Thanks assholes for destroying any confidence I had left

Thanks assholes for destroying any confidence I had left

>skinny ugly depressed autist
>lurk here and fall for the memes
>first time lifting
>can't even do 3x8 15kg without getting exhausted as fuck
>arms hurt and I have muscle aching now
>drive home and literally start to cry

I am going to just kill myself I can't take this shit anymore. You guys were memeing so hard about confidence and how I would feel better but all I got was misery

what were you doing with those 15kg?

bench because all the guides and shit I read from here and on the internet are way too confusing and have way too much information to remember and that seemed the most straightforward thing to do.

Confidence comes with time.
Strength comes with time.
Size comes with time.
>I'll just go to the gym once and my life will be awesome.
>being this new

You have to put in actual blood sweat and tears, and MAYBE you'll make it. This autistic nonsense is the opposite of what we say here.

this is bait right? some people start benching with just the bar.

Go back to your gym, and find someone that seems cool and knows what they're doing and ask for help!

are you fucking kidding me? if you had a 2 years old baby, you wouldn't be even able to pick it up?

I build up the courage to even enter a gym for months because I was so scared man. how can I even lift when my stick arms are trembling

no it isn't bait. I am bawling my eyes out.

Oh so you lifted exactly one time.

Amazing, that's all this board is dedicated to: hitting the gym exactly once.

I'm sure everyone here always goes around and claims that lifting once will boost your confidence. I mean, it totally makes sense right? Fitness is all about one time events.

M8 you start with just the bar if you have to. Slowly progress.

I'm not sure so I'll ask. What is your complain?

You made it over the biggest hurdle and you went the gym. Yeah you're weak as Fuck but you gotta start somewhere. Start SL.

That pain just means you used certain muscles for the first time in your life. It will hurt for a few weeks or even a month.
But then you'll stop noticing or it will actually feel good.

KEEP AT IT! NOW IS THE TIME TO DECIDE WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO BE, DECIDE WHAT YOU ARE MADE OF!
None of us got to where we are now by quitting. I can do it, so can you. You'll make it, you just have to choose to.
I'll post my pic. If you know me and see me ever in your life, I'll help you. All you have to do is ask.

It always starts that way for everyone. Your muscles have to get used a little bit before you truly have strength. If you have the money, I highly recommend buying a basic barbell and some weights for home use. I'm currently doing 52.5 pounds including the bar I got, and I do military presses, lunges, curls, etc.

Feels good man. I'm getting a little better each day, a little more endurance, a little stronger, and I feel a lot better. I walk taller, and feel more confident.

Starting at home is good because you won't care about people looking at you, you'll only care about results. You can get what I have for like ~$70 on amazon. I just ordered a couple 25 pound weights for $36, and you can get a small bench if you want to lay on your back / sit while doing lifts.

Unless you're a fat piece of shit, you're not gonna have much strength at first because you probably sit around not using your muscles. The good part about being skinny is that is you can notice gains a lot faster, even if you're not visually seeing them yet.

Don't egolift bruh. No one cares about how much you can lift. What people respect is dedication and effort.

So, if you quit now, after your first time, then no-one will respect you. But if you show up tomorrow, or the day after, then mad respect.

OP the moral of your pathetic story is you need to and say it with me LIFT MORE! Of course you'll be exhausted that is normal now go back tomorrow or the next day and LIFT MORE! Just do a different muscle group you should be more worried about form then benching wagon wheels which you aren't anyway. Then go watch Scooby and when you are tired of him go watch Bro Science the true thinking mans Youtube show.

I remember when my mate invited me to go with him to the gym, i couldn't even lift the bar (OLY 20 KG Bar). Do you think i quit there? Did you think i would let myself be that weak? NO. I kept training, i started looking up exercise and how to diet/ eat properly.
If you actually QUIT now, you'll not change anything, YOU WILL BE WEAK.
If you continue, and push through pain, you can achieve what you strived for.

What do you squat / deadlift?

500/600ish

Why?

>mfw I wish the muscle soreness would return
>mfw it was like a friend telling me I am on the right track

Because earlier the day you just talked about your bench as I was wondering.

Do/did you lurk plg during your progress?
Also what's your height/weight?

Change up your routine and volume

> I want the results but don't want to work towards them.

Just fucking do it. Start with the bar and BUILD UP.

I'm 6' 250lbs
Yeah I did some lurking and asking questions and stuff.
I made some friends with the bigger guys at my gym, now people come to me with questions.

Wait you started with 15kg on either side? or you mean 15 total (somehow)

it's okay fampai. We all start somewhere. If you don't work towards the change you want to see it'll never happen. It might be hard and it might take you longer than others, but you'll make it eventually if you work hard at it.

I believe in you sp00ky skeleton guy.

Not him but honest question, are you /fraud/? You look crazy strong.

What do you do for cardio?

Nah I'm natty. I just have good genetics when it comes to strength and size.

I used to run a mile each gym day. Since then I've started blacksmithing and started dating a nympho. I get pretty decent cardio there and at work. Although I should probably do the damned mile again. :/

I believe in you, my man