Skinny to hueg

Hello Veeky Forums
I've recently been put into a special mental health home care service. Its a long story but I've basically been deemed unsafe to society.
So I am now in prison in my own home until my various treatments are effective enough to put me back into the real world.

Luckily, I have access to a home gym! This includes a top-end multigym machine. A weight bench with a full set of single and two handed weights. A treadmill and a crosstrainer.

My question is: Can a 204cm, 90kg swimmerbuild guy who has been malnourished and dehydrated for nearly a year get on track to achieve pic related "bearmode" in around a year with my available equipment. And if so, how can I achieve it?

Remember, I cannot leave my home.

Use ur tard strength to lift things up and put them back down.

What the fuck did you do?

You can maybe achieve that guys mental state in about a year, that's it

This is the only part of the thread that matters. You knew when you made this thread you'd have to explain yourself OP.

3 years on steroids and you might look like that.

> sauce
201 cm, 112 kg from 77 kg in 3 years

Swimmer build to bear mode? No because FRAME. Not bad, just different. Guy in photo is built fit not bear mode BTW. You'll turn out athletic fit due to FRAME.

Dammit.

Long story short. I have a long history of psychoactive drug use and mental instability. Diagnosed bipolar type 1 with violent tendancies and extreme paranoia among quite a number of other stuff.

Ive been in trouble with the police over my drug use a number of times, but always weaseled my way out of prison due to my mental health record.
Anyway. My last buy went wrong. Probably due to me being completely fucked. I put both of them in hospital, one in critical condition and also decided to injure 3 others who were unrelated to the incident. I dont remember much.

So, from what i know. I'm not going to prison for the usual reasons. Psyche ward is out because im considered dangerous. So next best thing was to keep me under house arrest with my own personal mental health team.
They arrive on sunday so i have some freedom untill then. I doubt ill be allowed on this website when that happens.

Id go into more detail, but id prefer not to risk making my situation worse. Best i can do im afraid

lying on the internet

I really hope a violent psycho like you wont get big

>caught Sucking cocks for drugs

sounds like you should be put down

(You) guys wanted an explaination. Thats what i have for you. Just bare in mind i am not from the states.

You should have been aborted

>powerbuilding
>at least 4000 calories a day
>creatine
>testosterone enanthate
>dianabol
>deca durabolin
>trenbolone acetate
>mk-677
>vitamin k2
>vitamin d3
>calcium
Your best bet to maximise muscle hypertrophy and bone development as a framecel lanklet who probably won't be able to get pharma HGH or IGF-1

Thanks for the only legit reply. Anything else you could advise or point me in the right direction too? Good resources? Anything like that?

Im not going to be able to take any supplements like some that you mentioned. This is going to be a diet/training thing only until i get better.

I hate to break it to you but part of your incarceration will be to take so many meds you won't be able to stop your mental health team sexual abusing you.

how much control will you have over your diet?

>never has to leave the house
>all the free protein he wants

Damn I should become a violent drug addicted maniac

The fuck is built fit and athletic fit? Got pics? Anybody?

Built fit

Athletic fit