Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums
i hurt my back 4 weeks ago fucking up deadlifts and since then i have started to have lower back pain everytime i have to bend or stand for more than a minute. its more like a huge feeling of fatigue. Any medfags or more experinced lifters help me out?

BRRRRAAAPPPPA DOOODDLLLE DOOO BAAZZINNGAA POOOPPIIIEEE YUMYMMM EATT IT UP DIARRHEEEEAA TENDIES GOOD BOY POINTS XDDDDDDDD

I'd hurt that back
>BRAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

This meme has gone too far

i have no idea what words you posted but hooooooooooooooolllly gatDAYM

You slipped a disc

See a doctor

Go to a physical therapist doctors ASAP.

You might have arthritis in the spine. I have it.

With what weight did you fuck up deadlifts?

Please tell me who this is mi lord, for I havn't seen such an ass-goddess in many ages.

Who is this semen demon?

Who is this Jism prism?

swimsuit succubus

Cock Goblin

lifted light like 55 kg with bad form. I figured it was just acute back pain but it hasnt been going away. Its not even pain moreso than it just feels like insanely fatigued like your chest after a bench press.

Also the girls name is swim suit succubus

This, haven't read a single word of the OP
Who is this OP

WHO IS THIS FLUID DRUID

Buy a foam roller. Use it each day after getting out of bed when your most likely to be stiff. Especially use it before any squats or deadlifts. Drop back weight to an embarrassing level and if you can do it with little discomfort go up a bit week by week while continueing to use roller. If pain is severe you may be beyond this and need to get financially raped by a hospital. Gl

Take a break from lifting for a week or two. Do some light stretching twice a day. Continue to eat healthy (obviously).

If you still feel a little off after two weeks, you'll probably need to go to the doctor.

Swimsuit succubus

Fap

Damn.
You took a one way trip to fucking snap city. The only thing I can tell you is to go see a doctor or at the very least get into some basic yoga and take up bodyweight exercises.

this. allow your body to rest. also, the fatigue may come from vitamin B deficiency as your body is using it to heal. be sure to take some extra.

if you do not know what exactly is wrong don't do the foam roller thing. it might only make it worse.

it says it right there on the fucking image

brum-brum-brum-brum-brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr puhVRooPuhHoo puhVROOpuhHOO skwee brrumm brrumm skoooooo skooooo

I have similar situation.
>front squatting second time ever
>crossed armed grip
>back squatted 40kg
>think it's no problem to front squat 40
kg
>do 6 reps it's fine
>2nd set
>go down, on way up feel little pain in upper back
>2nd rep, pain in entire back
4 days passed and I still feel pain in lower back when I bend. I back squatted 40 yesterday but I don't know if I should front squat tomorrow.

I kinda figured out why it happened too. I asked a trainer to check out my form on empty bar he said it was good. Later I found out that I didn't keep my elbows high enough and bar put too much pressure on my back. I'll try to do Olympic grip next time. But I still don't know if I should do it tomorrow if I still feel slight pain in my lower back.

You probably have a slipped disc or something, if it's been over a month and your back is still hurting when bending then there's probably something more serious going on. I hurt my back a little over a week ago (deadlifting on 3 hours of sleep) and I don't have any pain, even when bending or moving around, there's a big difference between something serious and simple back strain, and i'd advise you to go see a doc before it becomes chronic, you really don't wanna live with chronic back pain.

you might have a lower back sprain
I have a sprain in my forearm atm been out for like 6 months, and I read something about lower back sprains. Go to your primary physician asap he will recommend you to a physical therapist or w/e has to be done. The sooner you take care of this the better my dude, telling you this from experience.

Don't hit the gym for like 3 months also, I made this mistake where I kept working out with my sprain and it just got worse and worse. Went to rehab it got better went to the gym again and it came back now I'm just going to take 2 months off and see what's up.