What are some of your life troubles that lifting won't fix, Veeky Forums?

What are some of your life troubles that lifting won't fix, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

7chan.org/lit/src/Robert_Glover_-_No_More_Mr_Nice_Guy.pdf
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuelle_Übergriffe_in_der_Silvesternacht_2015/16
zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-01/koeln-silvester-sexuelle-uebergriffe-raub-faq
express.de/koeln/sechs-monate-danach-in-koeln-vergewaltigt---sandra-spricht-ueber-den-silvester-horror-24304324
spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/koeln-was-in-der-silvesternacht-am-bahnhof-geschah-a-1070625.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate myslef

No matter how much I lift I can't stop libtards ruining society

My main motivation is self hatred, yeah I enjoy working out but what really gets we to go on the worst days is hating who I see in the mirror. This is a close second

It's the eternal cycle of human societies pham

we can have something really good but there is always that meddler group that thinks everything needs to be perpetually "fixed" and fucks it all up

sure you can. you're the guy letting them do it. It was your society before they showed up and then you let them have their way

I study anthropology and people keep calling me sexist every time I bring up biological differences of sexes.

knowing my girlfriend has had sex with a ton of guys in the past. it's so hard to deal with

I actually think I fixed that for myself.

Read 'No More Mr. Nice Guy', it promotes a very healthy attitude desu

7chan.org/lit/src/Robert_Glover_-_No_More_Mr_Nice_Guy.pdf

this fucking feel dude. I know this all too well.

Trump is president and my country is slowly declining.

If only we didn't have so many racists in this country.

> living in a good society
> libtards start fucking it up
> " Someone else will take care of them"
> They continue to fuck shit up

They found the fatal flaw in your perfect society.

civil war 2.0 where we finish off the job of killing the inferior racist?

HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME

I studied psychology and I know for a fact that I got lower grades in my social psychology course because I mentioned racial and gender differences. It still didn't stop me.

Keep your head up bro and never conform to stupidity.

I'm thinking about dropping out of school. I'm 23 and I've been in school for a long time now. I should be done, but because I failed/dropped a few classes I ended up being very behind.I hate my major. I went from a finance major to an accounting major and now I'm a marketing major.

I work at a restaurant and I make good tips, but its not enough to where I can make a good living. I'm just lost, bros. I don't have many friends, and the people I talk to at my work are pretty much in the same position I'm in.

Have you guys dropped out of school?
How has your life been since you dropped?

do not drop out.

Just do it you pussy

Think anyone who was ever good at anything went on Veeky Forums and asked them if they should do it?

NO, they did that shit. WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!

Bill gates dropped out. Look at him now

My Intro to Bio teacher actually kicked me out of her class because of the race thing you mentioned, so I brought a 8-page essay with credible sources to back my claims. For fucks' sake, it's not like I'm actually sexist or racist. That's the majority of black people have a lower IQ than the majority of asians won't make Niel deGrasse Tyson or Tosin Abasi any less smart, both are great examples of human intelectual capabilities, and I cannot take that away from them.

But, alas, usually facts are in the way of politics, and politicians dressed as "academics" usually run the schools.

not big enough, not strong enough, not lean enough etc

Funny thing is, the citations I gave for my exams were in the fucking course book too.

how are you dealing with it? I really like my gf. she's pretty much everything I want in a girl and I don't question her loyalty at all, and I know it's completely unreasonable to think my hot gf that loves sex should have spent her life in celibacy while waiting for me to come along decades later. still, the thought of her getting fucked by other guys is tormenting. in my case I suspect it's because I haven't had many partners myself and feel threatened by and inferior to people who have.

Tbqh you guys got screwd. Either Hillary or Trump? It's like getting a choice to get stabbed on the back 27 times or on the front 23 times: there's really no correct answer, you still get stabbed.

Fuckin cunt left me a month ago, and didn't even give me a reason. I'm not even sad about it anymore, I'm just really fucking pissed.

Years together, and suddenly I'm not making her happy. Last few months of our relationship was trash, and seemed like she just threw in the towel.

I feel like it's pretty obvious what happened, but hearing it from her would have been fucking nice.

Schizophrenia.

At any rate, our current establishment administration(s) were getting corrupt is shit and the shake up is good

I personally see the fact that he's resisted by both Democrats and Republicans alike as a good sign

Bill Gates dropped out being a genius, you can't just spout that to everyone and expect the same results. Average people haven't the intellectual capacities to do such things.

You're probably joking but seriously

guys like Bill Gates and Zuckerberg are brilliant, incredibly driven dudes (who got perfect scores on the SAT), who basically felt like 12th graders stuck in a kindergarten classroom in college

college does not work for them, they were born leagues ahead of their peers

this logic does not apply to your average lazy drop out deadbeat

Tyrone will never stop

> fact that he's resisted by both Democrats and Republicans alike as a good sign

and the constitution too 3-0

Implying he's where he is now because he dropped out

Well, you shouldn't because the reason he's being resisted by republicans is because he's not smart enough. Consider the following: no visas for people in the middle east, except for that one country that has commited literally half the muslim terrorist attacks in the west. Was he doing it to protect his people? Or does he have businesses in Saudi Arabia? SPOILERS: it's the latter.

>I personally see the fact that he's resisted by both Democrats and Republicans alike as a good sign
Even anti-establishment cucks hated him. Face it, we made the wrong choice.

I'm sure the corrupt polititicians are loving how close he is to Russia. The least corrupt government out there. Best shakeup ever

No matter how much I lift my life crippling social anxiety won't go away

This: No matter how much I lift there are still over a fucking million refugees in my country who have already sexually assaulted/raped thousands of women and killed over 10 alone in one year in terror attacks.
Fuck Merkel.

And it won't stop either. So I suggest you don't take that relationship seriously.
Friend of mine went out with a chick like that, she never cheated on him. But the moment they broke up she sucked some dudes dick within the week. It's that easy if she was already easy before

Fucking liberals! I don't even care if it gets me kicked out of school. It will forever be my first thesis, even if those libtards don't want to give me a degree.

just be yourself and girls will like you for it

You have to be baiting

That was my mindset too and I made it bro. You will too. Take it to the fucking courts if you have to, but never lose your pride. Cheers.

> there is no evidence of any actual rape occurring other than rumors

this like that terrorist attack in sweden over the weekend?

I smell bad and there's nothing that I can do about it. Like really bad. I shower daily, change underwear daily, almost only drink water, no fast food. Yet I stink. I can't approach a girl like that. She'd eventually notice.

Not Indian.

Have you no passion aside from making money for the sake of making money?
That's is why you're miserable. Find something you like to do and get good at it. The money should be secondary. This also applies to women.

Ageing. We are all getting older and there's no way to stop time.
Also I feel like I've wasted a lot of time with bouts of depression.

my personality

Go to the doctor, find out why.

He over reached and the judges used the constitution to shut him down. He could easily have gotten the job done by going through Congress but he wants to make it about him but those pesky laws keep getting in the way. He even delayed the release of his revised order by a week Because it was gonna be the same issue. You can't go around the law to get the job done

>whataretheColognerapes.jpg
Over thousand women were sexually assaulted or is this some fake news? Even leftist German newspapers admit that it happened.

>Only links the people opposed to the left

Boy you sure showed me you actually care about the rules and not that we disagree with your opinion.

actually, none.

Lifting helps with my depression.
Maybe one day I would fix my finances with personal trainer work.
It improved my confidence a lot, so I have less problem with people.

Lifting wont fix the country but I dont want to include problems like "world is a bad place" as my personal because I will likely be called an edgy kiddo.
So yeah, lifting fixes everything.

I've been to 3 different doctors, no one has done a shit about it.

Of it's not you then it's your environment. You can't just stink, being smelly is usually a sign of too much bacteria coming from somewhere

Oh and the terror attack in Berlin where nine people died or the terror attack in Nizza and in Brussel also never happened, right? All of these are conservative lies, right?

my insecurities

I have a swamp ass.

Notice how no judges really called out Obama on his executive orders, even when he threatened to side step Congress entirely. Also it's a pesky thing that it's written into law that the President can regulate immigration in the interest of national security.

Fake news senpai. There was 0 supporting evidence

Lmao
Don't tell me you SHAVE your ass?

>Don't tell me you SHAVE your ass?
I do. Isn't hair producing more sweat?

They called him out all the time. He recently tried to let a bunch of beaners in and the judges shit him down hard for overstepping too. It must be nice to make up your own history

>how are you dealing with it? the thought of her getting fucked by other guys is tormenting.
I mainly try to shut it out. I don't think talking about it with her would make a difference since you can't change the past and it would only affect the future negatively. I really like my girlfriend too and I plan on staying with her since the relationship is great otherwise.

One positive thing is that I have become a lot better at sex now since she knows what she is doing and what she likes. Even if we were to break up for some reason I know for sure how to please my next gf.

How hard is it to lose face fat? I've always had a baby face but have started losing weight after being 295lbs. Will my face always look like a 12 year old boys?

possible aspergers, or at the very least very fucking eccentric

I can lift all i want but i will always literally be this

>this delusion

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuelle_Übergriffe_in_der_Silvesternacht_2015/16

zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-01/koeln-silvester-sexuelle-uebergriffe-raub-faq

express.de/koeln/sechs-monate-danach-in-koeln-vergewaltigt---sandra-spricht-ueber-den-silvester-horror-24304324

spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/koeln-was-in-der-silvesternacht-am-bahnhof-geschah-a-1070625.html

Thought this was the question thread, looks like my phone fucked up. Disregard I guess

Try cigarettes

Just wait until 2021 brother, the pendulum will swing to the right, trust me.

> posts fake news
> 1000 women left all alone and the men did nothing about it considering muslim filth are kept in camps and those let in are tracked

My ears are fucked

Delusional.

My state thinks I owe them some money from a time where I didn't live here and I've been wasting my day gathering paperwork to prove them wrong so they won't garnish my wages.

>I don't think talking about it with her would make a difference since you can't change the past and it would only affect the future negatively
I definitely agree. Nothing good will come of it and it can ruin an otherwise good relationship. Also from what I've read it won't actually help to talk to her, it just calms you for a short while before it comes back again. So the only real way to deal with it is to work on yourself.

>One positive thing is that I have become a lot better at sex now since she knows what she is doing and what she likes.
Definitely. And honestly I really enjoy having a gf that's open minded and great in bed. I once tried dating a 30 year old virgin and it was a disaster. Merely hugging her in bed made her go stiff as a board and it was really uncomfortable and awkward.

>Even if we were to break up for some reason I know for sure how to please my next gf.
Hah, I've been thinking exactly the same thing. It's really cynical, but I plan to stay with her and fuck her as long as possible just for the sex and experience. I really hope I get over my insecurities though, because she's a great person and objectively I don't see anything wrong with enjoy casual sex when you're single.

Anyway, good luck, man. I wish you the best.

I feel bad saying no to people and it puts me in weird situations. I'm in a relationship I need to end and I'm going to the next stage of an interview with a company I'm interested in.

I have a daughter on the way that I don't even want. A girlfriend who does nothing but complain and make my life miserable. If I try to do anything social I am accused of cheating, so it's easier for me to just sit at home after working 8 hours a day or go to the gym. I'm expected to support a girlfriend and child on 40K/year but besides rent, the rest of the bills are entirely my girlfriends (her car, her student loans, her insurance, etc). All of my shit is paid off or paid by my employer.

I'm terribly unhappy trying to keep up appearances for other people. I will likely end up leaving her and being ostracized by my family and friends for doing so. At that point, I'll end up taking my savings and going to Thailand or some foreign land with low cost of living.

literally everything good about society comes from the left. history is the story of liberals dragging conservatives kicking and screaming towards progress. once we get there conservatives pretend it was their idea. must be frustrating to be on the wrong side of every issue. on topic, no matter how much you lift you'll still be an insufferable hyper autist.

>mfw im a libertarian and there never will be a libertarian, yet a anarchocapitalist society
>because normies dont understand not like freedom very much honestly

you guys have no idea how it is to be really fucked

then just embrace being eccentric. Works for me. Even the weirdest of stuff can be accepted and charming if you are confident in it. Big muscles help a lot with that too.

I'm looking for 2020 man, why do you say 21?

Good luck to you too and I hope your relationship works out for the best.

>having a giant megacorporation dump nuclear waste in my garden with no consequences
>never having friends again because literally anyone could kill me for my shit at any moment
>poor people just dying if they get sick

call me a normie but yeah nah

>Literally everything good about society comes from the left

Yeah because the society's the left has no opposition in are doing really great. The left may help bring about change but their reckless with it, this isn't right or wrong but reaching a compromise and that's why the left today is garbage. They used to actually want to reach an agreement to temper ideas with others, now it's a "I'm good and you're evil so you don't get to say anything."

Do you really believe an ancap society can work? Without turning into a feudal society?

>tfw you will never redpiIl cute antifu

>cute
I don't know why anyone finds that bitch attractive
She looks like an annoying cunt and is a fucking terrorist for the worst possible cause

Not trying to put you guys down or be negative but you will likely NEVER get over this as long as you are with her and she is the only person you are banging. My current gf and I have been together for 3 years and it has only gotten less frequent. I tried cheating on her which only made it worse (she doesn't know). I think it will be impossible for us to ever have a healthy relationship because of my insecurities. I need to go explore new vaginas and have my own string of casual sex before I can have a healthy long-term relationship with someone.

>crooked teeth even though I had braces for 4 years
>acne scars all over body, even on boobs
>saggy breasts due to weightloss
>torso much longer than legs
>flat feet
>ugly face
>hair falls out because my skin is hypersensitive to androgen

Should I just kill myself?

I'm a scientist at a hospital and I get yelled at for asking people m or f

i'd say the majority of social progress that we consider beneficial has come from the left (equality of sexes, races etc, free speech & press, secular society, no draft, govt run infrastructure, education, healthcare etc (I'm talking about the uk here i know obamacare is a car crash, in no small part because it's a right wing idea)) because the fundamental principle of liberalism is to have as many people as possible have as good lives as possible while still defending liberty. however a large part of mainstream liberalism has totally given up on this, paying lip service to the principles but with the weight of corporate money being unwilling to do anything about it. That's why people like the clintons and the leaders of the sjw left have to lean so hard on identity politics bullshit - they have nothing tangible to offer, so their only recourse is to paint their opposition as monsters. if you actually poll people the non interventionist tax and spend "true liberal" policies are overwhelmingly popular and work where they're implemented, it's just that the most prominent figures of the left couldn't give two shits for those ideas and consequently when in power do nothing and make it seem like modern liberals are totally full of shit. which i guess in a way they kind of are.

You retard. The hair is there for a reason. To protect from too much friction and sweat from puddling up in there. It also protects you from infection from too much shit. Don't shave your ass unless you plan on taking frequent showers to maintain your now defenseless anus.

When it grows back and I now longer have that issue, I will love you forever.

Your fat deposits cannot be changed. If even at your skinniest you have a round fatty face then grow a beard.

Who is she?

Stop making excuses and lift harder.

You're a goddess to someone out there, trust me

pfft haha

Lol, Science triggers right-wing zealots too, don't get on your high horse.

Kek, I just laugh now because I don't want to rage.

boobs !== female, brah