Fat people are people too

Why is it still not okay to admit you're fat over the internet when something like 1/3 Americans is obese? If I were a smoker, no one would give a fuck, especially if I told them I was trying to quit, for the 5th time. It's not like being gay or black or whatever. Those people get epithets, but fat people get stalked for the whole thread and are repeatedly told to kill themselves.

Do you think forcing fat people to stay in the closet helps us lose weight? Myspace angles on dating sites. Lies about weight (especially women). NEVER admitting you're fat on Reddit, unless it's on your fitness account, because someone will go through your history and viciously attack you for being fat, and everyone will join in and send you death threats, even other fat people. Old Facebook photos, and never using body shots anywhere, especially on LinkedIn because people will trash your resume if you're fat.

I'm fucking sick of it. Why do I have to be ashamed and pretend I'm some freak? I'm just an addict. Making me feel like shit everywhere I go, including the gym, isn't helping.

Ahhh, so the negative reinforcement makes you upset and want to change to not receive the harassment anymore ? It would seem that the harassment has done its job then huh ?

Because you lack the self control to not be a fat person.
I'm still a fat fuck but I'm not delusional.
also
>caring what some dumbasses think about you online

Haha check out this fat Fuck

>Do you think forcing fat people to stay in the closet helps us lose weight

Implying you could fit in the closet you fat fuck

Just fuckin with ya, but yh people shitting on you for being, just use that to motivate yourself so you can get ripped and then fuck their girl. Sucks but it's all you can do

>tfw I went from 255 to 190
>tfw almost not even technically overweight anymore
Feels good to be a person again and no longer a subhuman freak of nature.

fat people are a lower form of species

I'd like to dispute that OP, my belief is that once you cross the 50% bodyfat threshold you stop being a fat human and become a fat with some human and therefore they are not "people too"

So obviously you're a weakling faggot huh ?

I am fat. ~144kg. But I almost lost 40 kg already. I'm not embarrassed about that. I was never hesitant to say how fat I was, because I'm pretty fucking proud of what I've reached so far and of what I will reach in 2017.

And most important I didn't crash diet like KZ-mode but I did sustainable changes and incorporated exercise regularly.

So you're now complaining about people "harassing" you, because you're fat ?
Stop being a motherfucking pussy ass faggot, get you huge ass up and start doing shit.

To your last paragraph:

No you're not just an addict. You're an addict that pretends to not being able to fix his problem, because others are so mimimimi bad.
You're just a fucking ass weakling.
It's not the other people's fault you're fat and it's not the other people's fault you're not getting in shape. You're obviously just a lazy asshole using every fucking shit as excuse, victimizing yourself, in order to not having to work hard to change your situation.

Im sick of motherfuckers like you

Now sit the fuck on the ergometer and do 20 minutes

Normally I would recommend burning more calories than one takes in, but I will not speak to less intelligent life forms

so you are vegan then?

Fatties are universally shitty human beings. You have no discipline or self respect, you're lazy, gluttonous and selfish. If you can't respect yourself why the fuck should anybody else? I hope you die young you weak, broken fat cunt.

>Why is it still not okay to admit you're fat over the internet when something like 1/3 Americans is obese?
Because leftists hate fat people and since 2007, there's only leftists on here.

Nah bruv I'm unironically a facist and I think you should be rendered for industrial grease

>Fat people are people too
Not they're not fatty.

>Do you think forcing fat people to stay in the closet helps us lose weight?
No but it does make it so I don't have to look at your fat ass.

Negative reinforcement was the only thing that got me to stop being fat. Positive reinforcement didn't do shit for me.

OP, you can stop being fat by doing literally one thing and one thing only.

CUT THE CALORIES.

If you have some fucking balls and an ounce of self control you can stop being fat by cutting your caloric intake.

>fat people are people too
Exactly. That's why we hold them accountable.
You can't blame an animal who is fat, you blame the owner.
Expecting better of a fat person means you think they should have responsibility for their actions.

So, pick one, we either treat you like an animal and don't blame you for your addiction, or we treat you like a person and expect better of you. You can't have it both ways.

what if you have an owner?

What, like, your parents have custody over you because of your mental illness?

no s&m

Mate, i'm fat. I'm not *currently* a person, lost 6 stone in under 12 months though. still a far distance to go around 17 stone now, i fucking hate being fat as i hate fat acceptance it's what enabled my Fatautism in the fist place. could have used with Teachers telling me too loose the fat "quit it porky" shit like that helps.