What Cologne does Veeky Forums wear? Pic related decided to try Kenneth Cole out

What Cologne does Veeky Forums wear? Pic related decided to try Kenneth Cole out

I hate the dry down smell of that cologne. I don't know what it is but it's also the same as in Nautica Voyage. I think it might be amber.

people still wear cologne in CURRENT YEAR?

Yeah, most of the guys I know do atleast.

Is it faggy to wear calogne? I'm torn

mexicans and retards

i wear non smelling certain dri and thats it

Dior sauvage for warm weather and gym
reflection man for fall/overcast weather and professional settings
A*men Pure Malt for winter weather and clubbing
La Nuit De Lhomme for when you dont leave your house but are having company

There are other good frags but those are what I would consider essential

im trying to figure out what to use to smell better, ive just stuc with basic axe or old spice kind of stuff usually. I bike a lot though, to work and to class, so im always worried i sweat cologne off, when i used to buy it

To be honest I wear pic related and have had multiple women compliment me and say that I smell really good almost every single time I wear it (which isn't that often).

Not sure how "mainstream" this cologne is, but none of my friends use it, unlike aqua de gio or axe.

...might be why you are posting here instead of hitting some strange...

no thats not why and your cologne is overbearing pablo

this shit is great, it's like sticking your face into a pine tree and taking a nice deep breath

I love the smell of pine but I usually have better results with stuff more in the range of the Kenneth Cole, hence why I bought it

this is as mainstream as aqua de gio
doesn't mean it's not a good scent tho, it's a people pleaser

I'm only just developing my Cologne assortment but I've been interested in trying them since I decided to bust out and start loading the weight and change my whole personal imagine. Not sure if I will start wearing it to work since I hate most of my co-workers anyway and work in a restaurant where the stank will be gone in no time

You forgot the autism

yeah and certain dri is the best put it on and you dont sweat

just dont put it on if youre wet i did that till i read the bottle and realized the horrible itching i got was because i had recently showered

Never used it but I'll pick some up on payday. Is it more like deodorant or a Cologne/body spray?

it closes your pores so you basically just dont sweat

no smell

Oh that's legit. I definitely need to grab some since I'm a slimy pig

>anything other than creed

yeah my underarms sweat like hell and so do my palms but if i put it on regularly (i forget a lot) it helps a ton

just cant put it on while wet or its hell

well I would definitely check out the four I posted. There are other good ones too. Some Ive used and like are Lhomme, Creed Adventus, and JPG Ultra Male. Ones I want to try are armani code profumo and blue de chanel.

For sure. I'm definitely Gunna give that shit a try bmwhen I get some money in. Fucking tired of my close sticking from sweat after a 15 hour day

>not using the superior and hypermasculine kouros

Got it. Thanks for the tips broseph. Happy lifting.

ive only used the adventus meme and it really doesnt live up to the hype. When you spend a day under the hot sun it is 10/10 but it doesnt smell great if it doesnt heat up so wearing it indoors or during cool weather isnt going to do you any favors

Just get shit load of sample vials and you're good for like 2 years.

Avatar by Coty. Company stopped making this cologne because materials for making it got stupid expensive. Bottles floating around now are 135$ish, i'm currently buying out all of the 60$ bottles.

if you're into goths or girls with borderline personality disorders i highly recommend this, worn it for ten years and have the broken relationships to prove it

Tfw mods deleted the last Cologne thread.

cuz they know they smell like shit

cologne is for niggers, spics, and autistic fedora-wearing white people

no its not

The shit you retards come up with just baffles me sometimes. Like you don't even consider critical thought

only in Special occasions

>it's a Veeky Forums pretends to be stoic because that means they're more masculine thread
You're literally arguing against smelling good.