Veeky Forums jobs

Why aren't you a pilot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FoYC_8cutb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A true pilot would barely have time to do anything outside of flying planes. I know a pilot who only gets to see his family two times a year.

Those hoes are swiping right for pilots for free traveling across the world

>TV/Radio Personality

>Getting a job for girls

This is like the beta meme gone too far

so, you're saying i should list "pilot" as my profession on tinder?

Really depends on the pilots flights. Most don't do literally every flight that comes there way. My uncle is a pilot and all of his flights are mainly based out of toronto where he lives so he sees his senpai at least every week.

because making 45k a year isn't enough for me.

>Engineer ranks higher than model

Wow, I guess learning MATLAB really pays off.

Because I want to make money

t. quantitative financial analyst, entrepreneur and investor

>Lawyer lower than student

Just goes to show that the entire list is irrelevant and Stacy just wants big dick cums

>police officer

At least I made the list

Women aren't interested in lawyers lmao

>work long hours
>stereotyped as liars
>likely to cheat on them

Because I can't afford a pilot's license. Like do you realize how many flight hours you have to have for that shit? Also unless you become an airline pilot, not a crop duster, you might as well flip burgers. And the airline pilots aren't retiring.

fug de bolice :^D

>college student
>job
Am I supposed to take this seriously?

I think it really depends on where the pilot works. I live in Europe and my dad is a pilot and has been for longer than my life. He didn't live at home until I was 9, and after that he started being at home for 3-4 days and then working for 5-6. I think it is more a matter of age, most commercial pilots are going to be well into their 30s at the very least and therefore will probably have lost interest in tinder

>put pilot as occupation
>add random picture of a flying plane that isn't off the first page of google image results with exif data removed
>slay with 1 selfie and 1 google imaged picture

Fool proof? if it doesn't work out you can even say you have to fly somewhere exotic and they'll be all over your dick when you "come back" lol

>Founder/Entrepreneur

This is code for "drug dealer" by the way.

>engineer
Every time i mention im an engineering student to a girl, it seems like her vagina instantly dries up.

>putting all this work in just to get zero pussy

Is that like fixed wing or rotary aircraft pilot?

> tfw Army WO
> #1 and 15 at the same time
Guess I'm #7 now

Why would model only be number 10 for women?

>googling one picture and resaving it in mspaint is work

I don't even use tinder desu senpai just trying to help some autists accidentally fall into a pussy

Are engineers really permavirgin nerds in the west?
Here in eastern yuroland it's bro city central
Must be a cultural thing

And in my experience "model" means prostitute.

A friend of mine is a flight attendant and she confirmed that pilots get laid a shit ton. for what its worth, she told be about a flight attendant Chad who fucked 3 girls in one night, they all came knocking at his door in the hotel
the ratios there are totally crazy, on 8 women there are maybe 2 men. If you're a Chad and stay in hotels for a month all over the world, fucking flight attendants seems to be very easy.

Most "engineers" (I put it in quotes because >50% of them will never work in an engineering field even after they finish their degree) in America are shitskin manlet pajeets or gooks, or nerdy, pasty white guys that were bullied all their lives and fantasize about impressing people with an upper five figure salary, or settling down with a used up Stacy in her mid 30s who wouldn't give them the time of day had Chad not kicked her to the curb.

>tfw no rich parents to pay for my pilot's training

women take rejection much worse than men. If she swipes right for a hot model, remembers him, and never matches him that would hurt her ego big time. if she never tries for him she can never be rejected

>women don't like people who know bullshitters
THEY IS AFRAID YO

I could not have said it better myself. The worst part is they sit on such a high horse over their stupid majors

>t. marketing majors

Have fun making even 50k in 5 years. Should've studied harder in high school!

I am one.

It doesn't help.

im a personal vagina trainer

Could also be that college aged men are more likely to be using tinder than lawyers, thus skewing the results to be higher? but nah probably another conspiracy

Some are, im not. Its just that when i mention it i seem to get a negative reception

I don't know this reference

I like how they put women's jobs as well.

Nobody outside of maybe some pathetic nu-males care about what job the stupid broad is doing. Much less to fuck her...

Unless it's stripper or something, it's completely irrelevant.

idk, seems like all engineering students here in Norway are 6'1+ athletic chads with perfect hair, style and from rich families.

John W., I will find and rape you.

youtube.com/watch?v=FoYC_8cutb0

This list only looks at the bulk numbers, not the ratio between right and left swiping.

So seeing there is a large proportion of young people in Tinder, there would logically be a large proportion of students.

This list is bullshit.

oh lol I've actually seen that movie I just didn't remember that scene

would lying about being a firefighter be unethical? im a beautiful neet but im 22 and im reaching the age where bitches expect me to have a career. I could pass as a model but I think most bitches would assume im some no name instamodel that makes no money. not having my own house is also becoming a problem since my parents house is tiny and my room is next to my 10 year old brothers room. I really dont care but it makes girls uncomfortable

>This list only looks at the bulk numbers

How man speech language pathologists do you think there are?

How about getting an actual job?

If you're a NEET, you should actually become a firefighter. My step-Chad was one. Really solid community of bros, and the gyms they have at the station are top notch.

In my experience that means "I'm unemployed but I'm totally gonna make my own company and get rich in a year"

Im not giving up a 1/3rd of my life to be a wageslave

They all get degrees now. I dropped out of college and dont want to go back

In NZ, depends on the field. Civil and mechanical are basically all chad, bro type guys. Electrical and chemical are a variety, software and computer are where the dorks are.

kek, enjoy your neverending virginity then full time

my slay count is 10. one time a fucked a pretty cute girl within 20 min of meeting her. If you need money to get women they will never be loyal to you. At a certain point not having a job bottlenecks the amount of pussy you get that is true but there will always be women who put out for guys just because of their looks.

>Im not giving up a 1/3rd of my life to be a wageslave

Not every job is McDonald's dude, I'm a cop and desu I'd do the job for free sometimes.

Seriously, half a lifetime of effort and work experience just to be appealing to some random chick, nigga what?

There are people on this website that unnecessarily spend 2+ hours a day in the gym picking things up and putting them down for women.

Might as well do a job (which you have to do anyways for money) that gets you women

>financial advisor on the list

literally the worst and unprestigous white collar job, their main function is to sell insurance and you don't even need a college degree. If women knew what it it entailed it would not help the guy

is being a male flight attendant a good idea if im not a homosexual and just want an easy job that isnt fastfood? I dont care about salary

This
Every fucking normie includes "travelling" as their hobby

How does it feel knowing that your one """redeeming""" feature, your intellect, pales in comparison to that of a scientist or mathematician?

>are 6'1+ athletic chads with perfect hair, style and from rich families.

That's just norwegians in general.

t. Nordmann

>tfw one tinder match in 3 days

w-where is data architect?

>Always wanted to be pilot
>where i live it cost about 100,000$
just fuck my shit up

>teacher that high

why?

>women don't like money

lul

They don't

Maybe Eastern European women do, but in the US a lawyer isn't shit. The jump in quality of life from whatever she is doing with her liberal arts degree to that of being with a lawyer is negligible. If you don't have time for her she will cheat on you with chad.

fetish maybe?

It's a respectable career

>Teachers higher than engineers
STEM fags BTFO

Supreme incel autist detected

I came here to post the same thing :(

Hey guys, what does CHAD do for a living?

fucks around in sales because he is socially affluent enough to do well without really having to do anything

Too real

How many times does this need to be said, especially to all you fucking turbovirgins commenting "but my job makes lots of money".

Women do not give a fuck about your money at first glance, they do not care about potential earnings, the years of school, whatever you care about.

They care about the man they associate the title to.

Pilot? Handsome, tall, dark hair, aggressive, dominating, steely-eyed missile man, smart, good with his hands, etc, etc.

Likewise, if I told you that I had one girl who worked as an analyst or one girl who worked as a physical therapist or fuckin yoga instructor .. which one are you going to want to meet.

ItS aLl AbOuT tHe ImPliCaTiOnS

what does this have to do with fitness?
fuck

I think the appeal to a pilot is the free travel opportunities and the money, not what a pilot might look like.

If you think a woman is on an app to find people to fuck gives a shit about the short-term gain in travel vouchers I'd ask if you'd ever fucked a woman before, and you'd say

>man
>physiotherapist
aw man
>woman
>physiotherapist
LOL

>engineering that high
the time of reckoning has finally come boyos, time to get tinder

> lawyers have jobs let alone make good money

Do you live in a world where 2008 never happened or what.

are you implying a pilot couldn't take a girl on a flight? Girls probably equate pilot with "he has his own plane"

WHO IS THIS

Are you implying women go on an app designed to find cock to get free flights?

Are you implying, a pilot, after fucking a girl 1 time would decide "hey ima take u around the world gurl cos ur special like dat pretty woman bitch"

Niga what the fuck went wrong with your brain at birth.

they are senpai. uuuuuge hiring boom right now
t. Flight instructor

>b-but it's cool to be beta

Because I'm already a Firefighter and Paramedic.

Calling Bullshit on Paramedic.

In the course of a workweek you won't meet anyone attractive or sane, only the oldest and most disgusting of our society. The nurses? Fuck those bitches. The schedule wrecks your ability to have a social life. Not that it makes a difference, most medics are almost as fat as firemen. And where does this sexy fireman stereotype come from. I've never seen one.

>And where does this sexy fireman stereotype come from
Firemen are usually thicc, lots of women are into that