of any lock small enough to be placed on a chastity device and you'll get to find out what her end game for this is.

She said she wants to "rile me up." It might be because I haven't been initiating sex much as of late (work shit makes it hard).

Don't do it user, for real. This is a fucking test girls do to see if you're a fucking beta cuck. If gender roles are inverted soon she'll think you're not man enough for her. It's one of those things girls only see it after they've done it, she'll never see you the same way again if she dominates you in sex

Dump her now.

>wait till she's asleep
>fix clit cage on her
>stalemate ensues

I'm afraid you might be right. She mentioned how she wanted me to watch her masturbate while wearing the cage. Not sure where she's getting these ideas.

Then again, she's been spending a lot of time on that fucking tumblr blog site.

have you actually experienced this?

you're lying

>she's been spending a lot of time on that fucking tumblr blog site.

>Then again, she's been spending a lot of time on that fucking tumblr blog site.
That guy confirmed right, abort abort abort.
Why did you withhold this info so long?

Idk, I'd try it for a couple days and see how it goes. If it doesn't go well or you don't want to do it in general, suggest some light BDSM stuff instead.

you need to assert your dominance

Have to agree with user here but it was the fact that he said he had a GF that gave it away

Tell her that shit's retarded and fuck the shit out of her. Women are impressionable as fuck when it comes to sex stuff (look at all the stuff in cosmopolitan, 90%+ of it would make me lose a boner), so hopefully she's just horribly misguided.

the fact that you're here asking "wtf do i do?"
implies you didnt tell her no so in her eyes you're considering being a beta cucklord. its already too late

Not sure if troll. Next time you're fucking, pull that bitches hair and choke her and see if she brings up a cock cage again. Dominance must be asserted

t. virgin

>that tumblr blog site
weird phrasing my dude

>let her put it on
>she teases you for a few hours
>you get riled up
>have violent, passionate sex instead of boring vanilla

Oh no, my masculinity!

seriously this you're a major fucking faggot OP. fire your girlfriend for trying to cuck you, unless you're actually into BDSM and being dominated.

you dont know your values, you dont know who you are, you're going to end up being manipulated and pissy after this is all over. protip: the girl was following reproductive protocol testing your value, and you failed.

ABORT! ABORT! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

>insecure Veeky Forums poster's gf asks to put him in domination cuckold trap
>nah bro this would totally make you alpha
ok

>t. jew

run motherfucker

non negotiable

>domination
>bad
pick 1

>cuckold
literally nothing to do with it
your ability to achieve erection isn't going to stop her if she wants to cheat on you

Tell her to go fuck herself, figuratively and literally

what the flying fuck is this post

practice bull prepping

>Being dominated
>As a man
>This will lead to a relationship in which he is respected

>>Cuckold
>Take away sexual partner's ability to fuck you
>Not cucking out

>no timestamped photo

prolly she is into some femdom shit
why not don't be boring

muh domination sex gets boring after a while, as you might know if you ever actually had any

You will continue to be respected and loved as, actually, healthy relationships are built on a foundation of mutual discussion and love rather than a game of one-upmanship points-scoring. If it really hurts your fragile masculinity so much, put her in shibari and fuck her asshole.

>Fragile masculinity
Now I know you're a member of the Israeli foreign propaganda team

Faggot I've had sex more times than you've considered suicide

Once?

You should do whatever the fuck you like but here is what I'd do:

Give it a go. Make sure it's not being filmed for blackmail.

The way I see it I'm turned on whenever she's turned on and if this drives her crazy then that will be fun. I'm not an insecure little manlet who needs to always be dominant in bed.

Probably not my thing but if it makes her pussy drool all over me then that will be my thing. So why not try shit. It's what life's for.

Though as I said do whatever the fuck you wanna m8.

>healthy relationships

nigga you're on Veeky Forums, what the fuck would you know about healthy relationships?

I thought this was a normie blog site?

It is. Autismos think everyone is like them.

Doubtful

you can pick that lock with a paper clip.

give it a try, see if either you or her gets anything out of it, and if you don't, have an adult conversation about it afterward and forget it. maybe you can trade kinks, she gets this on Thursday, you get to ravage her asshole on Sundays, or whatever.

if she won't be reasonable about you not liking it
>you might
and she won't agree to any compromises, she's a bunny boiler and GTFO now

This is the kind of shit brought on by a chick with a vaginal gape so large you could fit a small fruit, maybe a citrus fruit...not like a grapefruit, but maybe something smaller like a tangerine of the larger variety, you know? Anyways, her vagina is gigantic and she'll get a kick out of stomping on your balls and dumping cigarette ashes in your eye while you watch her fuck another guy while periodically taking swigs from a martini glass filled with both their piss.

That sound kinda hot

I'd tell her to hit the bricks. Ain't no circus cage going on my dick

take your cuck chastity fetishes elsewhere please

it would at least be funny/entertaining if it was real and we could laugh at the insanity of it but youre clearly just trying to rub one out

Don't know man, there are other ways to spice sex up that don't involve you becoming a cuckold. You could fuck her in the woods, I once did that with an ex.

how painful is that?

How is it cucky? She's just teasing him, not fucking other dudes

Dude I lost my virginity to hardcore BDSM what the fuck are you talking about? Sex is supposed to be violent as shit to make it more hot. Most girls fantasize about getting ravaged.

Chastity cages are some pussy lil bitch type of shit though.

It takes a real secure man to be all good with being a pussy lil bitch just to make your girly squeal. Don't be so insecure all the time.

There is this 6'3 qt3.14 in my calculus class who always wears all black and platforms. I want her to ravage my bootyhole and choke me so bad but I'm versatile so I hope she likes subbing too.

Fuck man I need to ask this chick out instead of just staring and getting hard every day.

>it takes a real man to let his girl put him in chastity and make him submit
Really makes me think

well that's why you visit the 'ch0n isn't it? to THINK, ya dingus!?!

>gf comes over
>"hehe user I got you something special, close your eyes!"
>I close my eyes
>mfw she sticks a pacifier in my mouth

I am versatile bro. I can sub, but chastity cages aren't hardcore enough and don't get me off.

It's not about masculinity. I've had girls walk me on a leash in a public park while I wear their panties. It's about being balls to the wall batshit broken in the head that gets me going.

pics or you're fucking lying

Not necessarily the chastity thing. I'm not into them. But wouldn't even think twice about trying it out if my gf was super keen. They make no sense but I'll totally let my gf dominate if she's really thirsty for it because she's hot as fuck when she's like that. I'm not scared to let go of my ego for a few moments. It's kinda refreshing. Most of the time I want to dominate and most of the time she wants me to pin her down and make her my submissive little princess. Switching the roles once in a while doesn't hurt anyone unless you are an insecure little bitch boy.

Fuck that i have a career.

Hot. You should see if you can get her to lactate for you.

Rape her desu

So what? You can be kinky and make money. I was doing construction work at the time and making fat stacks but I blew it all on drugs lol. There is a holy trinity that exists in this world: meth, deathgrips, and hardcore bdsm.

That being said I hate drugs now. Maximum gains goblins.

digits don't lie

Man one of my gfs used to have rape fantasies and told me I could rape her whenever. I loved fucking her with a knife to her throat and choking her halfway to death.

Feelsbadman. I wish there were more creepy girls for me out there but most girls are boring as shit. And the ones that are interesting tend to have issues maintaining a healthy relationship.

If you are into """"femdom"""" your brain is broken and you deserve to die.

abort now, that is some leftist cuckold tier shit, do not engage with her any further

No you genuinely can't if you are a suited professional. You meet 1000s of people and someone would take a picture. Career over.

>suited professional

Spotted the faggot. I bet you don't even like pegging.

Dominating via dicking is real senpai. That shit is primal.

work isn't an excuse you faggot, fuck your girl

jesus christ this isn't rocket appliances

If you love her, don't do it.
If you don't love her, try it.

she is going to leave you or cheat on you

Get her one too.

this is a trap if there ever was one, sounds like some shit that feminists tell her she should enjoy but reality will be different once she experiences what it's like to control you

i wouldn't do that, good god imagine being married to some woman and falling for this shit. next thing you know she's getting dicked by a 'real' man and half your shit is gone

Absolutely not. She will never respect you after that.

you all fell for the bait

jesus it's too simple, put it on her feminine penis to show her who's boss