Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Em49nslZ2mQ&t=10s
i.imgur.com/oodHUDC.png?1.
youtu.be/dMp71lVrVuw
youtube.com/watch?v=Em49nslZ2mQ
youtube.com/watch?v=M1A5tVQvxv8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i literally only know this guy from elgintensity's videos.

>iiiinnner ciiiiddeeyy

Great sack gains.

Hemingway is going off the reservation

Ya'll going be counting the cost soon

Anyone care to explain?

I follow his ICF program, only because it's basically a mix of Stronglifts/SS/any other commonly recommended beginner routine, with a bit more accessory work for volume.

Works fucking great.

I'm guessing he's just a bit of a nutjob, or is this just Veeky Forums autism again?

> a bit

he is retarded dont listen to him

you will become a fat weak dyel

youtube.com/watch?v=Em49nslZ2mQ&t=10s

Lol that isn't even blaha.

Yes it is

Its from when he was a pro bodybuilder

Can this be verified? I've seen a few old photos where he looks like this i.imgur.com/oodHUDC.png?1. He does also have a video where he diddys about 425 for reps.

Wow. Our coach was really buff in his golden days. This picture alone proves that he is someone worth listening to.

youtu.be/dMp71lVrVuw

During his prime he also wrote peoples phds for them and worked with the bogdanoffs to transcend space and time

do the bogdanoffs bow to blaha?

Can you do more pullups than Fitness Expert

Jason Blaha ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Em49nslZ2mQ

Blahino is the navy seal pasta personified.

He is pretty scary, wouldn't wanna mess with him

So those of you who don’t believe any of this, that’s okay I really don’t give a fuck. I’m still telling my story. This is what it is and if you don’t believe me fuck you go fuck yourself i don’t care. For all these guys who are veterans who are standing there still screaming about your valor, stolen valor, after what i just told you that that sounds like i am stealing any of your valor, you know what? Fuck you kid. And go fuck yourself I don’t really care what you think. But i will tell you this. If you decide that you’re going to come confront me physically about it you better not be a fucking POG. You better be a stone cold killer. If you come at me aggressively voice raised negative body language as someone who i know is a trained killer. Because i don’t flinch anymore when i hear a rifle round come by my head. When i hear that whoop and that snap or that sonic boom. I haven’t flinched in 20 years from that shit. I got over that a long time ago. So if you come at me i want you to know something. It’s not gonna be me who goes in the ground. I’m still here. I’m still upright and drawing air.

>40473855
I love that Blahino loves to post the unchopped version of this pic with his sock puppet accounts on Youtube, claiming it to be him.

Blaha is beyond Genova-tier delusional. Last I heard he was living in a trailer on his ex-stripper ex-cokewhore's grandmother's property. Strong life.

>ALLAAAAAAH AKHBAAAHR
lmao

> I come across as a tough guy, the alpha male

Can confirm, I've met Jason Blaha in person and he does looks like a seal

Jason is the new ambassador of CK
pic related

Kek

My sides

He took 5x5 and added bicep curls. He did not invent 5x5.

these are the best pastas in existence

:D

it's not him

Blaha is so happy someone else is in trouble.

youtube.com/watch?v=M1A5tVQvxv8

I come across as a tough guy, the alpha male