Piss off nobody cares

piss off nobody cares

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MmMQXM0tFbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was a great video don't hate. He's not trying to be zyzz just doing his own thing and he's very successful let him be

Funny video. Reminds me of narcissus' old videos. The guy doesn't take himself too seriously.

I hate this guy. Why wasn't I born with that face?

i really wonder what type of people actually subscribe to shit like this and even watch it

Ok Connor lmao fuck off you fucking cocksucking son of a bitch

Alright boys time to post em

all these betas pissed off

only beta would make such videos. real alphas and chads don't even have social media accounts

>this is what /r9k/ tell themselves

This guy used to be OK but it is just sad now and that premature balding hairstyle is embarrassing.

Nope. Real alphas post whatever they want and have thousands of followers. They realize that simply having ten thousands of followers makes women think they have value. Real chads get messages from women trying to fuck them on IG every day.

I don't know what's triggering you so much? Your post reeks of insecurity. You don't like the video? Don't watch his future ones.

>Tfw 6'3" and good frame and face

>Tfw already 210lbs at 15%

>Tfw I'm only 2months of cutting then one cycle away from having an equivalent body.

Goddamn is that a good feel.

This is what it is like for chad on Instagram every day

This is embarrassing and cringier than ever

Holy shit can I get that pic of dani ashmoore? Diamonds

our boy

god damn this only makes me want to hop on gear

his hair triggers me so fucking much. He's willing to roid to the gills but not even willing to get a decent fucking haircut? It looks like a middle school students

me

this is so far the best content he ever put up

R9Cuck.

The chick in the yellow is looking at his face, chick on the left is looking at her phone

>last few videos of his I barely have to pause at all
>watching this one
>"Hey you girls know the muzz god right?"

But she has a picture of his abs on her phone

seriously, how could anyone NOT say hes our boy!?

connor please leave

real alphas dont give a shit and post whatever the fuck they feel like posting
stay mad cuck

Zyzz was also cursed out on Veeky Forums when he was alive. Connor would be our guy if he posted here. Who knows, maybe he does. Stay anonymous, Connor. You don't need the drama revealing yourself on Veeky Forums brings

Meme cancer.

that's the joke

Holy shit she's attractive.

I cringe so hard from this guys videos.

>good frame and face

ok post it then

that was a flattering angle
youtube.com/watch?v=MmMQXM0tFbQ

it looks like a fucking kpop dance or something. christ

pics of 210lbs 15% 6'3 body plx

>roiding for 4/10s

kek

>skipping mastic day

Is he actually roiding? Or is that natty achievable?

i don't get it.

this dude legit has a great body but he only has average girls fawning over him.

i-is a body not enough?

It makes me mad/sad that he has worked tirelessly to get to where he is after years of dedication and for what? Just so he can impress some low tier women who havent put any effort into their lives and dont have much going for them apart from their average fasces and not fat bodies.

to be fair if someone would take his shirt off in a public place everyone would look regardless of his body. I bet if boogie took his shirt off in public the entire room would look at him.

WHERES THE LAMB SAUCE

>6'3
>215lbs
>15% bf
Buddy you are delusional af
I am 6'0 210lbs at 13% bf and i look not even close to connor mode

I use to a shit cunt hating miserable loser but now I have seen the light. Only shredded aesthetic people like Connor murhpy and jeff "sick cunt" seid inspire me now. Seeing how they live the aesthetic life inspires me more than some unaesthetic shit cunt who thinks he is "knowledgeable" on the internet. Fuaaa conoor murhpy is a aesthetic shredded sick cunt and motivating brah

>you are in school waiting for the perfect time to commense the operation
>you have the loaded pistols in your waistband, extra ammunication in your backpack
>you are elliot rodger tier butt mad virgin loser
>suddenly see connor murhpy take of his shirt and get evey girl in the radius you are in

if this happened would you be too depressed to carry act the massacare or do it then and kill him too?

Fuck you man, I can't afford to not reply :(

If anything I would be inspired to just roid and not go through with it

lol you ass

>connor is lowkey promoting his vids on Veeky Forums
CONNOR PLS GO

Roiding.

Athlene X is like 80% of the way to natty achievable whilst still aesthetic, with good genetics, and brosplits, you could be like 3/4 of the size of connor, at absolute most.

>6'2"
>perfect muscular symmetry
>professional model
>can literally just say "hi" to a girl and get her number

is he peak performance?

Am I the only one that found this video disgusting? He didn't even take 5 minutes to find royalty free hardstyle on soundcloud like cmon...

I liked Connor but this was just rude to the few of us muzzers out there

it doesn't matter

he's attractive

Damn it

So much cringe but I love it

err nah he has a lot of good lookin girls mirin him

i mean actually look at the photos in this thread.

or let me guess you're a sluthate redpill lord who thinks victoria secret models are only passable compared to your 2D gf.

clever

It takes more than looks to get 10/10's fawning over you. You need to have an amazing body (ofc), but you would also need a really attractive/commanding personality.

this needs to become a meme

People above 14 actually watch shit like this?

> real alphas wouldn't have social media accounts

Real alphas do whatever they want. Saying that I don't think a real alpha would do stuff that makes himself look a retard like this Connor bloke

Who had the better abs?

Holy shit she's hot. But he roids, so he's got small testicles right? Or is that just a meme?

tfw

connor pls stay

brap

fuck you

o

That was hard to watch

1 gf please

>self diagnosed 15% bodyfat

So your real bf is 19-20% then?
Lol youre not even close you fat fuck, feel free to dream though.

hj

I feel like a complete faggot when I see this man shirtless. I'm not even gay, but like, the dude is just aesthetic as fuck. what have you done to me Veeky Forums

they forgot to mention white males...

>being this much of a shill

his legs are probably smaller than his arms if that ruins your fantasy

i see lots of buff, handsome guys then i see their hank hill ass and the /nohomo/ instantly goes away

fuck

I believe those do not count as people.

>tfw no girl will ever look at me like this

has this never happened to you? It literally happened to me in class today. Chicks eyes just lit up like she was mesmerized with my face

> The "muzz"
> No trance
> No hardstyle
> Plays shitty house crap

what the fuck did he mean by this? Zyzz would be embarrassed

pls leave connor

Just let her look you fucking sperg lmao

holy fucking shit that is the most embarrassing thing I have seen

>chinlets

damn and I thought I was a chinlet

Fug

why did she take off her glasses to see something better?