tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/009841099157917
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cooking your own food
only drinking water is the only red pilled ''diet''

also grow your own fruits and vegetables

consuming nothing but ketone esters and hydrolyzed collagen

burning more calories than you take in

Moderation is key

Excess sugar, yes even fruit, is horrible for you.

Animal fats, meat and dairy products have not been proven to be bad for you on any level and are in fact protective against CVD
So eat up, just don't become a carnivore. That's apparently horrible.

Vegan diet is also horrible because it lacks essential nutrients the human body needs and forcing children to become vegan is considered child abuse in many countries.
Why it actually works has more to do with how nutrient rich it is and the fact that it's basically a starvation diet.

You can live off of a diet consisting solely of potatoes, butter, and eggs.

Hydration is key and simply drinking up to a gallon of water a day will solve many physical and mental problems that you have throughout the day.

Anything that is one stage away from it's natural form is good to eat. Anything that's been through too many processes is not healthy. It won't kill you right away, but it sure as fuck won't let you live very long or well.

Eating too much food will kill you and shorten your life. A strict slightly above starvation diet will keep you alive the longest.

Fasting is good for you. Period.

Having a lot of fat is the exact same as having a lot of muscle as far as your body is concerned.

People are told to cut back on salt. You know that thing your body absolutely needs for basic functionality? For no real reason.

Simple dieting tips?

Skip meals.
Replace an unhealthy choice or meal with a healthy choice.
Drink copious amounts of water

Basic foods?
Animal meat
Veg
Tubers
Fruit
Nuts
Berries
Cut back on grains or milk if your body can't handle them.
Don't force yourself to eat a diet that disagrees with you because of some shit online advice from people with something to sell you.
All of the above home cooked by you or someone you know and or trust.
All of the above in moderation
All of the above will make up 80% of all of your healthy meals.
20%? Any goddamned thing you want to eat.

Wrong

Prove it.

cmon now breh. i wouldn't say NoFap is a diet

I eat ass

Wrong

See

>animal fats have never been proven to be bad
>fruits are bad

Wew

No, you have delusional points there. no need to prove anything, do as you want.

In moderation?
When it comes to CVD?
No, apparently they have not. It's the exact opposite as a matter of fact.

And fruits in excess are not very good. It's just pure sugar and that leads to fairly bad stuff.

Not him, but if he is so wrong go ahead and refute one of his points.

Fruits and Veggies:
>Raw or lightly cooked garlic and onion for blocking cortisol and increasing testosterone production.
>Red bell peppers, cranberries, and cauliflower for kidney health.
>beets for liver health and improved muscle performance
>broccoli, brussels sprouts, and other cruciferous vegetables for reducing estrogen
>Castelvetrano olives for that conjugated linoleic acid

Nuts and Grains:
>Rolled or Steel cut oats for energy and nutrients
>Brown Rice for same
>Basically anything unprocessed or lightly processed.
>Unsalted Walnuts for nutrients and that omega-3 fatty acid

Meats and dairy:
>Cottage cheese and milk for protein and calcium
>Fish for protein and omega 3s
>Chicken for protein
>Beef for protein and iron

Eat that shit.

This.
>mindblowing

No Need, some Points are just delusional or just false.

Delusional
>animal fats have never been proven to be bad
>fruits are bad

False
>Vegan diet is also horrible because it lacks essential nutrients (well it lacks only 1, B12), forcing children to become vegan is considered child abuse in many countries.

No Need to debate

>fruits are pure sugar

Nigger you're biologically a frugivore.

It is the almost the only thing that tastes good naturally with no cooking/preparation.

>>animal fats have never been proven to be bad
A recent study with well over 100k participants says otherwise.

>>fruits are bad
>False
If eating in excess? Yes they are.

>>Vegan diet is also horrible because it lacks essential nutrients (well it lacks only 1, B12),
Only great if you have access to basically every fucking veg and fruit on the planet. It's an upper middle class to rich cunt diet. Even then it's still poor.

>forcing children to become vegan is considered child abuse in many countries.
After some children died or were brought in severely malnourshed it was brought forth. It being seen as a criminal offense in courts is being debated even as we speak.

Can tell when the vegans leap in to protect their sacred cow.

Yeah. But not one single fucking society on earth has ever eaten a strict or even 50% fruit diet you fucking twat.
And yeah, it does taste good. Want to know what else tastes good?
Candy.
Candy is bright and colorful and has "fruit flavors".
We don't sit on our ass and eat fist fulls of candy and we damned sure shouldn't just eat fist fulls of fruit.

Delusional veganfag detected. Nobody wants to try your expensive and shitty diet.

>wanting to be redpilled

>fruit is the only good tasting natural food
I bet your favorite meal is pizza, too. Do you happen to be 14 also?

Fruit is highly nutritious and packed with vitamins/minerals. Candy has practically no nutritional value.

You could live off nothing but fruit and be perfectly healthy so long as you take a B12 vitamin.

Intermittent Fasting

>Eating too much food will kill you and shorten your life. A strict slightly above starvation diet will keep you alive the longest.

But what about us athletes who eat mostly clean and burn a stupid amount of calories daily but also want to add compound weightlifting to add strength&muscle? Don't we need alot more food? Are you implying that I would shorten my lifespan by eating alot more clean food that I immediately use for energy and recovery?

He fell for the calorie restriction meme, in which retarded animals eat way too much when fed ad libitum, but when fed 60% of ad libitum live much longer, because they don't become fucking obese and die of cancer

roids

>Nigger you're biologically a frugivore.

No. Human metabolism has greatly diverged from the over a million years ago. We have stronger stomach acid than most predators.

Dude, this has nothing to do with recovery putting on mass getting stronger etc etc.

It has to do with basic health and longevity. Being an athlete has little to do with being healthy or longevity. It's about performance.

Wow, you're fucking retarded. Congratulations.
Oh and most will get some type of cancer.
Lifestyle choices and your environment are what dictates if it's a cancer you die from or die with.

I see. Thank you.

People with different levels of physical activity need to eat different amounts. A sedentary person who eats at maintenance is eating much less than an athlete who eats at maintenance. If the athlete eats the same as the sedentary person, he is probably literally starving himself.

>You could live off nothing but fruit and be perfectly healthy so long as you take a B12 vitamin.

Theoretically? Yeah. But that's a theory.
Show me two socieites or groups that eat 100% fruit all of the time.
You can't even show me people who eat 50% fruit all of the time.

Bacon is amazing

>200g bacon
>1000 calories
>70g protein

Bacon is a skeletons best friend. Apart from all the heart attacks.

You push the calorie restriction meme and you call ME retarded? Fuck you kid, read the animal trials, lab animals fed ad libitum are morbidly obese, that's why the die early compared to animals on restricted diets.

You can make a very healthy lifestyle surrounding athletic endeavors, but most athletes really only do think about performance. I was simply curious as to what you think is considered too much food to you, that it get's to the point of life shortening?

>You push the calorie restriction meme
Two things, the heart will treat someone who's overweight, muscle or fat, the same.
Too much mass = strain on heart = kaput.

Secondly, show me.
I'm serious.

To be honest, I'm not quite sure.
Once you get to the bodyfat level that is both protects you from disease and physical problems but is not a hinderance and not overly built or does TOO MUCH strenuous activity.

I think maintenance at that level with the occasional fast is logically, if all of the data is correct, the best.

Interesting, thanks for the insight.

this tbqh
and a couple chicken for eggs
and only eat meat from animals you killed yourself

>Two things, the heart will treat someone who's overweight, muscle or fat, the same.

No it won't, especially if you actually do cardio like you're supposed to. But also you can't be remotely lean AND severely obese without abusing the fuck out of steroids including HGH.

>Secondly, show me.

scientificpsychic.com/health/CR-weight.html

Second figure

Here's a primary paper with a good figure, thought I had one saved but I didn't. Figure 1A

ajpregu.physiology.org/content/288/6/R1468

No delusional Vegafag here faggot.
Im right now eating a Turkey Sandwich.
I just try to see the things as they are, no as i want them to be.

a balanced diet doesn't require vitamin supplements

>No it won't, especially if you actually do cardio like you're supposed to. But also you can't be remotely lean AND severely obese without abusing the fuck out of steroids including HGH.
Cardio isn't magic you fucking idiot.
It will strengthen the heart, but it will not make someone who's abused it or has a relatively high heart rate not die earlier.
That's a fact.
And having too much muscle or fat will shorten your life from having too many ticks taken off your ticker. It strains the heart.

1,Diets work for as long as you're on them and when you stop doing those diets the no longer work? Holy shit really?
2.They are rats. Not people. They do not fucking control their eating. We can.
3.The test was not nearly long enough to tell anything of value. Most of the calorie restriction = longer life stuff comes from anecdotal evidence presented from most of human medical history.
4.Where is the part where these lab rats died from over eating only because they got obese and got cancer? I'm still not seeing it.

>Male LE [(Crl:LE)BR; Charles River, Raleigh, NC] and SD rats [Crl:CD(SD)IGSBR; Charles River Laboratories] were purchased at 5–6 wk of age
>Effects of 2-wk ad libitum feeding

Not that poster but you are retarded. Rats don't stop growing until they're around 8 months old. 9-10 week old SD rats are only 6.48% body fat on an ad lib lab diet

tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/009841099157917

calorie restriction causes growth stunting among other horrible things like impaired immune and reproductive function so no surprises there

>A recent study with well over 100k participants says otherwise.
No
>if eating is excess...
eat fruits and you will be healthy all your life, period.
>Only great if you have access to basically every fucking veg and fruit on the planet.
No... you dont Need every fucking veg in the world... just eat some aples, berries, almonds, walnuts, patatos and everything is good. Eggs for B12.
>After some children died or were brought in severely malnourshed it was brought forth. It being seen as a criminal offense in courts is being debated even as we speak.
No, there is no speaking about it and its not being seen as a criminal offense... there are more vegans everyday. Carnivore Babys die too, we just dont speak about it. There will never be seen as a criminal offense.

Those 2 here, absolute correct!

>No
Very fucking yes!
>>if eating is excess...
>eat fruits and you will be healthy all your life, period.
Eat a balanced diet and you will be healthy all of your long life. Eat nothing but fruit and you'll live, but not as long as you could and not well.
>>Only great if you have access to basically every fucking veg and fruit on the planet.
>No... you dont Need every fucking veg in the world... just eat some aples, berries, almonds, walnuts, patatos and everything is good. Eggs for B12.
That's not fucking vegan then now is it. You're good with a normal fucking omnivorous diet then. A diet that is all about moderation and eating according to feel.

>>After some children died or were brought in severely malnourshed it was brought forth. It being seen as a criminal offense in courts is being debated even as we speak.
>No, there is no speaking about it and its not being seen as a criminal offense... there are more vegans everyday. Carnivore Babys die too, we just dont speak about it. There will never be seen as a criminal offense.
You are fucking retarded.

>
Anything that is one stage away from it's natural form is good to eat. Anything that's been through too many processes is not healthy. It won't kill you right away, but it sure as fuck won't let you live very long or well.

explain this

I've been doing the Keto diet for a few months (~4) now and I'm feeling great, but holy fuck how do I put on weight? Give me Keto bulking foods please

>vegan
>starvation diet

I was with you until you kindly decided to tell us just how retarded you are..

Are you seriously making a point out of saying that you think a fruit-only diet is not balanced? Wow

>tfw recently butchered the first pigs I've raised
>first meat animals actually
>burning hair smell still in my nostrils
>bagging the 100lbs of organs smells still in my nose holes
>bagging the heads still vivid
>having to wash the ankles and ears to later feed to doggos smell
>the coarse hair still in my drain
Never again
I don wanna

Freshly killed and butchered animals
Freshly picked veg, nuts, berries, and fruit.

Have any idea of how much plant matter you have to eat to equal the amount of calories you'd get from animal sources? Unless you're simply stating to just load up with carbs and oils.

I can still smell the freshly killed chickens after being put in boiling water for feather removal

>when you really fucked up your diet today

Eat a diet of 80+% clean food (any retard can tell what's clean and what isn't you don't need infographics for this) around maintenance eating intuitively and use LISS cardio to get down to 10-12% bodyfat when you go above 15-18%
Bulking and cutting as a natty is a complete waste of time (maybe not in your first year or so of lifting but even then it can fuck your appetite and metabolism for a while) and nothing screams autist like counting out every grain of rice and carrying it around in a tupperware

>trash the nuts, seeds, soy, beans

are you even trying to make it

Not drinking juice or protein shakes

Kys

>red pill

Ask me how I know you're a virgin

>juice

Being a vegan is a mental disease. I'm in Medicine and everytime I have a Nutrition class where my teacher consistently BTFOs vegans they get into arguments and my teacher always win. He's the authority on that, not you nor your kind. His word is the only one that matters.

Is semen the ultimate red-pill diet?

> packed with protons
> can have unlimited amounts a day if you so please
> can produce it yourself
> can have your qt fit no homo bf produce it for you
> cut out the drama of women cooking for you
> is produced naturally in the human body

And don't forget

> tastes great

Prove me wrong bros

You ever hear of a fruitarian, there's people who eat literally nothing but fruit.

>not drinking vegetable juices

this is accurate

are you legitimately retarded ?

Veganism is not a mental disease, nor is it unhealthy.
I'm not a militant crazy liberal here to try to convert you. The info is out there, you can educate yourself if you wish.

But since this is the Vietnamese rice farming forum, no post is complete without an insult:
>the tard thinks industrial animal farming is more natural than a plant-based diet

He is right, man.
Check your facts before you post.

Has anyone here done IF? what was your experience like

NEVER EVER listen to anyone about nutrition on Veeky Forums. This is proof of why you shouldn't.

it's a fucking meme that doesn't work

i've never actually done it though

Bacon fag

>Why it actually works has more to do with how nutrient rich it is and the fact that it's basically a starvation diet.
>Eating too much food will kill you and shorten your life. A strict slightly above starvation diet will keep you alive the longest.

WEW LAD

Found the jew.

another vegan cultist. Good, now I know to ignore every bit of advice you ever post. There should be a flag next to the trip of every vegan, so people know they are mentally insane