Please tell me none of you still count your macros or obsess over eating clean

Please tell me none of you still count your macros or obsess over eating clean
Reminder that all you need to do is eat intuitively and aim to get a lot of protein

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NpRSyYMyadc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This only works if you're on gear

shut up faggot. the only people that really believe iifym are people who never drop below 15% bodyfat OR people who enjoy looking like they're fucking 35 when they're 25.

stop treating your body AND mind like a fucking garbage can and feeding it trash cause you can't handle missing a couple minutes of pleasure.

nattycel cope
I literally said I hate the idea of macros you low-IQcel

>the only people that really believe iifym are people who never drop below 15% bodyfat
>who is Steve cook
youtube.com/watch?v=NpRSyYMyadc

>and aim to get a lot of protein
HAHAHAHAHAHA

intuitive eating doesn't work for some people, I think

I used to do it when I started lifting because I had no idea what food was good.

Yes those two people are getting a lot of protein in that 3200kcal of pizza :^)

those people have incel genetics and should rot
gyms should have a Chad only policy
>implying Chad's nutrient partitioning and metabolism are comparable to the average incel or normies

>models taking pics with uneaten pizzas
>hurrrr durrr counting macros is pointless

Counting macros is the only form of nutritional tracking that got me down to stage shredded leanness. It's also what keeps me super lean in off season.

And I use to be a "clean eater" and did intuitive eating and never was able to get below 15% bf.

you just aren't Chad

LDAR buddy boyo

(aweir)

Is men laughing with pizza the new girls laughing with salad?

>guys can be models while eating pizza meanwhile bitches can only have green salad without any dressing

Its the fucking patriarchy in full force

> yfw they fasted the day before, had 1 slice, and then fasted for another 24 hours.

chad

life

nigga

Kek

nice evidence posting a guy most people agree is on gear

lmao i did this once for an instagram pic

then i gave the pizza to my fat friends and went to eat chicken + veggies

kek

i intuitively eat.

are these the elites involved in pizza gate?

CHAD
EATS
PIZZA

These guys dont actually eat pizza though

Joe Delaney does flexible dieting and he is natty

The reason chad can eat pizza and stay lean year round unlike you is because outside of him going to the gym once or three times a week, he has an active lifestyle.

Chad goes surfing, hiking, plays sports fucks all the time while you're spending indoors most of the time aside from going to the gym.

this desu
even something as basic as a daily 30min walk pumps your metabolism as mad

SHUT UP

This. OP is never going to make it. It's fucking easy to get enough of protein.

I don't. Gained 20lbs of muscle and density over the last 6 months just having protein shakes, pasta, and fucking quiznos.