Best whey protein currently available?

Is Gold Standard whey still the gold standard?

I've read a few reviews saying ON changed the formula--specifically, the Aminogen ingredient is now gone--so I'm wondering whether I should stick or switch?

I ordered some from Amazon two weeks ago - still has aminogen

hmm, i did the same, but there's no aminogen in mine. flavor is double rich chocolate.

does aminogen matter? to date i've only been looking at protein content and lab reports on heavy metals (arsenic etc) desu

Gold standard isn't good anymore. Myprotein is better and cheaper. They always have sales

I like Jarrow because it doesn't have a bunch of bullshit in it.

What's the best flavor of protein?

mocha cappuccino followed by chocolate mint follow by everything else.

everyone else is trolling you

how is the myprotein powder? 30% off deal right now and looking at the impact whey

same and its cheap for the size. Also calorie wise, 94 cals and 18 protons, I can't complain.

What's best tasting to mix with water?

Everything tastes like ass with water. Milk is pretty easy to fit into macros.

GNC literally manufactures ON's whey protein. It comes from the same machine that makes GNC's protein. It's the same exact shit. Just FYI, if you're trying to save 2 dollars.

this if your cutting just use almond milk or bulking use 2% or Full milk for max gains.

I hate buying milk. I go through it in 2 days and sometimes makes me do a double trip for my groceries.

Choc mint is god tier, is mocha really better? I tried coffee but it was too sweet

Sometimes I forget people drink protein with water lol

Almond milk, banana , strawberries , spinach and Scoops

D milk

I've been using raw whey isolate protein from sprouts with water and chocolate syrup.
My question is what is the difference between that and packaged whey supplements? Is what I'm doing good?

is Syntha-6 decent? been using it for a while

No. Good taste, shit protein content

Hows the Myprotein salted caramel and strawberry? Does the banana taste like that medicine shit?

This seems like it has to be wrong considering ON is carried at a cheaper price by other supplement stores.

OP I literally just got this today from Amazon. 5 lbs, Milk Chocolate flavor. I used to use the Body Fortress whey from Walmart, figured I'd finally spend the extra cash to try it. Taste wise is pretty good, I drink it with organic, non-fat milk. Nutrition-wise it's excellent. You can't go wrong with it.

ON gold standard has never actually been the gold standard, but it is and always has been fine for the cost.

switching from ON to Myprotein.
The only flavor i can gulp down is Double Rich Chocolate or whatever is called.
What is the equivalent for Myprotein?

I just tried that Body Fortress stuff and it gave me the worst shits. Anyone else have that problem?

I'm , never had that problem before.

myprotein is disgusting

Great value, especially on a 30% sale.

Damn.. well the ON Gold is the best I've had especially with milk. Chocolate malt

Nope.

Best whey currently availabe seems to be the ISO:PRO by MyProtein.
Best in terms of Protein per 100g and quality.
Best in terms of amino profile is probably MyProtein Native whey 95.
Best in terms of taste is hard to tell because, everyone has different tastes. I heard good things about Quests whey.

Also make sure it is not diluted with cheap aminos (See amino spiking).
Search for independent lab tests.

Almond milk is mostly water btw

>not eating for macros
But seriously. I use their isolate in neutral and drink it water and not even this tastes disgusting. It pretty much tastes like water mixed with a bit of milk.
I personally think most of those sweet as fuck flavours are disgusting.

Just get neutral and get some flav drops or other stuff like that.
Better macros, cheaper and you can change the taste.
I use kakao powder and cinnamon because i don't like the taste of artificial sweeteners.

This exact powder is the best tasting one I ever had, extreme milk chocolate. I only have 2 scoops left so I am sad.

I got 5kg of myprotein isolate to go through next, got it pretty cheap in chocolate orange and it tastes pretty meh, guess thats why it was so cheap. But it's highly rated for content.

Nutrimuscle
Watch me /thread my own post

chilled semen and dick cheese. Only way